Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Zinnia Returned

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Time has certainly flown throughout this year has it not? We are now standing close to a threshold toward a date that many across this world have been holding upon; some with anticipation, some with concerns and trepidation unsure as to what will take place on and following the 21st. Yet I find it quite significant and very enriching to see that the message from last week is the same that comes to us today. A gentle yet very powerful reminder to not only hold onto joy and happiness but to allow that to be apart of our Center; to experience and embrace that radiance, the Divine Gaiety that shall continue to not only carry us through every period but that we are able to release uncertainty and fears and see the truly Divine Potential that we have presented to us. There is a great deal of releasing and transforming we are all experiencing right now; it is not for an ending that shall come shortly. Rather it is for the Beginning that is not something we are waiting upon but that are Co-Creating, that we are giving birth too right now and shall begin to experience and share moment by moment. That is apart of what we carry forward as keep embarking on a new adventure. So keep giving that freedom to express joy, laughter, peace, and compassion for they are the fruits of unconditional love that carry new seeds and we can See each new epoch and period with anticipation, ready to spring into new life with the abundance of the Heart, of the Soul, of Spirit and that can, does and will manifest exponentially on all levels as we stay Open that and to one another in Unconditional Love. :)

      Zinnia
      Your card is...

      Zinnia

      Latin: Zinnia elegans

      Color(s): Orange, rose, red, yellow, white, pink and lavender.

      Archetype: Laughing Buddha, Pu-Tai. Laughing Buddha embodied perfect contentment, serenity, and happiness, and was often seen in the company of children, for whom he had a special fondness. He radiates a quality of nurturing abundance to all who behold him. He lives on within the core of humanity as a bearer of Unconditional Love.

      Signature: A summer annual ranging from one to five inches. It has a double row of petals in colors including orange, rose, red, yellow, white, pink and lavender.

      Healing Properties: Zinnia enhances one’s ability to rediscover the child-like qualities of playfulness, joy, delight, unconditional love, and a spirit of lighthearted innocence and adventure.

      Healing: The Laughing Buddha holds aloft a bright orange zinnia - a great sphere of light or radiant Sun, showering its rays of happiness upon you. You are blessed beyond measure, for the Zinnia Laughing Buddha has come to celebrate the mirthful laughter of your joyous heart. What greater healing can come to you today than this?!

      Po'Tai's robe is adorned with frolicking dolphins, the playful angels of the sea, whose very presence stirs the soul to its original innocence, bringing the essence of joy to the planet. The child at his side is in wonderment as a dragonfly offers its gift of enchantment and beauty. These magical symbols are mirrors to your own divine gaiety. Breathe in the peace and contentment of the Laughing Buddha and discover within your own heart the many blessings he now brings to you.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved