The Art of Achievement ~ Wilferd A Peterson

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012

    Source: Inner Wisdom

    The Art of Achievement

    You hold in your hand the camel's-hair brush of a painter of Life.
    You stand before the vast white canvas of Time. The paints
    are your thoughts, emotions and acts.

    You select the colors of your thoughts; drab or bright, weak or strong, good or bad. You select the colors of your emotions; discordant or harmonious, harsh or quiet, weak or strong. You select the colors of your acts; cold or warm, fearful or daring, small or big.

    You visualize yourself as the person you want to be.
    You strive to make the ideal in your mind become
    a reality on the canvas of Time.

    Each moment of your life is a brush stroke in the painting of your growing career. There are the bold, sweeping strokes of one increasing, dynamic purpose. There are the lights and shadows that make your life deep and strong. There are the little touches that add the stamp of character and worth. The art of achievement is the art of making life--your life--a masterpiece.

    Wilferd A. Peterson