New Crystals Posted from Quantum / Thoth Repository/ Mother Mary flames/Avalon Leyline

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      There are more images of each section at the links for those interested as well as prices. The first link has a variety of different crystals at the Tuscon 2013 conventions coming up and for those that wish to make an investment. Enjoy. :)

      The name Thoth means 'Thought' and 'Time'
      A repository is One who is entrusted with secrets or confidential information.
      A place where things may be put for safekeeping
      Known to the Egyptians as THOTH, the "Lord of Magic and Time" and to the Greeks as HERMES, "messenger of the gods", he is even remembered in the Celtic tradition as the wizard Merlin. As one who attained immortality, the secret of how we too "might become as gods" Thoth promises to return at the end of time "with the keys to the gates of the sacred land."
      Thoth was the master architect who created the blueprint of our reality based on the patterns of sacred geometry. The blueprint follows binary code 1010101 [on/off - Matter Anti-Matter] and repeats itself in cycles called time. Thoth constructed a pyramidal shaped vehicle (the Great Pyramid) which personified the nature of reality. He placed half above - "As is Above" in the nonphysical and half below "As is Below" thus creating the sands of time - the hourglass.
      Thoth created a grid program of experience - electromagnetic in nature that allowed for the bipolar aspects of linear time and illusion. Thoth was said to have succeeded in understanding the mysteries of the heavens and to have revealed them by inscribing them in sacred books which he then hid here on Earth.  What he knew, he carved on stone then hid most of the information. Intending that future generations would find the secrets.  The magical powers of Thoth were so great, that the Egyptians had tales of a 'book of thoth’ which would allow a person who read it to become the most powerful magician in the world. Some of these sacred books are referred to as the 42 Books of Thoth which describe the instructions for achieving immortality plus 2 more books kept separately. The dating of the books is somewhere between the third century BC and the first century AD.
      Thoth was one of the earlier Egyptian gods, thought to be scribe to the gods, who kept a great library of scrolls, over which one of his wives, Seshat (the goddess of writing) was thought to be mistress. He was associated with speech, literature, arts, learning. He was a measurer and recorder of time, as was Seshat.
      In keeping with his many attributes, he was depicted with a variety of symbols. As a god of Egypt, he carried the ankh, the symbol of life, in one hand, and in the other he held a scepter, the symbol of power. In the 'Book of the Dead', he was shown holding a writing palette and reed pen to record the deeds of the dead. As voice of the sun-god Ra, he carried the Eye of Ra, the symbol of Ra's power. Originally, Thoth was a god of creation, but was later thought to be the one who civilized men, teaching them civic and religious practices, writing, medicine, music, and magic.
      The god of learning was also reputed to have been a god of measuring the passage of time. He was the 'One who Made Calculations Concerning the Heavens, the Stars and the Earth', the 'Reckoner of Times and of Seasons', the one who 'Measured out the Heavens and Planned the Earth'. He was 'He who Balances', the 'God of the Equilibrium' and 'Master of the Balance'. 'The Lord of the Divine Body', 'Scribe of the Company of the Gods', the 'Voice of Ra', the 'Author of Every Work on Every Branch of Knowledge, Both Human and Divine', he who understood 'all that is hidden under the heavenly vault'. Thoth was not just a scribe and friend to the gods, but central to order in Egypt. He was 'He who Reckons the Heavens, the Counter of the Stars and the Measurer of the Earth'.
      Secret of Secrets
      from the 'EMERALD TABLETS' of Thoth
      Now ye assemble, my children,
      waiting to hear the Secret of Secrets
      which shall give ye power to unfold the God-man,
      give ye the way to Eternal life.
      Plainly shall I speak of the Unveiled Mysteries.
      No dark sayings shall I give unto thee.
      Open thine ears now, my children.
      Hear and obey the words that I give.
      First I shall speak of the fetters of darkness
      which bind ye in chains to the sphere of the Earth.
      Darkness and light are both of one nature,
      different only in seeming,
      for each arose from the source of all.
      Darkness is disorder.
      Light is Order.
      Darkness transmuted is light of the Light.
      This, my children, your purpose in being;
      transmutation of darkness to light.
      Hear ye now of the mystery of nature,
      the relations of life to the Earth where it dwells.
      Know ye, ye are threefold in nature,
      physical, astral and mental in one.
      Three are the qualities of each of the natures;
      nine in all, as above, so below.
