Suzan Caroll: Multidimensional News

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html
                                                            December 2, 2012

      A Quantum Journey to Birth New Earth
      & Your New Self in 2012
      Ascension Events - Two each month
      Questions and Answers with the Arcturians on:
       Wednesday December 5, 2012 AT 10:00AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time
      Please click:
      To read the beginning of this story please see:
      The Pleiadian Perspective on Ascension
      Mytre and The Arcturians
      The Restoration Chamber
      When I first arrived on the Arcturian Starship after "accidentally" navigating my Scout Ship with my mind, our society in the Pleiades was at the same stage of ascension as your Earthly society is now. However, when I arrived all I could do was tell the Arcturians that our planet was under attack. Shortly after, I was taken to the Restoration Chamber.
      I would like to begin this message by telling you of my experience within the Chamber. As soon as I was in my chair and the door was closed, I was surrounded by total darkness. At first, I was a bit disconcerted by the darkness, but slowly an inner light began to awaken within me. I had never had an experience of perceiving this light before. It seemed to be coming from the top of my head.
      The light began to move throughout my brain, as if it were looking for something. After an unknown period of time the source of the light seemed to settle into the very center of my brain. From there it projected a beam into my inner forehead, at which point I passed out.
      When I awoke, I could see in the dark. I knew the room was still dark because I was seeing through a higher frequency of vision. I could pan-in or pan-out from what I saw without moving my head in any way. I also realized that I could see to either side, and even behind me, without moving my head. What I realize now is that I was seeing through my Third Eye.
      Once I had a chance to "play" with my new vision, I began to feel an immense burning just above my heart. The burning sensation was so intense that I was paralyzed with pain. If I moved my body in any fashion, the pain escalated. On the other hand, if I totally relaxed into a calm, slow breath, the pain receded. Hence, I remained totally still for an unknown time.
      I think I fell asleep, for it was not the same sensation as before when I passed out. Either way, when I returned to an awakened state the pain was gone, and I felt unbelievable filled with love. My wife and daughter came into my thoughts, and I immediately saw a picture of them in my mind. Later, much later, I learned that I had actually seen them.
      I focused on our village with my mind to see if I could see anything, but all I could receive was an intense fatigue and sense of dread. I later learned that searching for love was an easier task than seeing fear and violence. I also learned that the reason for this discrepancy was to learn to follow the sensation of love during my inter-dimensional travels. Of course, at that time, I had no idea what glory my future would hold.
      My pondering was interrupted by the opening of door to the Chamber, which opened quite on its own. I later learned that when the one in the chair resonated to a certain frequency, the door automatically opened. As I slowly stepped down from the chair, I felt a completely unique sensation course throughout my body.
      I had no idea what that sensation was, but it was quite blissful. I later learned that my entire body had been re-calibrated to the fifth-dimensional frequency of resonance. However, I could only maintain the gift of higher resonance that I was given by the Arcturians by learning to be the Master of ALL my thoughts and emotions. This mastery was no easy task, but I did achieve it because the reward was so immense.
      Once, I found how to balance my new legs, I slowly walked through the door and out of the Chamber. I then entered a quiet corridor. The floor felt more like a cloud than the ground, but I was not sure if it was the floor or my new body. I later found that it was both. The corridor was empty, but I felt the thoughts of the crewmembers as if they were there with me.
      The thoughts of so many people swirling through my mind gave me a headache and a feeling of nausea. I put my hand out to hold onto the wall for stability and was instantly overwhelmed by information regarding ALL the workings of the Ship. Fortunately, I heard a quiet instruction emanating from my heart, which was another novel experience, that instructed me to close my eyes and go deep into my own Core.
      I was not sure what "going into my Core" meant, but I correctly imagined that it meant to find my own Center. When I focused on the Center of my self, I could find a place of peace and, even, quite. Within that quiet I realized that I was hearing these voices from within my self rather than through my physical ears.
      I found my Center again so that I could balance my body enough to stand on my own. I then gradually opened my eyes and saw the smiling face of an Arcturian. "Very good," It spoke. (Arcturians are androgynous even when they are wearing a form.) "Follow me," it said, as it led the way. It could tell that I was still disoriented and kept a slow pace.
      At first I did not see much of the Ship, as I had to keep my eyes focused on the Arcturian to avoid further dizziness. However, as I continued to walk, I became steadier on my new feet. I had a million questions to ask but knew that I had to respect their means of teaching me.
