Tani Marie: [New post] Receive Extra Support & Activation on 12/12/12 for Only $12 – Emp owering the Global Community

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Receive Extra Support & Activation on 12/12/12 for Only $12 – Empowering the Global Community

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      We are now only 9 days away from the first gateway December holds - that of 12/12/12. This date has a divine link with 12/21/12 and will bring forth new insights and energy in preparation for it. The upcoming dates of 12/12/12 and 12/21/12 represent doorways of possibility for evolutionary leaps towards conscious creation and a new world paradigm.
      And as I've shared before, it becomes increasingly important what you are focusing on, feeling, and what choices you make in all areas of your life at this time. As well, it is significantly ideal if you can support releasing of the old and embracing of the new in your life, and be mindful of how you spend your time. Supporting yourself and others is crucial to nurture, as we synchronize personal and collective into One.
      I will be holding an intimate sacred ceremony of my own on 12/12/12, surrounded by all of my powerful crystalline friends and in partnership with others I work with both here and in the other-realms. It feels that my guidance to be inward more on this date balances the more outward energy I am in preparation to be sharing in support of those joining in Bimini for 12/21/12 in just 2 weeks.
      Any time I do energetic work towards intentions and conscious creation, I always focus on the collective and highest good for all concerned. It just so happens that this will manifest in a Yin and Yang way for these dates in terms of the process I will be in. While I may be individually in my own space on 12/12/12, I feel guided to offer my energetic support towards others, as this is such an important transition we are all going through with amazing potentials for transmutation.
      If you would like assistance in making those empowered leaps that will help you with releasing the old, integrating healing, embracing the new, and manifesting your intents, I am happy to include you and what you specifically desire, to my ceremony of energetic work.
      I am offering a Reiki Healing Attunement with very specific focus and combined with my personal ceremony for individual and collective support, to you at the discounted price of only $12. ($50 Value and savings of $38 = over 75% off regular price). It is my way of being of service to the powerful changes we are consciously creating as a global community.
      Joy with her giant Amethyst friend
      If you and/or the animal companions in your life are in need of healing support in some way, if there are intents and goals you want help in manifesting, fears and blocks to be released, stress, unclarity and confusion to be put at ease, or greater flow, inspiration and empowerment to be activated, then this special offer is opportunity to receive the support you desire at this opportune time to harness your potentials.
      Gaia activating her crystal grid
      Reiki is a gentle and powerful system of natural healing that can help heal and/or support you or your animal companions with all of this and more. As a very powerful aid to personal growth, Reiki works on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. It is a complimentary treatment to any and all other treatment modalities, improves their effectiveness and benefits and helps to stimulate the body’s own natural healing abilities.
      Gaia inside the Amethyst
      And to add to the Reiki energy you will receive, I will be working in conjunction with some very powerful crystals in my home crystal grid that are eager to be of collective service and my two crystal-attuned animal companions that always work with me and love to support humanity and other animals.
      If you would like me to include you in my healing and activation work on 12/12/12, please message me at tania@... for details. For more information about Reiki visit: About Reiki
      Remember these poignant messages for December 2012 from Lee Harris:
      You are the creator. Fear has no more place in life. No more giving away your power. Empower yourself. Creation, laughter, and loving one another are highly highly productive and alchemical energies that we as human beings share. The gospel of yourself is what you are looking for. Trust this is exactly what the world needs. Moving away from external validation and moving towards center.
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com