December 2012 Newsletter from Jamye Price

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      This month's energy...
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Crystalline Soul Healing

      Chicago Lightworkers Unite!

      Equality and Unity Ignite!

      Long before American settlers, the area in and around Chicago held a powerful template of Divine Leadership. Cities develop around power points and grow based on their ability to maintain the energy of so many powerful people.  Chicago has a rich and often infamous history.

      Listen to Jamye and Joe Rumbolo discuss Chicago and participate in the guided meditation as we support our powerful Chicago Lightworkers and receive their codes of strength.  This is a sharing of support and Light encodements that we all bring into our own areas as well as supporting Chicago.  Help us continue to spread the powerful unity that Chicago is anchoring in this coming Golden Age.

      Listen HERE!

      Light Language Healing CDs!

      Activate your
      Abundance
      Sacred Relationship
      & more!

      Each recording is a profound Light Language healing and channeled Guided Meditation that adjusts to the specific needs of your energetic field in the moment.

      Choose from 5 different topics as the Light Language frequencies clear and balance your field and activate all that you need to move forward on your path with Grace.

      Live the Life of Love you deserve!

      "I listened to your CD twice.  It is amazing.  So full of love and I have no doubt that it was made just for me and my journey!!!  Well, of course, we know better but it really did come into my life at the right time."

      Download here!

      NEW!

      The Health Series!

      Light Language Healing Audio Downloads

      These Light Language Transmissions focus on healing specific physical conditions.  They are intense and specialized to one issue, though they work on multiple levels of healing your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.  With repeated listening you amplify your healing and you receive insights, peace and inspiration from your internal activation of the Light Language.  Each transmission is approximantely 5 minutes of pure Light Language and music.  I'm so excited about these!

      New This Month:
      Ears, Nose, Throat
      (I Receive, I Sense, I Emit)

      Also available:
      Clear Vision
      Teeth, Gums and Jaws
      Releasing Headaches

      I'm adding new healings each month, so feel free to send me your suggestions!

      Individual Healing Sessions

      NEW! Get 3 Crystalline Soul Healing sessions for $300!

      I offer two different healing sessions over the phone.

      A Crystalline Soul Healing session activates your Divine Blueprint and Ascension codes, initiates healing, releases limitations and blocks and integrates the wisdom of your challenges for movement forward.  You'll experience Light Language channeled directly for you and practical information to live your new vibration in the real world!

      An Axiatonal Alignment clears and activates your galactic meridian system and helps align you with your Wholeness, path of expansion and sharing your Joy in life.  This session only needs to be done once.

      More details here!

      Classes Available for Download!

      My classes are jam-packed with information and healing!  They are so full of information that I often have no breaks because I am in full channel the whole time!  Each topic and format is unique and inter-related at the same time as you build on information that is ancient, new and applicable into your actual life!

      It's time to take the reigns of creation and enjoy the process along the way!

      Each class contains channeled information, exercises, Light Language transmissions and personal information to help you apply your own life!

      Available Now:

      Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

      It's not necessary to see (or even hear) the Light Language to receive the benefits, but it's fun!  Subscribe through Youtube to receive instant notification when a new channeling is uploaded.

      Subscribe here!

      Forward this to a Friend!

      Share the LOVE!  THANK YOU!

      They are NOT added to any list!

      Forward here!

      December 2012 Newsletter

      The Energies of December

      November Review
      That was quite a November.  Good in many ways, but certainly not without challenge.  That’s been a theme of 2012.  It’s a 5 year numerologically, so a lot of change was to be expected.  November was no different.  The 11/11 was more difficult this year for many.  Though it was an influx of Light, its intensity actually led many Lightworkers to days of adjustment.  We transmuted a LOT of negative energy around the 11/11 and many Lightworkers experienced this as fatigue and depression for about 3 days before and a few days after.  Due to the Scorpio alignments we were assisted in removing some deep second chakra issues.  I’m shown it as a belt (not necessarily a chastity belt, but that can be an energetic effect of Scorpio clearing) removed from the collective body, especially allowing more energy to flow from the back of the second chakra.  This is a signal of taking our history into a state of forgiveness and transmuting it into wisdom.  When we do that our past becomes a support system rather than a ball and chain.  What a great gift to have lower back support!