      The Arcturian led me to a Debriefing Room, where I told them everything that was happening on my planet, as well as everything that happened to me on the Ship. After my meeting I was taken to my own quarters, shown how to operate the replicator to make myself some food, and encouraged to relax and get some sleep. I did everything I was asked to do, except sleep.
      I tossed and turned and could not stop thinking long enough to surrender to sleep. I had so many questions. Why did they leave me here alone? What was going to happen next? How were Mytria and my infant daughter? How was my planet? Did the Arcturians save them? And one, and on, and on...
      Finally my door buzzed, and I invited an unknown Being to enter. I say "Being" because my unbidden communications revealed that there were Beings from all over the Galaxy aboard this Ship. Fortunately, when the door opened it was an Arcturian who entered. I had had enough surprises for a while.
      With a slight smile, the Arcturian said, "How are you doing with mastery of your thoughts?"
      Mytre and the Arcturians
      Mastering Thought and Perceiving with Emotion
      When the Arcturian kindly mentioned my thinking, I had to laugh. I realized that my out-of-control thinking was partially because I had been recalibrated to a frequency of resonance that I had never experienced before.
      I also recognized that I was frightened because my thoughts and emotions were out of alignment with my new body. I remembered the Elohim that Mytria and I had met within the Womb of the Mother long, long ago. However, I had never met an Arcturian, much less experienced a frequency rate of beingness that allowed me to perceive and interact with them.
      "Good," spoke the Arcturian standing just inside my doorway. "You have correctly discerned that we took you to the Restoration Room to expand your resonance. You were taken there because you passed a major initiation of mastering your thoughts and perceiving with your emotions."
      I had no idea what perceiving with my emotions meant, but I was very clear about my difficulty in mastering my thoughts. On the other hand, when I was flying the Ship with my mind, I had only one thought, and I felt that thought with every cell of my body.
      "Follow me," the Arcturian directed, but I saw no movement of its mouth. Furthermore, I heard its message inside my heart instead of through my ears. However, the Arcturian did not explain what I was experiencing. With a knowing smile, it turned and walked away. I was very groggy from lack of sleep and intense anxiety, but I woke up quickly in my vain attempt to keep up with it.
      For starters, the Arcturian did not actually walk. It moved just above the ground. In fact, I sensed that it could just blink itself to its destination, but was only using its present archaic locomotion for my benefit. I was clear that I had a lot to learn if I was to remain on this Starship.
      The Arcturian guided me into what was likely a holosuite, because it was a huge area with a beautiful lake, warm sun, and a soft breeze that gently moved the leaves on the many trees. In fact, it was the exact area where I first met Mytria. With that realization, a wave of deep loneliness and sorrow rushed through me.
      "You have been through a great change," the Arcturian said. " We have created a familiar place for you to rest and become accustomed to your new frequency of form. You may use your mind to call up anyone that you wish to visit."
      "But, will they be real?" I asked.
      "What do you mean by real?" The Arcturian queried.
      I did not even know how to answer that question, so I stumbled around and said,
      "You know, real in that it is not just my imagination."
      "Everything is your imagination," the Arcturian said as it turned and left the lake, the holosuite, or was it the reality?
      Unfortunately, I could not ask these questions because the Arcturian was suddenly gone. Obviously, I was on the fast track of learning, and I had to stop questioning and start remembering what had happened to me on the Ship.
      Therefore, I started to call up the illusion, hologram or reality of my shipmates to ask them what they had seen. That was when I remembered that they must be on the Starship too. Before I had a chance to ponder that question, all three of my crewmates, including the one who had died, appeared before me.
      I was overwhelmed to see someone who I watched die standing in front of me. Maybe he was a hologram, but if he was, I didn't want to be the one to break it to him.
      "We brought you some food," they said.
      We sat down on a flat rock and ate our simple food while we all pretended that this experience was normal, and I tried to figure out if it was real.
      A Note from Sue
      Last night in the middle of the night I was awakened by a message that flew quickly through my mind, but was important enough to wake me. The room was dark, so I gabbed a paper and a pen and went into the bathroom to see by the nightlight. My message was:
      Earth is calling in Her markers from anyone who may owe Her.
      Of course, that sentence is a third dimensional way of saying that Gaia is making Her final arrangements for transmutation.
      Therefore, any one who is busy being distracted by what seems to be so important, is being called away from their distractions and into Gaia's service.
