Always Have A Dream In Your Heart ~ Melissa Osoki

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012

    Source: Be Love~ Be Light ~ Be Magic

    Always Have A Dream In Your Heart

    Follow your heart,
    never surrender your dreams.
    Constantly work towards your goals.
    Believe in yourself, and always be truthful.
    Take time to enjoy life's pleasures.
    Keep your mind open to new experiences.
    Think before acting,
    but don't forget the joys of spontaneity.
    Make your own decisions.
    Look out for yourself, but remember
    that you share this universe with others.
    Look for the good in others,
    everybody has their own song to sing.
    Live each moment to the fullest,
    for a moment too soon becomes a memory.
    Look for opportunities, not guarantees.
    Hope for the best.
    Give people a chance to love you,
    for that is how you learn to love.
    Live your life for yourself,
    but always be considerate of others.
    Believe in tomorrow, for it holds the key
    to your dreams.
    Melissa Ososki

    ~Goddess Guidance~
    ✰ƸӜ̵̨̄ƷßєтιηαƸӜ̵̨̄Ʒ✰