Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 12/06/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      When you understand that you are a Vibrational Being, first and foremost—and that your dominant intention becomes that of tuning your Vibrational frequency to that of the Source within you—you will provide the perfect basis for the cells of your physical body to thrive. But if you are approaching your physical body from the usual physical standpoint, noticing symptoms and analyzing your physical condition, you will emit Vibrational resistance that hinders your well-being. In other words, your Vibrational response to your current condition makes it difficult to overcome any unwanted physical condition.
      When you are able to find 15 minutes in every day to relax and tune to the frequency of your Source, during that time of meditation, all resistance and hindrance will cease, allowing the cells of your body the opportunity to return to their natural state of Well-Being. And your improved Vibrational state will then begin to spread through larger segments of your day.
      At the root of your physical condition is the condition of your cells. At the root of the physical condition of your cells is a Vibrational pattern. At the root of that Vibrational pattern is alignment with the Well-Being of the Source within you.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide # 646
      Our Love,
      Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2012 Abraham-Hicks Publications.