Quado's Garden: Accept Yourself

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012
      When we are making a choice to change or a desire to change completely accepting ourselves as we are can seem like the opposite of how change should be achieved. Yet this is the essence that brings about great change and growth. The ability to totally, completely and unconditionally accept and love every part of yourself. As was touched upon yesterday, what we contend, fight, resist, etc is given strength as by the very nature of that action it is being fed and grows. As this message expresses what we love and accept has a pathway to transform through love. How true and that is all aspects of ourselves especially what we may have seen or felt is a less than acceptable part of ourselves. Keep an heart and attitude of no judgement nor place guilt upon our shoulders for what was, is or may be. What we focus upon is where we find ourselves. Focus upon acceptance and love for yourself and life; you will tap into new reservoirs of love, joy, wholeness and healing with a renewed passion for Life. Give yourself this gift freely and eternally for you are a Divine, Beautiful Being and always shall be.

      Accept Yourself

      Today, accept and love every part of yourself, even those parts of yourself that you most wish to see change.

      That which you resist is held into constant being through your resistance.  That which you love and accept has a pathway to transform through love.

      If you had a friend who gained weight, would you turn from her?  Would you tell her that she looked terrible, criticize her for allowing herself to get that way?  No, of course not.  You would love her, no matter how she looked.  You would make sure she felt safe and accepted, no matter what she had done or what had happened to her.

      Treat yourself like this, like a dearly loved friend.  Accept yourself, approve of yourself, completely, exactly as you are.  Embrace every part of yourself as a part of yourself.  Give yourself love, unconditional love, and absolute and complete approval.  Just as you are.  Exactly like this.  You are exactly as you should be in this moment.

      End the resistance.  End the struggle.  Accept yourself.  Love yourself.  And through this unconditional acceptance and love, that which does not belong with you will have an opportunity to slip peacefully away.