[ANGEL] 14 Sagittarius, The Angels of Trade and Money

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

      14 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Trade and Money

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Giria’

      Beloved,

      In the original plans for Heaven on Earth, enlightened spirit, which is will and belief and loving soul, which is  feeling and sensation, unite in harmony.

      In each person, divine will for the highest good of all and flowing divine love  manifestdivine blessings in everyday affairs, especially in business and trade.

      ‘Weare assigned by Divine Providence to control trade and monetary matters of earth’.

      ‘From the earliest beginnings, all trade and the making of coins from all types of metals, fell under the range of our competence.’

      ‘We have helped mankind develop in this respect in accordance with his grade of maturity and the scheduled time’.

      Divine Being is omnipresent In the web of life.

       All is sacred.

      Harmlessness and love are the most important ethical considerations, especially in all trade and monetary systems.

       All is connected.  Whataffects the smallest part has repercussions on the whole.

       Spiritual use of money and services, according to the highest good of all in the web of life, guarantees plenty and abundance for all in an Earth that is a Garden of Eden.

        In the original blueprint in Divine Mind of heaven on earth, all life sings praises of joy.

       As the sacredness and welfare of even the smallest creature or piece of land is protected by all, the entire unified field of energy vibrates with harmony and joy in all dimensions.

      We inspire people to handle money and trade in harmlessness and love. We, the Angels of ‘Giria’, inspire and protect all who wish peacefulness of the spirit, and abundance for all. We, along with other groups of angels, heap blessing upon blessing upon blessing.

       Those who use trade and money according to the highest good of all concerned are the stewards of the Most High.

      “Bytheir fruits ye shall know them.”

      The seventh ray, expressing in this time, takes the form of divine blessings through money and currency on the physical plane.

      New currencies are coming into expression that embody the energy of the highest good.

      To the extent that Enlightenment, according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, brings Grace and Mercy to each transaction, to that extent the Kingdom of Heaven manifests in the affairs of mankind, and prosperity and security are assured for everyone.

      Grace and Mercy is the divine virtue of the letter G of our name ‘Giria’.

      As goods and services are exchanged with love, integrity, generosity, value, and compassion, the result is goodwill, security, understanding, satisfaction, affection, loyalty, trust, gratitude, optimism, and inspiration.

      These considerations are priceless.

       As any business person knows, these qualities create good reputation, loyal customer base, best public relations and advertising, good credit, mutual co-operation, respect, satisfaction, happiness, optimism, high vision, heartfelt assistance and productivity.

      Creating good karma is the divine virtue of letter I, the second and fourth letter of our name.  This is the virtue of Cause and Effect, of memory, remembrance and conscience.

      By desiring to serve the highest good, and listening to and following inner guidance, a person knows how to create blessings for all in every transaction with genius.

      Following inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R.

      The end result is enlightenment for all concerned.

       Enlightenmentis the divine virtue of letter A, pronounced softly as in a sigh, ahhhhhhh.  Then this A becomes umlaut A, ae, and the result is transformation of any limitations or imperfections, as each person gladly releases for change any negative states of being, desires, ideas, feelings, or physical possessions that are no longer serving the highest good of all.

       MIRACLES

      Look at the letters in our name, ‘Giria’:

      G… This is the profundity of Divine Grace and Mercy in all its infinite expressions.  The virtue of divine peace of the mind and the ability to give true divine blessing is attained by meditating on this virtue. In the emotions there is the feeling of complete happiness and satisfaction.  In the material world, this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

      Musical tone F. Deep grass green color. A feeling of chill. Enlivens the left eye.

      *

      I…This is the law of cause and effect.  All doings, all life come under this law. This is the tenth letter and represents the one in its highest form.  Meditatingon this virtue brings about perfect memory, remembrance, and conscience in the mind. You master the understanding of feelings, and learn how to heal your own or another’s emotions by the use of cause and effect.  In the physical you understand the laws of analogy between the micro and the macrocosm.

      Musical note G. Light opal color. Earth element—sense with a feeling of weight.  Enlivens the left kidney.

      *

      R…This is the virtue of freedom and independence. Meditating on this virtue gives you an eminent mind and perfect attunement to Divine Providence and at-one-ment with all Divine Laws so that you never misuse free will in any way.  In the feelings this awakens ingenuity. In the physical this virtue causes a rational widening of your intellect.

      Musical note C. Golden light. Enlivens the left side of the nose. Earth element with a sensation of weight.

      *

      I…Cause and Effect.  By mastering this virtue a child of God can cause miracles with everything that has weight, number, shape, and measure.

      *

      A…Thisis the attainment of the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being.

      Meditating on this virtue brings about an enlightened mind with all its fundamental features of reasoning, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, and high intelligence.

