Healing Request With An Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      I received an update on Renee Robinson I wished to pass along. The liver cancer has gone into full remission which is wonderful news. She still asks for the prayers and energies to continue to help as she has been on quite a bit of medications that have been causing problems. So is deeply grateful for what everyone is doing.

      The new request, with the update is for Zara Nightshade (this is her actual last name) and gave permission for her full address to be given out which is 21 Stirling Way, Sutton, Ely, Cambs C86 2QY, United Kingdom. She is 23 and her condition is described as parts of her body cracking open and bleeding. Is very drained of energy plus has been vomiting blood with dark urine. She is having trouble walking and Zara's body feels like dead weight especially her feet, legs and arms. Her entire body is in pain and Zara has been a healer who was attempting to assist Renee and is now in need of assistance. I do not know if she is receiving any kind of medical treatment at this time but will give an update soon, once I receive one. Both wish to say thank you ahead of time, through my friend who passed along this information on both of them, to me. Let us keep them both in our hearts and sending loving, healing energies for them. Love, Shay