Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Destiny Card: Elemental ~ Divine Guidance ~ Chenrizi Manifestation

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      There is an continual and growing call from our Mother Earth. An opening that should we choose to accept and embrace enables have a deeper and more intimate walk with Her and all of life here on, above and within our planet. These  can be manifesting in a number of ways which are apart of establishing new forms and levels in how we connect and communicate as this first card speaks on. That magic from within Her is not one that we lack. Her Pulse calls and dances to our own. We can remember that and rediscover how that there truly is no separation between ourselves and Her except in our perceptions and beliefs. Make that choice to have a more open and intimate life through gratitude not only in the words that we speak but in the actions, the life that we live. We discover the mysteries and wonder of creating and being the seed and the fruit in a Divine and Beautiful Symmetry with Our Mother Earth. Why is this call stronger and stronger each moment? To answer that simply goes into the nature of the other two cards. That is because You do matter; You have a purpose that will continue to grow and evolve as You do. That Divine Embrace comforts and reawakens that same Divine Touch which has been nestled deep inside of you; as has been expressed before has always been apart of you. Even when you may feel that you are alone you are surrounded by the presence of those loved ones, those that can be seen and felt physically and those who you may not see with your physical eyes but their presence, their touch, their guidance and impact have always, and will always, be with you. Your radiance is truly needed and this is a turning point within our lives. As the Chenrizi message speaks to each of us it is the ultimate fulfillment on all levels. There are resolutions, transformations, new soil that has been seeded and fruit, some which may have seemed a long time in coming but have found their season, that are now blooming and ready to be harvested. The many blessings of life are unfolding because of the blessing that you are. Do not See your Self less than the Blessed and Beloved Soul that has been such a boon and Divine Presence here and for some many including Our Mother Earth. Experience and Embrace that freedom presented for it is a reflection and call as well; answering that freedom which is reawakening and expanding with each of You. Since and dance to the rhythm of our Your Heart-Song and Know that Life and Love has, is and shall always be apart of of the Divine Gift that you are and that you receive.

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image