[MOON ANGEL] LITEVIChE, 23rd Day of Lunar Cycle, Infinte Power

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 86 , Dec 6, 2012

      TheMoon Angels of Infinite Power

      Angels of ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E’

      23rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      ‘Sobadoha’, using Stejnar cipher

       Beings of Light

      Beloved,

      As a child of God explores, heals, purifies, and strengthens
      flowing feelings according to the Angels of the first 22 stations
      of the Moon Sphere, we teach how to use flowing feelings
      to attract miraculous results with infinite magnetic power.

      ‘We inspire powerful words, made from wholebrain use of
      the letters of the ancient language, that generate feelings
      to calm the greatest storms, stop erupting volcanoes, and
      stop whole armies etc. We inspire this only in accordance with the
      highest good and with Divine Providence. Only very mature and
      ethical students come under our tutelage, so no harm comes to them
      or others by the misuse of such words of power. Misuse is anything
      that would oppose the legality of Divine Harmony and The Law of One.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E

      The letter L represents the majesty and splendor of all the divine
      virtues taken together, that reveal the splendor and majesty of
      The Divine and true spiritual morality, vitality, and immortality.
      Inthe realm of flowing feelings, the mystery of emotional equilibrium in
      interacting with others is mastered by meditating on this letter and virtue.
      A person gains the ability to be filled with high flowing feelings that attract the
      splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Flowing Feeling into form.
      He or she becomes emotionally identical with all divine virtues.
      ---------

      The letter I represents the law of cause and effect. This virtue awakens
      memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of the analogy
      between the microcosm of the human being and the macrocosm of the
      entire Creation. In the feelings, this virtue corresponds to the emotional
      matrix with all its functions. The emotional matrix is the connecting link
      between the material body and the emotions, which is also called the soul,
      and is the principle of life. The emotional matrix is kept alive by breathing,
      so mastering cause and effect in the emotional body means the mastering
      of breath. Meditating on the letter I, the virtue of cause and effect,
      reveals the secrets of breath. With this virtue all causes are known
      and any effect can be created in the material world.
      ---------

      The letter T represents high inspiration. In the feelings,
      high inspiration enables one to carry through miracles of magnetic
      attraction through attunement to the proper feelings needed in any situation.
      ---------

      The letter E represents the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness,
      and Flowing Feeling. In the feeling body, the letter E represents
      the control of flowing feelings of oneself and of other people.
      ---------

      The letter V when pronounced sharply is phonetically equivalent to the
      letter F. The letter F represents the legality and harmony of all visible
      worlds in the micro and macrocosm. In the feelings, this virtue makes
      one perceive and control the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet,
      which are the four levels of will, intellect, feeling, and form. At the
      same time, it gives control over the elements, which correspond
      to these four levels of consciousness. The understanding of
      all universal laws is attained by meditating on this letter.
      ---------

      The letter I is the law of cause and effect.
      In the feeling world this gives mastery over breath,
      and therefore mastery over life and death. If a person has died, by
      evoking the emotional matrix back into the body, breathing will resume.
      Likewise, by removing the emotional matrix, breathing will stop.
      ---------

      Ch

      The sound of Ch represents the virtue of perfect purity and clarity of
      flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness. In the feeling body, the faculty
      of understanding and practically applying rhythm in the macro and
      microcosm, [i.e. a person’s own body and the whole universe], is attained.
      This virtue also gives power over life and death in the feeling world.
      By applying rhythm one way, life is given, by applying it in the opposite
      way, life is withdrawn. This is the method that Christ used to make
      a tree wither within a few moments to demonstrate his power.
      ---------

      The letter E is the virtue of Omnipresence, the presence of Divine
      Consciousness and Flowing Feelings of Love are everywhere, in everything.
      When this virtue is felt in the emotions, not only is control over flowing
      feelings in self and others gained, but also the ability to understand
      the language of all beings, and to see the past, present, and future.’
      ---------

      *****

      We encourage everyone to meditate on the divine virtues of all the letters
      of the alphabet in the way of the ancient language, and especially the
      letters of our name, with particular emphasis on flowing feelings.

      As you grow in maturity, ethicalness, and harmlessness,
      we infuse you and any situation you are in with such powerful
      flowing feelings of these divine virtues, that in times of need,
      feats of miraculous power that words can hardly
      describe are successfully carried out.

      Call on us whenever infinite power is needed
      to restore emotional harmony on Earth.

      "Divine Providence puts angels in charge of you to protect
      you wherever you go. They hold you up with their hands
      to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones."

      On the 23rd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
      flowing feelings of infinite power for the highest good of all, so that
      people feel the strength to attract only the highest good,
      which brings joy and harmony to Earth.

      Sigilof
      'L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E'

      *** ECSTASY ***