      The eclipses provided a final push of cleansing and activation, with the first eclipse on 11/13 seemingly a gentler activation because of the 11/11 whamo/combo and the 11/26 eclipse being a grand release because of the 11/11 and 11/13 eclipse.  I had mentioned in last month’s newsletter that November would be a turning point for our Ascension and I am receiving validation from many Lightworkers that feel much more peaceful within the midst of change and challenge.  November’s LightBlasts had the theme of preparation for active manifesting and you’ll see the December theme reflect more of our creative abilities and not backing down from them!  There is no magic formula that you are given in the Golden Age, either you resonate with the natural unity of Love or you will see your curtain benevolently pulled back to expose any imbalance.  This is not a judgment or the hammer of karma, this is the loving call of Life beckoning you to your powerful Creative Nature.  It is within you, you merely need to utilize it.  It is important to be honest with your insecurities, your angers and your weaknesses so that you can effect change in your vibration.  Those that say words of Love but aren’t willing to deal with their control issues, judgments or resentments will feel the difference in their manifestational abilities.  As we ascend into 5D awareness, Love becomes as necessary as oxygen.  It is the unifier of expanded dimensional awareness and the natural flow within you.

      Finally, I mentioned that the Indigos had aligned energetically in October in new ways.  They are finding positive outlets for their indignation as they change the old paradigms from the inside out.  Here is the first example I’ve seen called the Rolling Jubilee and here’s a concise article explaining it and the banks’ previous reactions to a similar attempt.  In two years we will see Indigos flooding local elections and they will win.  They will change so much more than we can imagine before then and it will continue for years to come.  There is an Indigo aspect within you, Lightworker.  Use it to find your stride in creating change in your world, which is the world.

      December Energies
      Alignment Alignment Alignment!  I just see us flooded with Light!  It’s the threshold of Light we’ve been waiting for – but our work is far from over!  It’s more about a quotient of Light that will assist us in our Lightwork, making it easier to deal with the change necessary, bringing a force of change for the better through our communal structures.  An influx of Light, as we recently experienced in November, brings a cleansing of all that doesn’t resonate.  These things take time.  I am shown a vision of the spiral that moves from a dispersed expanse and spins into a compressed tight circle until it implodes into an expanding spiral.  This is like what we are experiencing.  As our Light quotient becomes ever brighter and ‘denser,’ being compressed into the physical form, we are contracting into the event horizon of our expansion, which then begins spiraling out and out into the next level of creation, the next level of dimensional awareness, the next level of growing.  This is an experience we’ve been going through for many years.  We’ve been wringing out the dross of any unforgiven hurts or fears. We are reaching a Light density that will ignite the spark of 2013!

      Though I don’t foresee everything being heavenly, I do see an ever-increasing accessibility to our natural state of being.  In 2013 our brain abilities will be increasing.  Our intuitive senses, our understanding of our Oneness within our individuality and the power of our Love Emanating will be increasing as well.  While the 12/21/12 marks a threshold, it is not a magic non-responsibility wand.  You must still create the reality around you with your focused, loving attention.  Your brain’s expansion is limited only by limiting thoughts.  Your heart’s electro-magnetic reach is enhanced by reaching out in Love.  You have it all within you.  It only takes focusing your limiting habits and patterns into forgiveness, a perspective of benefit or at least some inspired anger that stirs you into positive action!  You can find all kinds of ways of helping yourself open your heart.  Get out into nature, love on some animals, hang out with some children, listen to music, bake, buy some Toys for Tots…just focus yourself toward love and sharing your love with others, even if you start with a tree! (They love Love! ;o)

