Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Initiation w/ Third Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      There are many, many areas which speak with a richness from the message for today and this one especially holds a deep significance for us all: "...for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire." That accentuates, on a vast number of levels, that whatever each of us may be within our searching the outer manifestation or resolution comes as a result of our first discovering those answers within ourselves. It is also a reminder that irregardless of what it is that we look for, the answers that we seek, they have always been inside of us from the very beginning. That is where the road is paved, begins, and brings us to our destination(s): From within ourselves. As you look around you into the world and up into the night skies we can see ourselves reflected there and we are a reflection of the world, of the universe. These are the 'quantum steps' as we make our individual journey to discovery, enlightenment, empowerment or however each of us may describe this. Trust your intuition as you listen and receive the messages which come from all around us and know that they are answer to what is inside of you. Honoring you, accepting you and loving you  as that reflects your willingness and openness to step into a deeper and higher understanding of You and all of Life. I would even venture to say that the initiations we have are those that we are apart of Co-Creating. When the Universe, Spirit, Goddess, God, Source, again however we identify this and call to it, shows us that we are ready to take that next step that is a reflection of what is radiating from within us. A beautiful synchronicity and harmony that shows all of existence is working together with us in tandem. Each of you have a beauty that is unparalleled, gifts that speak and shine from your own Soul, a radiance that is yours uniquely. Share these with all of life and Know that as you do that very bounty which will uplift and inspire others is mirrored and shared with you too. Confidently, courageously and humbly step into new levels of service to one another and this world. Honor yourself and the world for you have an abundance within you that is overflowing with Love and Compassion towards all.

      17. Initiation
      Your card is...

      17. Initiation

      Soul Message: I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let my worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold—all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The ancients regarded stars as living entities and connected each person with a “soul star.” At this stage of initiation, the “Star Queen” offers you higher and more refined ways of understanding the laws that govern the mystery of life. No longer held by the limitations that previously laid claim to your soul, you are now able to forgive and heal the wounds of the past, as well as to release your judgments and limited view of the world. Your future shines like a bright star.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Queen of Heaven: Imagine yourself fully radiant, a shining example of the light of the Queen of Heaven’s highest manifestation. Something mysterious and magical has happened within you. Whether actualized as an outer experience or held as an inner one, you have been initiated and awakened. Take time to absorb the beautiful image of archetypal consciousness that now fills your cup of life. Blessed be!

      Everyday Encounters: It is time to share your beauty in service to the world. The riches that have been bestowed upon you are not your exclusive property. They must be shared, just like starlight and moonlight share their luminous rays of transcendent splendor with all who will receive them. This stage requires a well-developed sense of humility. Share ideas with others and seek like-minded friends and acquaintances with whom you feel seen and affirmed. This is a time to reach for the stars!

      Nature’s Healers: Wild Rose and Apple Blossom
      Third Chakra

      Third Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Yellow) (Function: Will, Power, Laughter, Anger, Joy)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located above the navel, it corresponds to the solar plexus in the physical body. This chakra opens the channels of power and acts like a radiant sun, storing power and energy for future use. By directing the full force of our intention toward our dreams and goals and moving creatively through life, we leave the limiting aspects of our childhood behind. We are transformed into sacred and peaceful warriors.

      Healing Flower: Sunflower

      Affirmations: I honor myself. I offer my light and service to the world.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.