Aluna Joy: Passage of the Living Masters

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

       Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .

      THE 33 YEAR PASSAGE OF THE LIVING MASTERS
      Aluna Joy and The Star Elders

      From 1983 to 2012, humanity has entered into, traveled through, and is now colliding into the opposite side of the dark riff in the milky way (mentioned in the book “Astrology of 2012”  by Marcus Mason, by Hay House http://www.alunajoy.com/books.html).  This is the 33 year passage of the Living Masters.  The Maya understand that this riff as a place of intense transformation.  Some call this a dark night of the soul for Earth and humanity.  This sacred passage will be 100% complete by 2016, and we are beginning to see a little glimmer of the light at the end of this long tunnel of transformation.

      Together, humanity has been going through a dark riff collectively.  This 33 year passage comes at the end of every 26,000 years.  Some make it through this time without too much scarring; while others are ground up, unrecognizable compared to their original forms.  What true light of pure, unaltered consciousness shines upon, no darkness can undo.

      There is no going back to who we were, and how we lived, before we began this journey. We cannot unlearn the light that we discovered in the contrast of this dark riff. We have fearlessly dug into our deepest and darkest places in our very soul, sometimes kicking and screaming all the way. We have cried from the deepest part of our souls for a deeper relationship with God, Creator and our own inner God Presence.  We have even screamed for mercy to be released from the bondages that we feel in this human form.  But we have survived, and we are ready.

      There have been several phases to this dark night . . .

      One phase is a dark night of the soul for the Spirit/Soul.  This is where our ego must die to its illusionary ways, as we see the light of pure unaltered consciousness. It is a time where we must end the blaming and take responsibility for our lives and actions.  It is a time where we reclaim our divinity as God BE-ings. It is a time where we make huge and radical shifts in our lives to align to this awakened divinity within us.

      But before we complete this divine plan, we must embrace the second phase which is a dark night for our physical body. Our bodies have memory in our DNA that, in the past, at the end of each age, it remembers to drop the physical form and pick up the soul/spirit on the other side of the shift. This is the first time humanity will not drop their bodies, and we will now take them along for a ride of a life time through a shift of an age. This has never been done before. Many of us may have been experiencing this during the last few years, and very possibly the last few months. We might have been experiencing unusual phantom aches, pains and body symptoms as our bodies DNA is rebooted with new programing that come upgraded without the death memory. When we complete this divine plan that we have collectively set into motion, we can break the life/death/re-birth cycle forever, and for future generations.

      Apostle Paul said “I die daily”.  If we had followed his advice, we would not have had these dirty closets to clean.  But do not judge yourself for collecting all the ugly baggage.  We have learned so much by working to clear it out.  The Star Elders say that we are the most courageous ones from any age that they have witnessed, as we dove into the darkness without a flinch or second thought.  We jumped in head first.  We knew we could get the job done.

      We have gone through many phases in these last 30 years (3 lighter years to go).  We dismantled and demolished all that was not the light within us.  When there was nothing left to destroy of our former selves, we bore our depression and grieved as we painfully felt our losses and said good bye to the past.  The hardest part of the pilgrimage was when we entered the next phase.  This was a scary, unknown place where, once we had let go so completely, there was no solid ground for us to place our feet.  This phase came with profound disorientation.  In this petrifying place, we were faced with two options:  One . . . we could embrace this terrifying void, or two . . . struggle to swim upstream to the old self and what we knew as familiar and normal.   In this disorientation, there is no way to know which way to go.  I am sure that we all tried it both ways often until we became so exhausted by the effort that we were forced to surrender to the light that was growing inside of us.  We entered the unknown.  We are, just now, starting to come out of this phase.

      The next phase of the dark night of planetary transformation is the rebuilding phase.  We begin to envision and create a new identity based in the light and a new world along with it.  It is the phase where we rebuild, upgrade and re-establish a high vibratory world, and rise to a higher, clearer level of consciousness.  The Star Elders say that whatever we thought this new world might be, there will be huge surprises ahead of us.  If you don’t like surprises, I suggest you get used to the idea.  In ever changing nature and the cosmos, there is no normal or constant other than our personal center and core.  You have found this core inside of you, even if you think you have not.

      Now that we are finally coming into our living mastery, the universe is bound by natural law to give us MORE of what we think and believe, and are grateful and thankful for.  Buddha said “All that we are is the result of what we have thought”. This is a power we must use wisely. If we sugar coat all our wounds and things that are NOT alright in our lives, then we give permission to the universe to order up some more of what we really don’t want!  This is a highly misunderstood concept about positive thinking in new age communities. I call it the “IT’S ALL GOOD” mentality.  Don’t sit back and just take the pain and suffering you feel today and say “it’s all good” like a powerless victim.  Do you think the Creator wants you to suffer?  Absolutely not. The challenges and pain in our lives are here for us to learn from, and THEN . . . be grateful and thankful for what we have learned.  This will break the negative cycles in our lives.  Any uncomfortable situation we avoid and cover up with the “it’s all good” mentality will come back over and over until we learn the lesson.  We got to get it, before the universe will let it go. Sometimes there are things we must accept that we cannot change.  Ram Dass’ approach to his stroke is a great example of this.  But now we have the power to change the things that we can.