      Part of the reason for my getting this message may be because of a quick meditation, or maybe it was a vision, that I had as I was falling off to sleep the night before. I had just arrived in Dana Point with my girlfriend for her Birthday Getaway, and I was thinking about the myriad earthquakes that were in the San Diego area.
      Dana Point is quite close to San Diego, and my husband had protectively "reminded" me of the earthquakes before we left. I didn't think of it until I was falling asleep. Then, I realized we were there to assist Gaia. I could feel that the land in that area was having problems transmuting, and I knew that it was because of the nuclear power planet between Dana Point and San Diego.
      In my partial sleep state, I began transmuting the land and assisting Gaia. All was going well, when a short, negative E T, a fearful image from my childhood, walked up to me. I started to feel fear, but I stopped my self and called in the Arcturians.
      Instantly, I felt myself transmute into a ten-foot tall version of Arcturian. My human disguise came off and my real identity was revealed. I wish I knew how to describe it. I was so calm, so filled with love that I could not even imagine the sensation of fear.
      I, in my Arcturian form, walked over to the short ET, leaned over and kindly touched it on the shoulder. Then, in a very loving fashion, I said,
      "You may want to leave now, as it may get too difficult for you here."
      It was a very short meditation, but the feeling of being a ten-foot tall Arcturian Lightbody stayed with me for hours. In fact, if I just close my eyes for a few moments I can still call up the feeling again. Mostly, I can feel the complete lack of judgment and the true concern for the difficultly that the fearful, and afraid, being might experience.
      I think the most important lesson in this short experience was that transmuting my form so easy. Of course, I am still walking around in a physical body because the Arcturian form was not physical. However, my perception of life, especially fear, was totally different while my consciousness was calibrated to that frequency of SELF.
      I write this brief note to remind you all that you do NOT have to learn anything. All you have to "do" is to remember who you really are and call it into your daily life. We are Flowing into a period of immense change. When our world gets overwhelming, all we need to remember is to call in our SELF!
      Mytre and The Arcturians
      Is It Real?
      After I ate familiar food with my crewmates, we stripped down and swam in the lake. Then, we lay down on the warm rock and talked about nothing. We told jokes, laughed and finally feel asleep on the warm rocks. When I awoke, the sun was low on the horizon and my friends were gone.
      Suddenly, I was engulfed by the deep sorrow that I had not been able to feel about leaving my beloved family. I was alone now, so I could cry like a baby, and I did. As I cried, images from being on the Mother's land with Mytria, laughing with her, and making love filled my heart.
      Slowly, I realized that those images were stronger than the feeling of grief and I began to focus on the feel of the images. As I allowed the feeling of deep friendship, love and fun to fill my body, I began to understand what the Arcturian meant by "perceiving with emotion."
      When my emotion was sad, all I could perceive was that I was alone on a rock that was once filled with love. However, as I gave my sorrow a voice, my perceptions began to change. In my mind's eye I actually saw that which I was remembering. With the feeling of love filling my body, I looked out towards the setting Sun and saw my SELF.
      I don't know how to explain how I saw myself, as I saw it with the emotion of Bliss. I had released my loneliness and deep sorrow and replaced it with the FEEL of love for another. Then, once I felt love for another, I was able to love my SELF. By SELF, I mean, the self that is ONE with the SELF that is ONE.
      At that time, that sounded like a poor sentence, but gradually I began to understand what it meant. I was creating the hologram with my thoughts, just like the Arcturian said I would. I called forth my friend and gave life to my friend who had died. I hung out with them on a sunny day because I needed to feel like a "normal" guy relaxing with his buddies. Finally, I fell asleep, as I could no longer believe the fantasy that I had created.
      With the loss of my illusion, I had to face my truth. Fear and sorrow came fast, and love and happiness came in a slow, but enduring manner. When I allowed my emotions to speak to me, I could see the truth around me. Much to my surprise, that truth included the fact that my sorrow was not just for my family.
      I was mourning the loss of all that I had held to be true, honest and real. Now that I realized that my real world was an illusion, all I could perceive was the truth. With that final realization, the lake vanished, the rock vanished, the trees vanished and the setting sun revealed the door out of the holosuite.
      I knew that walking through that door was acknowledging that everything that I had ever known, done, had and experienced was an illusion. Through the door was my true SELF. Yes, of course, this SELF was within me, but through the door I would learn how to remember who I really am.
      I stared at the flat door on the empty wall for a very long time. I knew that I no longer had a choice. Once I moved our small Ship with my mind, everything changed because I changed. Then, when I left the Restoration Chamber, I began to BE my truth, which terrified me.
      I stood up and walked toward the door. With my head held high, I walked through the door and followed the awaiting Arcturian who greeted me with an open heart. No words were needed, for now I could read its mind.
      As my Arcturian friend (they don't have names in the manner that I was used to) led me through the corridor, it started to float higher and higher above the floor. I know that it was encouraging me to do the same, but my doubts were louder than my belief in my SELF.
      With that thought, the Arcturian turned around and stared into my face. Gradually, a small golden light grew within me. In fact, it felt as if it was gently rising above the threshold of my inner doubt.
      I know that sentence does not make sense, but my doubt was not infinite. It was strong within the part of me that still held fear, the part of me that held the dark. However, this golden ball was rising above that fear and filling me with light.
      Yes, of course, this is the Sun that revealed the door out of the holosuite and into my SELF. The Arcturian read my imagistic mind and spoke to me in an image more powerful than words. I could feel tears rolling down my face, but they were tears of joy. I threw back my head and opened my heart to the growing joy within me.
      I raised my arms up and out to surrender my heart to...what? I did not know, but the sensation of surrender felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and the surrender turned into bliss and the bliss turned into a total quiet, a complete calm and a sensation of floating.
      And then the Arcturian said, "Open your eyes."
      I did not want to open my eyes. I was concerned that if I saw the outside world I lose these marvelous, healing sensations.
      "Open your eyes now," I heard with a sense of urgency.
      Reluctantly, I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of the Corridor inches away from my nose.
      I was so startled that I lost my concentration and started to fall.
      Much to my surprise, my fall was halted by the Arcturians firm words. I held the feeling of command in my mind, as I repeated, "STOP" until I could lower my feet to the ground.
      With a sense of pride mixed with embarrassment, I looked up into the Arcturian's eyes.
      "Now is the time to start your lessons," said the Arcturian with its mind.
      When I awoke the next morning I was so excited that I couldn't get dressed quickly enough. (Morning was a chosen cycle rather than rising of the Sun, as we were in outer space. Thus, it was always "night" outside the Ship.) I was in such a hurry to dress that I put my jacket on in side out and had to take even more "time" to take my jacket off and put it back on correctly. (Time was another decided event as the Arcturians live within the ever-present NOW.)
      I restrained my self from running through the Corridors to the Collective Dining Area, again not necessary for Arcturian do not eat food. When I entered the busy room I was surprised to see my two crewmates. No, my other friend was not resurrected. I walked swiftly over to them and embraced them both.
      It appears that they were waiting for me. We all went to get our food, which was an experience in itself. Since there were members of the Ship from all over our Galaxy, and beyond, we were presented with a vast array of food. I chose a simple Pleiadian breakfast dish, as did my two friends. However, the humorous discussion about our many culinary choices set a welcomed tone of camaraderie and happiness.
      My friends were very happy because they were about to take a Shuttle Craft back to our new Homeworld in the Pleiades. They expected that I would be joining them and were very disappointed to hear that I would stay with the Arcturians. I was, of course, struck with great guilt when they asked how I stay away from Mytria and our new baby. They also wanted to know if I had clearance from our Commander to remain with the Arcturians.
      When I told them that I had gained the proper clearance, I also had to tell them that I could not share why. I hated to keep a secret from my friends with whom I had just shared a near-death experience, but how could I tell them what I was learning. Our conversation soon degraded from friendly camaraderie to uncomfortable discussion about their return and my staying.
      Finally, I had to make an excuse to leave, as the guilt of staying away from my family and my Homeworld was overpowering. Instead of the welcoming warm embraces of our first greeting, we ended with a rather stiff handshake, as I tried to slowly leave the room. "Well, so much for my first glorious day of training," I though as I left the room.
      A huge black cloud was over my head as I walked, face looking down, through the corridor. In fact, I was so absorbed in my self-pity that I almost ran into my Arcturian mentor. Running into a Light Being is a very unique experience, as I literally walked INTO it.
      When I did so, I was surrounded by such illumination and unconditional love that I fell onto to floor as if I had been wounded. In actuality, my wounded self fell to the floor. At the same time, I could feel another part of me; I guess it was my own Lightbody, rise up above me. I felt like two extreme polarities of one person.
      The confusion of my wounded self and the enlightenment of my Lightbody was such a unique experience that I almost passed out with the effort to expand my consciousness to these extremes. Fortunately, the Arcturian came to my assistance by reaching down and gently toughing the back of the wounded ones heart.
      Instantly, my Light SELF rushed into my physical heart and, with no effort, I stood up. When I did so, I realized that the Arcturian was floating above the ground and its face was out of vision. In fact, its face was more of a radiant light with two focus points that I imagined where its eyes.
      It was talking with me telepathically, but I could not hear. My physical distance from its heart and eyes made me believe that I could not hear its telepathic message. Of course, the thought was nonsense, but it was the thought that came into me.
      Was that thought actually the message? Then I realized that the Arcturian was telling me to levitate myself up to the level in which I could be closer to its head and heart. Yes, levitate, I told my self. I tried to remember how I did that before, but I couldn't remember how.
      After I tried and tried, I became frustrated. No! I became angry. How can this Arcturian expect so much of me? I have only been on this infinitely huge ship a few days. I have just gotten a new body and deserted my family and my Homeworld so that they can teach me to fly!!!
      There was my guilt, peppered with anger. What had I done? Had I made the right decision? Was I good enough to fulfill their huge expectations of me? And on and on... I then heard, VERY LOUDLY,
      "How are you doing with mastering of your thinking?"
      Arcturian humor! They had the ability to be funny. The concept of this immense Light being hovering over my head and making a joke set me into uncontrolled laughter.
      The laughing released the anger, released the guilt and released the sorrow, which was the foundation for the guilt and anger. The laughing became more controllable and slowly morphed into a sensation of joy.
      I closed my eyes in appreciation of the joy, which then expanded the joy into love. At this point the Arcturian touched the very top of my head, and I felt the most extreme bliss I had every experienced. The bliss continued until I bumped my head on the ceiling of the Corridor. Did I hear the Arcturian laugh?
      I fell to the ground in a rather undignified manner and looked up to see the Arcturian smiling. It reached down to touch me, and we blinked into another area of the Ship. This means of transportation was quite exhilarating. I felt no experience of moving. I call it "blinked to another area," because it seemed to me that I was one place, then my eyes closed for a blink of "time," and my eyes opened to a different environment.
      In this case, I assumed it was another holosuite for we were standing on a rocking cliff looking at constellations and galaxies in space that I had never seen. "Were are we?" I asked. "Are we in another holosuite?" He instructed me to blink again, and I opened my eyes to the familiar vision of the constellations above my Homeworld in the Pleiades.
      I tried to be polite when I said,  "Is this a hologram or is it real?"
      "Is there a difference?" was the response that I heard.
      I would have to think before I asked my next question. Or, maybe I should not ask any question. I had learned so far that a question answered just led to another question. Therefore, I decided to wait and allow the Arcturian to continue with whatever point it was making.
      I watched silently as many beautiful visions of constellations and galaxies filled my vision. As the beauty overtook my thoughts, I began to realize that each vision created a different sensation within my Heart.
      At that point, I again saw the first constellation that I was shown. However, this time I remembered to FEEL every sensation the filled my body, every emotion that arose from those sensations and to listen to every thought that came into my mind.
      We went through the cycle of constellations and galaxies many times. Each time, I was able to FEEL the sensations, emotions and thoughts that were initiated by each vision. It was then that I heard the word, "Signature Frequency."

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 11, 2013

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html
        December 10, 2013

        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, December 14
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday, December 14, 2013
        To hear audio and register please click:
        Saturday, December 14th
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
        Online Healing Retreat Description:

        Event Dates in this Series
        Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
        Saturday, September, 21st
        Saturday, October, 19th
        Saturday, November 16th
        Saturday, December 14th

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
        Join us as we again go into the Core of Gaia. This time we make this journey to release the psychic scars from the sinking of Atlantis.
        Center of Earth Meditation / A Journey of self discovery
        Journey to the Center of Earth Meditation
        Just as we contributed to healing the scar of Lemuria's sinking in our last meeting, this time we will assist to heal the scar of Atlantis's sinking. We have carried these psychic scars during most of our myriad incarnation on Earth. As we release the trauma the death of two major civilizations, we can more easily release any remaining trauma from our current life on Gaia.
        The Final Sinking of Atlantis from Venus.jpg
        Visions From Venus
        We begin at the beginning of the end...
              The others, who had chosen to stay behind to assist the crossing over of the many who would die, realized that something had happened to these four.  They began to come to each of the four with their problems, and mostly with their fears.  Those who remained in the Temple were very brave indeed.
        They knew that they would all die, but they had volunteered to stay behind to assist the many dead and dying at the time of the cataclysm.  When so many people die at once in a violent and terrifying manner, the Lower Astral Planes become very turbulent.  This turbulence can ricochet back to the Physical Plane and actually make the cataclysm worse.  All those who remained realized that none of the continent would survive, but they were hoping to save the planet.  If the disaster were too tremendous, the Earth could actually become disengaged from its gravitational field and be spun off into space.  As awful as it is for a continent to be destroyed, it is far worse to lose an entire planet.
              The earthquakes and tremors were happening more often and becoming more and more severe.  Everyone knew that soon the day would come when the entire continent would be destroyed.  The people left in the cities, and the forces of darkness that remained on Atlantis, were in denial.  Those in power did not wish to lose their positions, so they flatly denied any real danger.  There had been many times of geological upheaval.  In fact, the continent had grown quite a bit smaller in the last hundred years.  The periods of upheaval would eventually end and things would return to normal.  Therefore, the dark forces continued with their Black Magic and with the use of the crystal at full power, just as they had always done.  The waiting list for the transformer was as long as ever, and all the powerful and wealthy anticipated the addition of several decades to their lives.
              However, some of the simple people, especially those who worked with animals or who worked the Earth, began to realize that something was different. These people had very limited resources and no way to leave.  The Temple had sent off its last sea ship and air machine.  The dark forces and their allied leaders, allowing no means of escape for those who stayed, viciously guarded the few vehicles that remained in the area.  More and more of these natural people came to live in or near the Temple.
        It became as crowded as it had ever been, but now with women, men, children, and animals instead of priests and priestesses.  Gradually, everyone in the temple began to partake in the sunrise and sunset ceremonies.  Even the children and animals became silent.  The members of the darkness and the rich, powerful royalty scoffed at this foolishness and continued their lives as before.  The continent was more and more separated into two different elements.  The dark and the light became increasingly defined.
              The four received, on the next full moon, a message that the end would come!  Always, when the moon was full, the configuration of the sun and moon in aspect to the crystal created a stronger energy force than usual.  This was a time of special ceremonies, as well as special usage of the crystal.  The air machines were fueled and the life regenerators were all run at full speed. The dark forces were also harnessing the increased energy off the crystal for their evil purposes.  This full moon would be in Taurus, which was a period of extraordinary power in the physical plane.  It had always been a time of special feasting and celebration.
              All the members of the Temple were warned, and even the peasants knew that something ominous was about to happen.  Everyone could feel the tension in the air.  No one left the Temple as the day approached.  The dawn ceremony was so charged with power that many people fainted or became ill, and several of the older ones died.  Many spent the entire day in meditation.
              The four had all said their good-byes to everyone and had retired to their corner rooms to spend the entire twenty-four hour period in contemplation. The Temple was placed at the tip of a peninsula and situated so that each direction had a direct view of the ocean.  Shature's room was in the North corner of the Temple, Lateen's was in the East, Vicor's was in the South, and Ramor's room was in the West corner.  No thoughts or emotions were allowed by any of the four at this time.  They were empty vessels preparing themselves to fulfill their duties.
              The first rumbling started as the full moon began to rise, and the Earth was in full turbulence as the moon reached its apex. Each of the four had spent the entire twenty-four hours in deep communion with their Divine Complements.  Shature could feel the tension of the Temple threatening to pull her consciousness down, but she chose to focus her attention on her Highest Self.  All the pain and loneliness of her life lay below her.  It was like crossing a high suspension bridge and looking only at her destination, refusing to acknowledge the treacherous rocks below.  As the tremors began, she had to discipline herself greatly to not fall into the fear.
              But as the tremors grew, so did her Inner Light.  She stared into the blank stone wall before her, and in her mind she saw the waters rushing towards her.  She knew that the others were having the same vision.  It was the vision they had all seen many times.  As she imagined this water, she saw it not as death, but as a reunion with her Lamire, reunion with her spirit and reunion with her destiny.  Her physical body was being rocked and buffeted, and she had to tie herself to her altar so that she did not fall about the small room.
