Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman December 5, 2012 -- Are you Meant to Be Together?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 5, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show at 8PM US Central time. You can access the show page by clicking here, it's  90 minute show and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The call-in number is 718-664-6504.

      Have you ever been in a 'meant to be together' relationship and are shocked, hurt and heartbroken when it ends? That's the topic of this week's Q&A article. Every connection is about energy and while we experience that energy as emotion, it is really based in alignment. when the alignment is gone, the connection can no longer exist. If this has happened to you, I hope the information in this article helps heal your broken heart.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! The theme for the 2013 program is EVOLVE
       Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: I thought we were meant to be together!
      Dear Jennifer:  I am heartbroken and devastated because my boyfriend of seven years left me for another woman. I thought we were doing well and we had even talked about marriage and were making some long term plans. Now he's with someone else and I don't know what to do. I am so confused because we connected so well and I thought this was meant to be. What happened?
      Jennifer's Answer:  I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.  Heartbreak is never an easy thing to experience but you will recover and you will find joy again. Please don't write off your entire relationship because it ended this way. Focus on the good times you shared, the joy you had and know that while it was meant to be, it was not necessarily meant to be permanent. When we think that 'meant to be' with 'means to last forever', we are no longer focused in the present and are not in the reality of the relationship. And while it feels very emotional, relationships are about energy and alignment. And your alignment has shifted, so the relationship connection is no longer there.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Re-Purpose your Energy & Ascend Your Chakras program
      The flow of energy in your physical body passes through the 7 chakras, your energy centers. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through our healing we need to re-purpose this energy, to clear out old alignments and patterns, memories and frequencies, so we can integrate new energetic vibrations.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, December 5, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139