      In the physical are these channels,
      the blood which moves in vortical motion,
      reacting on the heart to continue its beating.
      Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths,
      carrier of energies to all cells and tissues.
      Akasa which flows through channels,
      subtle yet physical, completing the channels.
      Each of the three attuned with each other,
      each affecting the life of the body.
      Form they the skeletal framework through
      which the subtle ether flows.
      In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body.
      Relinquished only by will of the adept,
      when his purpose in living is done.
      Three are the natures of the Astral,
      mediator is between above and below;
      not of the physical, not of the Spiritual,
      but able to move above and below.
      Three are the natures of Mind,
      carrier it of the Will of the Great One.
      Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in thy life.
      Thus is formed the threefold being,
      directed from above by the power of four.
      Above and beyond man's threefold nature
      lies the realm of the Spiritual Self.
      Four is it in qualities,
      shining in each of the planes of existence,
      but thirteen in one,
      the mystical number.
      Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
      each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
      each shall channels be of the Great One.
      On Earth, man is in bondage,
      bound by space and time to the earth plane.
      Encircling each planet, a wave of vibration,
      binds him to his plane of unfoldment.
      Yet within man is the Key to releasement,
      within man may freedom be found.
      When ye have released the self from the body,
      rise to the outermost bounds of your earth-plane.
      Speak ye the word Dor-E-Lil-La.
      Then for a time your Light will be lifted,
      free may ye pass the barriers of space.
      For a time of half of the sun (six hours),
      free may ye pass the barriers of earth-plane,
      see and know those who are beyond thee.
      Yea, to the highest worlds may ye pass.
      See your own possible heights of unfoldment,
      know all earthly futures of Soul.
      Bound are ye in your body,
      but by the power ye may be free.
      This is the Secret whereby bondage
      shall be replaced by freedom for thee.
      Calm let thy mind be.
      At rest be thy body:
      Conscious only of freedom from flesh.
      Center thy being on the goal of thy longing.
      Think over and over that thou wouldst be free.
      Think of this word La-Um-I-L-Ganoover
      and over in thy mind let it sound.
      Drift with the sound to the place of thy longing.
      Free from the bondage of flesh by thy will.
      Hear ye while I give the greatest of secrets:
      how ye may enter the Halls of Amenti,
      enter the place of the immortals as I did,
      stand before the Lords in their places.
      Lie ye down in rest of thy body.
      Calm thy mind so no thought disturbs thee.
      Pure must ye be in mind and in purpose,
      else only failure will come unto thee.
      Vision Amenti as I have told in my Tablets.
      Long with fullness of heart to be there.
      Stand before the Lords in thy mind's eye.
      Pronounce the words of power I give (mentally);
      Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El.
      Relax thy mind and thy body.
      Then be sure your soul will be called.
      Now give I the Key to Shamballa,
      the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:
      Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun
      ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,
      guides for ye when my day is done.
      Leave thou thy body as I have taught thee.
      Pass to the barriers of the deep, hidden place.
      Stand before the gates and their guardians.
      Command thy entrance by these words:
      I am the Light. In me is no darkness.
      Free am I of the bondage of night.
      Open thou the way of the Twelve and the One,
      so I may pass to the realm of wisdom.
      When they refuse thee, as surely they will,
      command them to open by these words of power:
      I am the Light. For me are no barriers.
      Open, I command, by the Secret of Secrets
      Edom-El-Ahim-Sabbert-Zur Adom.
      Then if thy words have been Truth of the highest,
      open for thee the barriers will fall.
      Now, I leave thee, my children.
      Down, yet up, to the Halls shall I go.
      Win ye the way to me, my children.
      Truly my brothers shall ye become.
      Thus finish I my writings. Keys
      let them be to those who come after.
      But only to those who seek my wisdom,
      for only for these am I the Key and the Way.
      Within these  crystals live truths that seek to be heard by those that will listen. Each one has different crystalline properties which are listed below. Sit with your crystal and call in the presence of Thoth using the crystals as a beacon of light. It is said that if you invoke Thoth he will answer your call. It is also said that once you have brought yourself to his attention, he places your name in his Book of Life.
      Citrine’s energy is helpful in clearing and protecting the spirit and mind and bringing about mental healing and angelic/Light being communication. The stone is believed to dissipate, transform and transmute negative energy. Citrine is essential for health and has the ability to cleanse the body of toxins and regenerate body tissue, Citrine is known as the "success stone" because it promotes success, prosperity, and abundance. It is a stone of manifestation, helping manifest abundance in many ways. Along with prosperity and good fortune, citrine imparts generosity, to share the wealth, so to speak. Citrine is a self-esteem stone with powers to heal feelings of inadequacy and for handling negative criticism. It has the ability to stimulate the body's own healing energies. It is good for centering and can help one's memory and problem solving. Citrine cannot hold negative vibrations but instead dissipates and transmutes them. A good stone for clearing the aura it does not absorb any negative energy and thus never needs clearing. It is a stone of protection, removing or deflecting negative energies of all kinds. It is also excellent for dream recall and dream work.
      Smoky quartz is an excellent stone for removing negativity and negative energy of any kind and transforming them to positive energy. It is also a very protective and grounding stone. It brings physical, protection, psychic protection and protection from negative energy. It enhances survival instincts, and can help one reach personal and business goals, as well as assisting in making wishes come true. Emotionally, smoky quartz is excellent for elevating moods, overcoming negative emotions, and relieving depression. Smoky quartz relieves stress, fear, jealousy, anger and other negative emotions by transforming them into positive energies. Smoky quartz is very comforting and calming, and can be considered a stone of serenity. It can, therefore, be very helpful in relieving grief
      GROUP 1
      #2 THOTH REPOSITORY CRYSTAL (citrine) weighs 2 pounds 7 1/2" Cost $133 includes priority  shipping USA extra for international
      #3 THOTH REPOSITORY CRYSTAL (citrine) weighs 2 pounds 4 " Cost $133 includes  priority shipping USA extra for international
      #5 THOTH REPOSITORY CRYSTAL (smokey) weighs 1 pound 11oz. 4 1/2" Cost $122  includes  priority shipping USA extra for international
      #1/ GROUP 2/  THOTH REPOSITORY CRYSTAL (SMOKEY) weighs 1 pound 10 oz / 4 1/2"
      #2/ GROUP 2/  THOTH REPOSITORY CRYSTAL (citrine) weighs 1 pound 2 oz./ 4"
      #3/ GROUP 2/  THOTH REPOSITORY CRYSTAL (SMOKEY) weighs  12 oz./ 4"
      To me Christmas is all about a sacred light, a deep holiness and the birth of a new radiance and hope. These gorgeous Mother Mary Heart Flame Crystals, ask you to give from your heart to those that are afraid to receive. The  I Am Presence lives deep within these crystalline beings asking you verbally to embrace the Great I AM, that you seek. (I am blessed I am happy I am healed etc.) These crystals are filled with a powerful Light and feminine vibration. They ask softly without demanding, to be acknowledged. They are all about the strong loving heart of Mother Mary and all she experienced as a vessel for a holy light. Like all of you, she held the future within her womb of no time and no space.  December 12, (12:12 2012 energy) has always been about Mother Mary and the Holiness of She. This year especially the energies awaken just in time to hold the future with powerful knowing and caring hands.
      Like the song says, ‘in times of trouble mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, let it be’. These crystals come as a reminder that the Holy Mother still lives within all of us. Throughout time, the Virgin Mary has appeared to those that need consolation, healing, and love. She has shown herself in a myriad of forms and energies. As soon as you look into the eyes of these crystals, your soul will sing a prayer as you remember times that you stood in front of Mother Mary and spoke your prayers asking for healing and blessings, Praying that Mary would grace your life. Asking that her brilliant light of compassion be poured into the hearts of all those that had run dry.  As you work with these beauties call upon the Light of Mother Mary.  These are ‘Healers’ aligned with all the words of faith you have spoken thru time.
      Welcome.  I am the spirit the energy, the Blessing of the Mother.  I come as your heart has beckoned.  Take my hand and we will walk into the lodge of your longings and we will climb the spiral stairway of love – the deep places of love within you that you are afraid to go.  We will walk into this mansion of heart – you and I and we will experience room by room, space by space – all of the beauty of your life.
      It’s time to walk into the higher heart removing yourself from the seasonal needs of the earthen heart.  The heart is where all of the past hurts, longings, disappointments and sadness’ live.  They are preserved living in the same energy as they were birthed.  They have not changed.  Every year around holidays and anniversaries, you revisit these lost parts of your heart.  You walk through the quagmire growing sadder and sadder with each step. I ask you as the Blessed Mother to move into the higher level of your heart.  To go up to the next floor and look at all the miracles and goodness that has brought you to this day, this minute, this time. You are all collectors of unrequited love and every harsh word that has been said to you throughout time. Do not encircle the muck of the past –but raise your vibration, and fly above it.
