Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Dec. 10, 2012 - Did You Change the Batteries?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 9, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      As I write this I'm wondering if the last two weeks have been as tough for you as they have been for me. I thought this was an easy Mercury retro and yet the shadow period, which ends on the 13th, was worse than the actual retro. It has been b-r-u-t-a-l, the clearing, the emotions, the sadness, the heaviness. I knew it was going to be tough when my father began to visit me (he passed away in 1989 and I only see him when things get really rough).

      We are in the most powerful period of our lifetimes and beyond that, of our existence. Everything we have been working towards culminates on Dec. 12, which is our re-birthday, a day when the cosmic clock is re-set for humanity and a long journey is finally over. The 9 days between the 12th and the 21st are significant in that they are an opportunity for us to re-boot our own individual realities, culminating in the Solstice on Dec. 21. Don't wait until that date to start your own clearing and/or intention work to utilize this energy, though, it's all happening now.

      This week we have Mercury going fully direct and out of its shadow, it has been intense. Have you had more 'stuff' come up even though you thought you had cleared it all? It will be over in a few days, just remember to breathe, stay grounded and be detached.

      We're coming down to the final days of this year and a huge change in the energetic makeup of the world. There will be an earth left on Dec. 22,  but with so many people anticipating the end on Dec. 21, they are preparing for it, just in case, by doing a lot of clearing work. This means, for the empaths in the audience, that you may be feeling a lot more energy than usual, be aware that it isn't your job to accept, integrate, process or heal all of it. Keep your energetic boundaries up.

      For those of you in the Re-Purpose your Energy and Ascend your Chakras class. Last week, in class 6 we talked about the 6th chakra or energy center, which is where we have our mind/spirit connection in the 3rd eye chakra. It's also where we connect with spirit and the Source of our intuition.

      This week we cover the 7th or crown chakra and we'll be addressing the human/spirit connection, the earth/spirit/human trinity and much more.

      Click here for more info and to register, you will get the recordings and handouts for the previous class(es), and all future live classes, plus your personal on-line journal, a Q&A with Jennifer call and more. We identify the issues and do work to clear them.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, December 12 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Did You Change the Batteries?
      In 2000 I got cable TV and after a few months, my cable stopped working, so I placed a service call to have it repaired. The cable guy came, picked up the remote, pushed a few buttons and asked me "Did you change the batteries in the remote?" I said "I didn't know it took batteries, I thought it worked off the TV." To his credit he didn't laugh out loud but the look on his face told me he couldn't believe what I had just said. So I got some batteries, he put them in the remote and it worked just fine. I am sure he has shared that story many times, gotten some good laughs from it, and the call center people were told to ask customers to change the batteries in the remote before they sent someone out to fix the cable. I learned a powerful lesson that day...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint
      I was born exactly 9 months and 7 days after my parents' marriage. My mother didn't want me to be born early because she didn't want people to think she had been with my father before their wedding dy(this was the 1950s). Her maternal imprint for me was:
      • Do not shame me
      • Don't be inconvenient.
      So for many years I did my best to not be a source of shame and to not be an inconvenience.
      What kind of energy did you pick up from your mother when she was pregnant with you? Those imprints have powerful messages that you unconsciously use to create your life.
      This 3 CD set features a transformational 90 minute teleclass plus a powerful 25 minute meditation to release your emotional imprints and replace them with a higher energetic vibration.
      Click here to learn more about this life transforming information (and it will change your life in profound ways).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, December 12, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139