              Simultaneously, the light became so strong that she was blinded by it.  She no longer saw the room around her or even her vision of the wall.  The tone was so loud and the light was so brilliant that she no longer heard the quake or even the onrushing waters.  She could no longer feel anything.  Her emotions had become extinct.  Her thoughts were unnecessary.  All that was left was this blinding golden light with its accompanying brilliant tone.  She stepped into the light as it drew her to its heart.  As she took that step, she found she was not alone.  Her Complement embraced her, and as she looked around, she saw the other four with their Complements.
              They stood in a radiant circle, and within that circle was a vortex of Light that reached below to the troubled Earth.  They did not think, nor did they feel.  They focused only on balance.  Balance to hold the Earth in its gravitational field.  They realized at that moment that all over the Earth were other groups of four serving the same purpose.  Together they formed a magnetic net of light that protected the Earth from complete destruction.  The net was an infusion of their physical and spiritual elements.  Spirit and Matter together as one!
              From the center of the vortex was a bridge filled with all the colors of the rainbow.  Across that bridge came those who believed.  Leaving behind their physical forms to the grasps of the onrushing waters, they bravely climbed the bridge to spirit. They left behind the fear and sadness in their empty vehicles because these emotions blurred their vision of the bridge.  They pushed aside their anger, at others and at themselves, because it would have trapped them in their dying physical forms.  Love alone shone in their hearts and minds.  All around the planet, even in areas where the physical vehicle was safe, brave and loving souls realized that this was the closing of an age.  In this knowledge they decided to take the opportunity to free themselves from the wheel of birth and death. Since they had faced their darkness and done mortal combat with it, they were able to own their light and see its staircase to a better way.
        As we go into the past to heal the NOW
        in preparation for Planetary Ascension
        we create our Inner Path to fifth-dimensional New Earth.
        We need not walk that path alone,
        as our higher states of consciousness urges up to connect with our Divine Complements.
        When Gaia first enters the fifth dimension, you will likely wear your form/body at all times as a means of comfort. Comfort often comes from what is familiar, such as wearing a form. In fact, you will likely choose to wear a form of gender, as that is also familiar. However, you will remain on the fifth dimensional threshold until you have recognized and united with your Divine Complement. Your Divine Complement, also known as your Twin Flame, is the completion of your SELF that split into a gender when you first took form in the third and fourth dimensions.
        Since you are united with all life on the fifth dimension, there will be no effort in connecting with your Complement. Because there is no time or space in the fifth dimension, all you will need to "do" is to put out the call for your Twin Flame, and instantly, you will be united. You will know that this union has occurred because you will feel complete bliss and total unity. Many of you are already in contact with your Twin Flame/Divine Complement in your grounded reality, but you may not know it, as your Complement may be a child, a best friend, or a parent.
        In fact, throughout your many third dimensional incarnations, you and your Complement have met in many differing forms of relationships. (see Reconstructing Reality by Suzan Caroll) Fortunately, the instant manifestation of your thoughts in the fifth dimension will allow you to instantly perceive your Complement. On the other hand, if your thoughts and emotions become fearful, your resulting lowered consciousness will immediately return you to the lower dimensional realities.
        This return to the lower realities is in no way a punishment. It is simply a matter of resonance. Your reality is a result of your state of consciousness. In order to maintain a state of consciousness that resonates to the fifth dimension, your thoughts and emotions must be based on unconditional love, unconditional acceptance and unconditional forgiveness. We know that your grounded self may find unconditional love to be impossible to maintain. However, once in the fifth dimension, unconditional love fills the ethers, and you feel totally safe and united with all life. With more frequent experiences of the fifth dimension, it will become easier to maintain that state of consciousness.
        Your Multidimensional SELF is preparing you now for this shift by showing you how quickly your thoughts and emotions create your reality. You are also being shown any remnants of your ego attachment and service to self. You are brave spiritual warriors to confront your ego and fears again and again, so that you may regain your full Mastery of Energy (thoughts and emotions). It is because you are becoming a Master of Energy that you are able to create your own reality with your thoughts and emotions.
        With your Divine Complement by your side, the mastery of your energy is easier. Also, once you have gained a state of mastery over your thoughts and emotions, you can more easily recognize and connect with your Divine Complement. However, Your Complement may not be wearing a human form. Also, you may or may not be able to live with your Complement even once you have meet. Please remember that these agreement were made before your incarnation into this life to best serve the process of planetary ascension.
         Ask Your Divine Complement to join you on our Webinar

        Pyramid Logo

        Quick Links...
        You may Also visit:
        Join Our Mailing List

        Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277