Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Six of Hearts

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      There are volumes within this message that speak very deeply. Transitions, balance, healing....and yes these all do encapsulate or embrace a holy thing taking place; a holy act of our conscious and unconscious natures coming together as One. Not that these were ever truly apart but that a balance through clarity, epiphanies and insights from higher/deeper revelations is re-established. That awareness is apart of the Gift that is given. A gift from the Universe and from our Selves; also within that remembering and also re-experiencing that neither are separate but have always been One.

      Resolutions are not only close on the horizon but are already beginning to take form here and now. Ask ourselves how open are we for healing, reconciliation, a deepening of connections? That is apart of the process of how we are refining our intuition, healing at new and deeper levels, and the releasing and transforming of more within us. A reconciliation long overdue that allows both to walk their paths so that the parting is done in peace and respect in honoring one another and yourself. Perhaps a resolution that is a reflection of an inner struggle. Whatever it may be for each of us where we are should there be tears that flow remember that tears are a sign of strength, of expression and can be a powerful sign of release, healing and transformation.

      That spiritual lifeline from above which is extended down which this message mentions; this is in answer to the spiritual foundation that has reawakened, step by step, within you deep inside. Again both coming together as one and we are embracing and renewing this rainbow bridge together as we align ourselves in Love and Compassion. The breathe of a new life that have created by giving birth to ti and living it fully. :)

      Six of Hearts
      Your card is...

      Six of Hearts

      It is an ancient belief that storks are heralds of new life. They are seen frequenting ponds and marshes, which has given rise to the belief that the spirits of unborn children wait in these places, seeking a new mother or a new life. Thus, storks are known as soul carriers. In this card, something holy is occurring. Five mermaids are joining with each other and rising from the sea. The sixth mermaid, flying upon a stork, is offering a spiritual lifeline from above. In ecstasy, the five emerge from the ocean, representing the unconscious, into the air and sunlight, representing higher revelations. They rejoice as they touch one another and reach skyward. A transition is taking place. It is as if emotions have surfaced and are now being released. Imagine that the sea has claimed your tears and the Sun is drying your eyes. This is an inner healing, and one that you deserve. The number 6 represents support, dedication, responsibility, and unity. It can also signify the need to balance your emotional life. This may be the time for a family healing or resolution of a conflict with a loved one. A deep, heartfelt connection with your friends or community may be happening.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reser

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
        As the message touches upon with the art upon the card something holy is occurring. The mermaids join together hand in hand as the 5 within the ocean are connected to the one in the sky flying upon a stork. That spiritual lifeline is being extended from above to those who have surfaced from below. The ocean symbolizes and represents in many ways. The unconscious and the womb have been chief among those as well as passage to the underworld. Flowing from the depth of our deeper, and yes higher as well, unconsciousness we are rising into the air and light; a higher revelation which is anchored in the high, deep truths that is at our Core. In many ways this is a rite of passage, a new birth coming from the Divine Womb that we are apart of and pass through entering into new life.

        Emotions do accompany this journey and birth; give them that freedom to be expressed for in that we are finding the truest and highest release of those; We carry the seed and fruit of our transformation within us and that is a vibrant aspect of this morning's message. We entering into a new transition and within that we can, are and do experience our deepest and highest healing as well. An inner healing that has long been forthcoming and is now being birthed. With that depth and level of healing there is a lifting of a weight off of our shoulders. Our Mind, Our Heart is renewed through this renewal of Our Spirit and that inherent connection to Source, to the Earth that lives and breathes not only around us but from within us. A healing of our body, mind, emotions, relationships...it is all encompassing.

        Rejoice from your heart, your soul Knowing that you are apart of the transformation and birth that we are experiencing and that will continue to rise, grow and expand in each Beautiful, Divine Moment full of and sharing Love from the Heart, Mind, Body and Spirit that we are, and always shall be, apart of. *:x lovestruck