Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Dec. 3, 2012 - The Energies of December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 3, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Welcome to December! Can you believe this year is nearly over? In some ways it has gone by very s-l-o-w-l-y. It certainly has been exciting, tiring, stressful, tense and very rewarding. A year ago, I was writing to tell you I had emergency appendectomy surgery and had just found out my appendix contained a large, malignant tumor. I would have to wait another two months to find out whether the tumor had spread to the rest of my digestive system, and find out how much longer I could expect to live. As I found out, the tumor was only in my appendix and had not spread, which I was very grateful for.

      I started my year in 2012 recovering from surgery and am ending it preparing for a fantastic year in 2013 to celebrate all of the work I have done in the last 13 years--you should too. It has been a LOT of work but here we are at the end of these important cycles and ready to really rock into the new year. We have the opportunity to make it the best year ever, let's make that our goal.
      Mercury retro is nearly over, we have another week of the shadow period so double check your communications and put off signing any new agreements until the week of the 10th, just to be sure. Give yourself some extra time to think things through.
      This week we have Mercury going direct after being retro all month, it seemed to go by quickly but it sure brought up a lot of our 'stuff'. And we have the 2nd eclipse, this time with a full moon on the 28th, another powerful energetic closer cleaner.

      We're coming down to the final days of this year and a huge change in the energetic makeup of the world. There will be an earth left on Dec. 22,  but with so many people anticipating the end on Dec. 21, they are preparing for it, just in case, by doing a lot of clearing work. This means, for the empaths in the audience, that you may be feeling a lot more energy than usual, be aware that it isn't your job to accept, integrate, process or heal all of it. Keep your energetic boundaries up.
      For those of you in the Re-Purpose your Energy and Ascend your Chakras class. Last week, in class 5 we talked about the 5th chakra or energy center, which is where we have our voice, the throat chakra. It's also where we connect with the world and the final step in our energy processing and where we share our energy with the world.

      This week we cover the 6th or third eye chakra and we'll be addressing the mind/spirit connection, the mind/brain barrier and much more.

      Click here for more info and to register, you will get the recordings and handouts for the previous class(es), and all future live classes, plus your personal on-line journal, a Q&A with Jennifer call and more. We identify the issues and do work to clear them.
      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, December 5 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      The Energies of December
      We're in the final stretch of a very long journey, how do you feel? For some, there is relief, for others, disbelief that we're already here. We have done so much and yet it feels like there is so much yet to do. Can we really be so close to the December 21, 2012 date and still feel like our journey has accomplished so little? But if we spend our time judging what we think has not been accomplished we are ignoring the more profound question -- what was this journey supposed to look like and who said it should be so? Is it possible that we are exactly where we need to be, at the perfect time?
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint
      I was born exactly 9 months and 7 days after my parents' marriage. My mother didn't want me to be born early because she didn't want people to think she had been with my father before their wedding dy(this was the 1950s). Her maternal imprint for me was:
      • Do not shame me
      • Don't be inconvenient.
      So for many years I did my best to not be a source of shame and to not be an inconvenience.
      What kind of energy did you pick up from your mother when she was pregnant with you? Those imprints have powerful messages that you unconsciously use to create your life.
      This 3 CD set features a transformational 90 minute teleclass plus a powerful 25 minute meditation to release your emotional imprints and replace them with a higher energetic vibration.
      Click here to learn more about this life transforming information (and it will change your life in profound ways).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, December 5, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064