      December is so filled with alignment that I see them everywhere!  12/3, 12/5, 12/7, 12/9, 12/12, 12/13, 12/17, 12/19, 12/21-12/23, 12/24-12/26, 12/29! It seems unfair to point out alignment on those days and not include the ones in between!  The 12/12/12 is going to be a POWERFUL gateway.  My guides have been showing me for months that it is like a GIANT opening that actually paves the way for all that follows it, especially the 12/21.  The winter solstice feels peaceful and powerful.  I am shown a collective release of the throat and higher heart.  I recommend chanting, singing, humming and deep breathing on this day.  Celebrate!  Visualize your voice emanating out in color, warmth and emotion as it envelopes the world and the cosmos with Love.  You are that.

      The Astrology
      Jupiter is still retrograde in Gemini until January 30, so we are still reviewing the balance between the polarities of the self and the world.  This retrogradation is a catalyst for much beneficial change in the years to come as we have been transforming patterns and structures that hold us back.  This will continue internally and within our collective structures.  Uranus goes direct in Aries on 12/13.  When the rebel planet stirs our Mars energy, change is inevitable!  Along with Pluto in Capricorn and the prevalence of Scorpio energy these days, we are actualizing a lot of change.  Also on 12/13 we have a new moon in Sagittarius, our collective fire sign.  Sag is always thinking about how it can inspire change for the better in the world, so as we reset to a new pattern of vibration, Sagittarius is initiating a new inspiration of collective benefit within each of us.  On 12/28, the full moon in Cancer turns our energy toward family and security.  We are a family of Life on Earth; not just humans, but Life.  Let the reflection of Unity with All Life be the candle in the wind that blows the warmth of sharing Love into the world around you.  Enjoy this special month of Love focus and alignment.  So much of it is created by you, not by the powerful alignment of the planets.  They merely align, you Create.

      Summary
      It’s not just a month of the year coming to an end, it’s not even just a month of holidays that can inspire goodwill.  It’s a month of a 26,000 year cycle ending!  Allow yourself to enjoy this culmination and imbibe the Light flow.  Allow yourself to sway in the wave of Love that we are creating with our excitement of this time.  Allow yourself to be the beacon of Love and safe shore that inspires others to find their way Home, which is within.  Allow yourself to enjoy the progress you’ve made and continue your flow into joyful creative sharing.  Allow your Light to shine, join and be replenished with the collective flow of Loving Light that we are experiencing.  Now is the Time.  WOOHOOO!

      Have a great December!
      Like December 2012 Newsletter from Jamye Price on Facebook

      Forward to a friend!
      (they are not added to any list!)

      December Light Language Healing

      I am very excited to now offer the Monthly Light Language Healing on video!  It is not necessary that you see it or even hear it.  I mainly work on clients on the phone and I also work on clients in the Weekly Distance Healing group that aren't even on the phone with me during the session.  But it's fun to see!

      Light Language is channeled Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjusts to the resonance of each listener’s vibrational needs in the moment; initiating clearing, activation, balancing and alignment with a new vibration of Wellbeing. Each time you listen, you initiate a new layer of healing based on your current vibration, your intention to heal and your willingness to participate in your Personal Path of living your Higher Vibrational state.

      As you watch and listen to the channeling, note what my hands are channeling through, as you will notice them directing energies in certain ways or working over certain chakras.  You may prefer to close your eyes and just feel the energy as it is not just limited to the specific chakras or movements I am channeling in the moment.

      December's Light Language is an alignment of your Heart's Power!  Enjoy!

      Watch the Video

      Have an Amazing December!

      Love & Light,
      Jamye

      www.JamyePrice.com

      Crystalline Soul Healing Like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystalline-Soul-Healing/114321971983616 on Facebook

      Subscribe to this Newsletter
      Copyright © 2012 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.
      This is a PRIVATE list that is NEVER shared.
      Our mailing address is:
      Crystalline Soul Healing
      2675 W. State Rt 89A #1109
      Sedona, AZ 86336