      Every little splinter of injustice and heartache has helped you to become more aware of your true heart and your connection to the Light.  Don’t walk down the same old crooked path -- build a byway of Light over the lane of thorns, and snares you have walked every year.  I could not live if I dwelled upon the injustices that happened to me and those I loved.  Act as a God in the flesh, not as a human crying and reaching for God, but as a God who is in human form.  You keep forgetting how divine you are, how perfectly wonderfully divine you are.  Embrace all the levels of you that you have pushed away-- shift the pain.  Go to the balcony of your heart, look down, and just love it all.  Love every droplet of pain that you have experienced.  It takes more God to create a Human Body then it does to create a Light Body.  Remember that you are all heart while you are on Earth (heart) for it can be no other way.  I am Mother Mary.
      #1 MARY HEART FLAME weighs 6 pounds 3 oz. 8"
      #2 MARY HEART FLAME weighs 3 pounds 1 oz. 7.5"
      #3 MARY HEART FLAME weighs 3 pounds 10 oz. 7"

      In the beginning, when the legends of mystical Avalon began, Glastonbury was a site for pre-Christian worship. Apple orchards flanked Glastonbury Tor, a large, oblong-shaped hill rising above the town; it rises from the Levels like the magical island of ancient lore. In Celtic times, it was known as the threshold to the spirit world where wisdom and knowledge were revealed. It is the faery Isle of Glass. Two thousand years ago, the sea washed right to the foot of the Tor. The sea gradually succeeded into a vast lake. In Celtic lore Avalon was an isle of enchantment and a place where the fairy folk lived.
      Legend knows Glastonbury as the Isle of Avalon. a legendary paradise, where King Arthur's great sword Excalibur was forged; it is where Arthur went to heal his wounds and where his sister Morgan Le Fay had her magical stronghold. Christian legend knows the Avalon as the place where Joseph of Arimathea landed with the Holy Grail.
      There are actually two distinct lines of energy in Avalon parallel to one another - flowing for nearly 300 miles. A large number of St. Michael and St. Mary churches are situated upon these lines, and so the energy pathways have been dubbed the St. Michael and St. Mary lines.  St. Michael, or the Archangel Michael, is the revealer of mysteries and the guide to the other world.
      According to old Cornish legends, Christ's uncle, Joseph of Arimathea, was a tin merchant who traded with miners on Britain's western coasts. On one of his trading journeys, he brought along his nephew, the boy Jesus, and together they made a pilgrimage to the Holy Isle of Avalon. Years later, following the Crucifixion, Joseph returned to Avalon and moored his boat. There he planted his staff in the ground, where it took root and blossomed into the Holy Thorn whose descendant is still growing on the hill today. The staff was made from the same thorn tree as Jesus’ crown of thorns.  The famous Holy Thorn tree blossoms only at Christmas. From the Holy Land Joseph had brought the cup used at the Last Supper, which held the blood of Christ that dripped from the Cross. This most sacred of objects, the Holy Grail, is said to have been buried with the body of Joseph of Arimathea on Chalice Hill.
      The Michael and Mary Ley lines represent the balancing of the male-female.  The very fact that Jesus went to this sacred Isle as a boy and Joseph of Arimathea came after the crucifixion to literally plant the Christ-Seed shows us a holy path in our hearts. These crystals are multi-structured and multidimensional in light and energy.  They house a variety of ley lines of light allowing one to go to a place and time that the holiest aspect of magic was still alive. Use these beauties as a directional following the path of your hearts desires and dreams come true. Align them with what you question and what you seek to know in absolution.
      These beautiful crystals are pure solidified Light from Source.  They are mighty energies denser than the others. They are aligned with all that is holy and still hidden within our selves and our world. Within them lives ley lines of Living Light directing us to the next step of our journey. Much within our collective DNA is still waiting for us to remember what is magical and good about the world. These crystals house hidden doorways that can only be accessed by a strong belief in what is invisible.
      SOLD#1 AVALON LEYLINE CRYSTAL weighs  1 POUND 9 oz./ 5.5 inches
      #2 AVALON LEYLINE CRYSTAL weighs  1 pound 8 oz.
      SOLD#3 AVALON LEYLINE CRYSTAL weighs  1 pound 7 oz.
      please use your real name/ not just email name/address/ with over 1500 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.  Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)
       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page