Let's say today's theme is Freedom ~ Deepak Chopra

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

    Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

    "To think a thought is to practice not only brain chemistry, but body chemistry. Every thought you have, every idea you entertain, sends a chemical message to the core of cellular awareness. Putting attention on a word, which is the symbolic expression of an idea, is therefore magical. It transforms the invisible into the visible.
    Let's say today's theme is freedom. For today, then, have your attention on that word FREEDOM. Remember, the word becomes the flesh. the quantum event becomes the neuropeptide. Don't analyze the word. Don't try to define it. Don't evaluate it. Don't interpret it. Just have your attention on the idea. It will soon embed itself in your awareness, in your consciousness. This will cause a positive transformation in your consciousness that will spontaneously change your physiology, and that change in physiology will spontaneously bring about a change in your life experiences."
    ~ Deepak Chopra
    Shared with love and blessings, Julie ♥