Your Path To Abundance: Have A Magnificent Monday!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012

      Green Header

      ~ Have A Truly Magnificent Monday! ~

      Live The Life You Came Here To Have!

      __________

      If you find these tools helpful:

      ~ A Quick Dose Of Inspiration ~

      Here's a little reminder about the importance of designing your own life:

      R2G-3-11

      Too many people go through life without a plan. Some don't even know they should have a plan in the first place.

      Others don't know how to put a plan together. And still others have decided that they don't want to create a plan and get their hopes up in case it doesn't work out.  So they avoid the subject altogether.

      But the truth is, if you don't design and pursue your own plan, you'll spend your life helping other people fulfill theirs.

      Your greatest fulfillment in life will come from your achievements.

      That is, having a dream, creating a plan to get there, and carrying out that plan to its fruition.

      It doesn't matter what the dream is. Whether it is to plant a garden, build a successful business, or raise a great kid.

      What matters most is that you get to spend your time living out your plan and not someone else's.

      Do not spend your life in pursuit of another's dream.

      Create your own plan and experience the deep satisfaction of experiencing it come true.

      There is nothing like the feeling of having your own dreams come true!

      What can you do today to move closer to your goals and dream?

      Please, please, please promise me you will do it!

      Just take that one step!

      You will be so happy you did!

      Now Go Out And Have A Truly
      Magnificent Monday
      !

      Lily Signature
      Lily Jensen
      Abundance Expert/Advanced Law Of Attraction Coach/
      Master Life Coach
      Lily Jensen pic
      Live the life of your dreams!

      It's not only possible...

      It's your birthright!

      Path To Abundance, Inc. | 4196 Merchant Plaza | Suite 206 | Woodbridge | VA | 22192

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013

        Green Header

        ~ Have A Truly Magnificent Monday! ~

        Live The Life You Came Here To Have!

        __________

        If you find these tools helpful:

        ~ A Quick Dose Of Inspiration ~

        Here's a little reminder about what it takes to get from here to your dreams:

        r2g-p2-Eagle

        Courage is the root of all freedom.

        It takes courage to dream big dreams... no matter your past, circumstances or what others tell you.

        It takes courage to go after what matters.

        And when the going gets tough and obstacles crop up, it takes courage to press on.

        Any time you go after what you really want, your doubts and fears will surface.  That's just part of the experience.

        You must start ignoring the voices that say "turn back" or "give up now" or "this is too hard."

        It is courage that keeps you moving forward.

        So when you think about it, moving towards freedom requires daring, every step of the way.

        Daring to dream. Daring to begin. Daring to keep going and stick with it until you reach your goal.

        And as you exercise your muscle of daring and courage, you will find freedom on the other side.

        And it's the sweetness of that that freedom that is worth everything it took to get there!