      On the feeling level, all talents such as musical ability, eloquence, and poetic talent are accessable.   You also experience clairvoyance, clairaudience, the mastery of languages, the art of levitation and the control of the air element.

       On the material level the control of air spirits, storms, and the abiltiy to heal any diseases of the lungs are available through merging  in consciousness with the virtue of enlightenment.  This is a soft A, such as in ah or Allah.

      Visualize it as light blue with a sense of ease, filling all space, inwardly and outwardly.  The sound of A is the musical note G.

      UmlautA, ae, this virtue gives power of transformation.  This virtue gives control over negative beings and control of passion.  This very important virtue, along with umlaut O, OE, is necessary for miracles to occur.  WITH THIS VIRTUE, A CHILD OF LIGHT IS ABLE TO LET GO OF ANY DESIRE,  IDEA, FEELING, OR PHYSICAL SITUATION which no longer serves the highest good.

      Thesound of this letter, the long "A", ae, toned to the musical note C, ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Alsowill come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘ The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘ This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      Inthe intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘Inthe feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘Onthe material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      Thecolor of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      MIRACLES

       Earth yantra of
light

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2013

        14 degrees Sagittarius

        The Angels of Trade and Money

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Giria

        Beloved,

        From the earliest beginnings, all trade and the making of coins from all types of metals, fell under the range of our competence.

        We have helped mankind develop in this respect in accordance with his grade of maturity and the scheduled time.

        We remind incarnated sons and daughters of Divine Being that Divine Being is ONE and is omnipresent within the web of life.

         All is sacred.

        Peacefulness of the spirit and true divine blessing for all concerned are the most important ethical considerations, especially in all trade and monetary systems.

        We help mankind discover ways to use money and trade to bring true divine blessings to all life.

        We inspire revelations of imperfections in monetary systems, we help people release and let imperfections go, to replace them with the original divine understanding of heaven on earth.

         We are assigned by Divine Providence to control trade and monetary matters of earth in a way that is the highest good of all.

        All is connected.

        What affects the smallest part has repercussions on the whole.

        In the original plans for Heaven on Earth, enlightened spirit, which is desire and thought, and loving soul, which is feelings and sensations, unite in each person.

        This creates the electro-magnetic energy which informs the quantum field and determines reality.

         In  this way, in each person, divine will for the highest good of all and flowing divine love manifest divine blessings in everyday affairs, especially in business and trade.

        Spiritual use of money and services, according to the highest good of
        all in the web of life, guarantees plenty and abundance for all in an Earth that is a Garden of Eden.

        In this time all life sings praises of joy.
        ashes and snow
[...]

        1479468_10153507474940125_120605643_n
[...]

        On the material level the control of air spirits, storms, and the ability to heal any diseases of the lungs are available through
[...]

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        THe Golden Hippie Years (
i miss them )

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2014

        14 degrees Sagittarius

        The Angels of Trade and Money

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Giria

        Beloved,

        The seventh ray, expressing in this time, takes the form of divine blessings through money and currency on the physical plane.

         Currencies are coming into expression that embody the energy of the highest good.

        To the extent that Enlightenment, according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, brings Grace and Mercy to each transaction, to
        that extent the Kingdom of Heaven manifests in the affairs of mankind, and prosperity and security are assured for everyone.

        From the earliest beginnings, all trade and the making of coins from all types of metals, fell under the range of our competence.

        We have helped mankind develop in this respect in accordance with his grade of maturity and the scheduled time.

        dragon

         All is sacred.

        Peacefulness of the spirit and true divine blessing for all concerned are the most important ethical considerations, especially in all trade and monetary systems.

        We help mankind discover ways to use money and trade to bring true divine blessings to all life.

         We remind incarnated sons and daughters that Divine Being is omnipresent within the web of life.

[...]

        any negative states of being, desires, ideas, emotions, or physical possessions that are no longer serving the highest good of all.

        Look at the letters in our name, Giria:

        G… This is the profundity of Divine Grace and Mercy in all its infinite expressions.The virtue of divine peace of the mind and the ability to
        give true divine blessing is attained by meditating on this virtue. In the emotions there is the emotion of complete happiness and
        satisfaction. In the material world, this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

        Musical tone F. Deep grass green color. A feeling of chill. Enlivens the left eye.

        I…This is the law of cause and effect. All doings, all life come under this law. This is the tenth letter and represents the one in its highest form.

        Meditating on this virtue brings about perfect memory, remembrance, and conscience in the mind. You master the understanding of emotions,
[...]

        On the feeling level, all talents such as musical ability, eloquence, and poetic talent are accessible.You also experience clairvoyance,
[...]

        In the emotions, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
        in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and
        material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

        On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or
        the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

        The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding