Power Animal of the Week: The Leopard

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012

      Leopard is a wise guide and teacher as she carries a wealth of insight. Insight that is a cornerstone of how we can attune, enhance and refine our foresight; that, in and of itself, is an important facet of our intuition. She is highly attuned to her environment as the Leopard is deeply attuned to her Self. Through the inner and outer synergy she confidently is able to position herself, irrespective of her surroundings or environment, to her highest benefit. Even when the circumstances may not seem favourable Leopard can adjust and take what may seem inhospitable and craft what can and does work to her advantage. The landscape is not so much altered; it is that she has found a way to work within it. Her experiences enable her to have a heightened awareness of what is coming and vice versa. Not only making preparing and positioning herself but coupled with patience and the ability to act swiftly and decisively with no hesitation.

      Whether you need to disappear or pounce the leopard will teach us how to adapt and thrive no matter where we are. At home with yourself. Confident. Accepting and Serene with a clear focus. That is also a great inroad for vibrancy and health of mind, body and spirit.

      Last, but certainly not least, is how the leopard has no boundaries and that is a powerful reflection of how that we have unlimited potential that can and will manifest as we open and embrace ourselves more and more. Call upon your inner Leopard!

      The Leopard
      Preparation          Positioning          Agility

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the leopard fill you. Click here to Listen to the Leopard's Song.

      Strong and silent, moving with grace and stealth, the leopard knows how to position himself to his own best advantage before acting.  He will give you the ability to seem to disappear when you care to, so that attention is directed elsewhere, allowing you to prepare unobserved for the timely display of your powers.

      The leopard is also highly adaptable, able to live successfully in almost any terrain, from the deserts to the mountains and forests of the world.  He will bring you this strength, so that you will find yourself quickly at ease even in new circumstances.  Just take a deep breath of leopard energy and you will feel instantly at home, no matter where you are.

      The leopard will also fill you with physical health and vitality, bringing you his agile grace, whether it is required to climb the tree or swim the river.  Wherever you need to be, you will do well, for you are the leopard and you know no boundaries.