      We are stepping into being creators, Living Masters, now. This is a great gift for our personal selves and all of humanity.  The more living masters that we have walking upon the Earth, the more it unifies our world. We must foster new, upgraded gratitude . . . not based by comparing yourself to others, but by feeling gratitude based on your abundance and your life (at whatever level that may be today) within the consciousness of oneness and unity that includes all of humanity.  Our thankfulness and gratitude will be a benefit to all of humanity . . . not just us personally.  As the Maya say, “In Lakech a la Kin”, which means we are all one, and what I do for me, I do for you as well. We must love ourselves and all our brothers and sisters as well.

      What life was before this 33 year journey is now dead and buried.  It is time to say good bye and to say thank you to our past.  It has served us well.  We have discovered our true authentic selves, and we have healed past wounds and elevated our consciousness.  It is time.  We must say good bye to our past before we can travel to the future.  We must say thank you to our past, so we can reach another and higher level of consciousness.   The beginning is near!

      Song for the day – PURE by Shimshai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDZ83dWEnMY
      .
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak) Clairvoyant, or seer of living energy. Those who know Aluna, call her a modern mystic and/or a psycho-geographical healer. Aluna simply considers herself a Spiritual Archaeologist using her Clairvoyant/Clairsentient gifts to read ancient history of sacred sites.
      Copyright © 2012 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Web:www.AlunaJoy.com Email:aluna@....
      .
      We are looking forward to reading all your INSIGHTS! PLEASE Share here. http://www.alunajoy.com/2012-dec5.html
      .
      .
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013

      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within.
      This pilgrimage will be infused with potent energy while pilgrimaging on sacred grid/acupuncture points of the Michael-Mary Lines while honoring the pristine new energy of Oneness and the Vision of Paradise for a new world. We honor the ancient Goddesses, the original Maidens, and the Graceful Guardians of the Grid. We also equally honor all the Kings, Knights, Guardians of Chivalry, and protectors of the Holy Grail within us all.
      .
      Exploring the Sacred Sites of ... Glastonbury Tor, private time in Chalice Well, a private ceremony in Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abby, St John's Church, Avebury, Silbury Hill, Kings Arthur's Cadbury Castle, Crazy Crop Circles, the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, St Michael's Chapel of Brentor, King Arthur's Tintagel, Merlin's Cave, St. Nectan's Glen, The Hurlers, the amazing crystal Duloe Stone Circle, and more as time permits . . . plus surprises and magic.
      READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE

      Your radiant face here
      .
      HAPPY HOLY DAYS… It is a time for giving… and here are a few that you might want to help support ... so you can wear your santa hat!

      Love Donations that don't cost you a dime!
       You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON.COM which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and bookmark it, and use it each time you shop on Amazon for the holidays or any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Support us Here

      HERO: Medical missions for under-served people and animals. Upcoming mission to Nicaragua Jan 2013.  HERO is a collaborative team of health professionals, scientists, researchers, academics, engineers, and volunteer lay people. We are all dedicated to helping those less than fortunate than ourselves to create a healthier life in a more sustainable community hoping to preserve their cultures and alleviate human and animal suffering. Our organization was begun by a small group of people who wanted to give back. We were aware of our fortunate lives and of those far less fortunate than us. We began as a grassroots medical team that served in the remote mountains of Honduras. We are now comprised of a diverse group of volunteers which gives us the ability to serve more people in many more ways. http://heroefforts.org/

      Mayan 2013 Calendar: Proceeds support Maya Exploration Center, a non-profit research and education center.  December 21, 2012 has officially passed and with it another apocalyptic myth has been dispelled. The Maya Long Count calendar continues, now with a 13 in its bak'tuns position for the next 394 years. At least for this year, its 2013 and the dawn of the 13th Bak'tun, creating a temporary moment of synchronicity between the Gregorian and Mayan calendars.  Also check out their phone app and Maya calculator!  http://mayan-calendar.com/index.html

      The PLANETARY MOVEMENTS for DECEMBER 2012  - By Richard Giles
      .
      The times in this piece are based on Qld times (AEST). For other state adjustments take 2 hours off for WA and half an hour for South Australia. Also add one hour for DST in Australia. For other countries - in the UK take off 10 hours, for Japan /Asia take off 1 or 2 hours and for the USA take 12 to 15 hours depending on which US state you are in.

      SUN Opposite JUPITER Retro: On 3rd December at 11 degrees Sagg/ Gemini. Make sure you have all under control in a measured way. You'll feel like trying everything but be in charge of any extravagance today. Careful of too big ideas with the Sun in a Fire sign. Your approaches can be too big if you open your mouth too wide.

      MERCURY Into SAGITTARIUS: From 11th December at 11.40 am. Mercury goes into the educational and expansive sign so now is a time to write down what you want and have it around you. Be careful of overly religious or too fanatical expressions.

      MERCURY Square NEPTUNE: Also on 11th December at half a degree Sagg/ Pisces. There can be lots of forgetfulness and a dreamy approach to what your responsibilities are over these few days. You may be taken in by lovely language or open to deception from others. Its also a creative energy.

      NEW MOON: Exact on Thursday 13th December at 6.40 pm at 22 degrees Sagittarius. New Moons are opportune for making a new beginning. In Sagittarius it brings issues around the optimistic side of your personality, your educational pursuits and your ability to see the big picture. Good time to start new studies.

      URANUS Turns DIRECT: From 13th December at 4 and half degrees Aries. The last five months, Uranus has been moving retrograde having us ruminate over our need for being different and do it in new ways - note the rapid changes in the world. As this radical planet moves forward again expect people to feel like asserting themselves and their differences.

      MERCURY Square CHIRON: On 15th December at 5 degrees Sagg/ Pisces. Have a good clear picture of your ideas as there's some confusion around. Your attitudes to your health and creative issues can get somewhat fuzzy but there is potential to be very different in your approach. Mentally its good time to challenge yourself.

      VENUS Into Sagittarius: From 16th December at 2.40 pm. As the softer planet of creativity goes into the expansive sign then the role of love and art in the world is enhanced. Act more on your inspiration with Venus in a Fire sign.

      VENUS Square Neptune: On 17th December at half a degree Sagittarius/ Gemini. Its clear that we have to change our ideals so as to have an easier road to reform of our attitudes to money and love. You could be quite confused about it all.

      MERCURY Opposite JUPITER Retro: On 18th December at 9 degrees Sagittarius/ Gemini. A few ideas and your big minded approach to them may land you with your foot in mouth. Express things clearly and calmly or they'll go wrong.

      VENUS Square CHIRON: Occurs on 21st December at 5 and half degrees Sagg/ Pisces. Venus, the ruler of money and love, shows us how to break the old patterns of addiction to systems that are now failing and a way to love that is now truly heartfelt.

      SUN Into CAPRICORN: Begins from Friday 21st December at 9.11 pm. This is the Summer Solstice being the longest day of summer. Its the midpoint of the summer cycle and a great occasion to celebrate with family and friends in the great outdoors. You can also turn this into the true Christmas celebration day. This is also the Long Awaited Day of the end of the Mayan 5,126 Year Calendar - whatever happens today its not going to destroy the world (No Way!) but its most likely to be part of a much larger ongoing process which will carry on for years. You will also find there are several version of the last day including the 23rd and 27th December.

      VENUS Opposite JUPITER Retro: On 23rd December at 9 degrees Sagittarius/ Gemini. You could feel either over the moon and in love with everyone or you could say some very embarrassing things over love and money. Generosity is important to you now but don't give it all away.

      CHRISTMAS DAY: Its Monday 25th December and the Moon is in Taurus today and then Gemini for the next two days. You'll be feeling like things are meant to be more relaxed and like taking out all your Christmas food into the garden or bush and connect with nature for the day.

      MARS Into AQUARIUS: From 26th December at 11 am. With Mars the action planet in Aquarius, the sign of invention and radicalism, we could see some interesting inventions hatched as well as some quite unstable people around at this time. Mars stimulates the need for ingenuity in sports as well.

      SUN Square URANUS: On 26th December at 5 degrees Capricorn/ Aries. Another day to expect the unexpected as the Uranian energy of dramatic change and revolutionary ideas sweeps along. Make good shifts today. This triggers the Uranus-Pluto square which has taken on the role of drastic change now.

      FULL MOON: Exact on Friday 28th December at 8.21 pm at 7 degrees Cancer. The Full Moon is the time for international meditations - connect with others around the world today. In Cancer its about your home and your security as well as family It triggers the Uranus-Pluto square so big changes are right about to begin. A good way to begin the New Year countdown.

      SUN Conjunct PLUTO: On 30th December at 9 degrees Capricorn. Be aware of issues over power or control today as people can be too easily moved to react over their boundaries and control issues. Today you take responsibility for all your issues, even in the Christmas holidays. Uranus-Pluto does it again!

      PLANETARY HINTS for the MONTH: We have Christmas Day this month with a Taurean earthy feel. Good to get your feet in the dirt for Christmas. We have arrived at the end of the Year and the end of a Mayan Calendar and so the world is poised for a new cycle. Some of the Doomers may jump off the end of the planet but most of us will continue to make food, eat veggies, grow more, drive to work, have holidays and send our taxes to the government, if they haven't changed the tax systems. In the middle of the month Venus and Mercury both clash with Neptune and some dreamy or fuzzy times could be had. Keep grounded as we race to the end of 2012. Christmas Day is Taurean influenced so sit down and bliss out in nature. At the end of the month we have the December 21st Solstice and the Full Moon triggers our big changes Uranus-Pluto square. All in all, a fine way to end the Year!
      A very peaceful and supportive Christmas to all readers. Happy Yuletide/ Solstice.

      Richard Giles is an astrological, geomancy and Feng Shui consultant living on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. You can contact him on (07) 5435.0158 or email him at ricgiles@... See his website at -
      http://richardgiles.info & on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/richgiles89
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate. http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd