[ANGEL] 12 Sagittarius, The Angels of High Magic

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2012

      From Sterling McVay's The Healed Earth Series

      12degrees Sagittarius

      TheAngels of High Magic

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Ugali’

      Beloved,

      ‘Weinitiate only those who are very advanced on the spiritual path to perfection. We initiate people into high magic, the abilitiy to perform the greatest miracles, and this in turn leads to the highest wisdom.’

      SAGITTARIUSOPENS INITIATIONS OF OMNIPOTENT FLOWING WILL FOR OMNISCIENCE.

      Here,at the 12th degree, a Child of Light acknowledges GREAT MYSTICAL POWERS to CHANGE conditions on Earth to manifest The Highest Good of All Concerned, according to The Law of One.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am ONE with all,

      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Sobe it!

      Inhighest Divine Wisdom, we help you master deep trance states in which you see the original causes of creation. In these deep states you merge with Divine Being and all creation, and create new causes which change fate for self and others. This is done to manifest grace and mercy, TRUE DOMINION over all that has been created to establish Heaven on Earth, according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      “OnEarth as it is in Heaven.”

      Thesplendor and the majesty of Divine Being revitalizes creation, and manifests true spiritual morality.

      “Allthat I do, ye shall do and MORE.”

      ‘Onlya virtually enlightened person will succeed in getting into direct contact with us. If, however, you have even once succeeded in this , we are the best initiators into the highest magic, especially spheric magic. It is we who can initiate you into the most secret sciences that reveal to you the highest wisdom.’

      Sphericmysticism activates transformational processes with heavenly hosts of planets and spheres in the solar system and beyond.

      Accordingto The Law of One, what happens ANYWHERE in the web of life affects THE ENTIRE WEB .

      Forthis reason, THE HEAVENLY HOSTS OF ALL SPHERES AND PLANES are eager to help with establishing the highest good of any situation or being ANYWHERE.

      Atthis time ever increasing numbers of people ARE advancing to higher degrees of consciousness.

      Thisis the time of The Alpha and The Omega, it is time for highest miracles to be accomplished as part of the unfolding Divine Plan.

      "Allthat I do ye shall do and more."

      “Itis not the Father’s will that any be lost.”

      Atthis time every aid is being provided so that the Children of Light mature to high levels of consciousness.  This is possible, if they so desire and if they dedicate themselves to the task.

      Thisjourney to enlightenment is the Hero’s journey of myths and legends, and it is the truth of every soul to fulfill, it is in the blueprint of every soul that is born.

      Therefore,if you so desire our help with great love to be of service in manifesting the highest Divine Love, Wisdom, and Will on Earth, be assured that we send helpers to you in this regard.

       If you follow the inspiration of these that we send, eventually you will reach that point of perfection that will allow you to receive our direct help and access the Highest Mysteries.

      Thefirst key is to become one with The Law of One in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations. Perfect the meditations on each letter of ‘Ugali’  especially,and all of the letters in general. Expect to spend enough time, enough repetitions, with each of the divine qualities of the letters so that merging consciousness with them is easy and spontaneous.

      Thisallows the Divine Virtues to penetrate your consciousness to the level of pure being, so that your identity merges with the source of these same virtues that were always a part of your spirit in truth. Thus you begin to outpicture the truth in your own being of the ancient saying that man is created in the image and likeness of God.

      EachChild of Light is destined to be consciously attuned with The ONE BEING of Omnipresent Divinity in All Creation.

      Thisattunement automatically brings unification with ALL BEINGS who make up the ONE, with their powers and attributes.

      Itis always helpful to allow the light of the sun’s rays to safely and directly enter your optic nerve through your eyes. Looking at the sun at sunset and sunrise is safe.

      Lightencoded ‘software’ from higher consciousness, corresponding to the degree of the zodiac that the sun is in, downloads into your pineal, pituitary, and hypothalamus through the optic nerve in this way.  The sun is a step down transformer of Divine Consciousness from the Central Sun in the physical realm.

       At present the Sun is emitting frequent and powerful mass coronal ejections which are physical manifestations of rapture and bliss that Divine Consciousness is feeling, thinking, and willing on higher levels, as Perfection manifests in Creation.

      Atthe time of this writing, our consciousness is carried on the rays of the sun. Anyone who allows direct Sun’s rays into their eyes during the next 24-48 hours will get direct access to this consciousness on rays of light. We say 48 hours because tomorrow’s sun is emitting similar coded messages from the Angels of ‘Elason’, who also work with High Magic.

      Wereveal everything to those who have reached a high degree of perfection.

      Rememberthe last time that you gazed into the eyes of an infant?

      Doyou remember the feelings?

      Weask you, "When was the last time that you gazed into the eyes of such perfection?"

      Closeyour eyes and remember. Do so now.

      Nowwe ask you, "Was it not your Master’s wisdom that told you that you must become as little children, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?"

      Knowthat it is not only those who are small in body who are infants.

      Theaspect of the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect, dwells within each child of God in immortality.

      Thebrainwave state of Delta, 0 to 4 oscillations per second, is naturally dominant during the first four years of life.

      Thisbrainwave state corresponds to Pure Being, the level that precedes deep inward thought. It is the brainwave state that corresponds to spirit, to unity with Divine Being and all creation. It corresponds to omnipotent divine will, to intention, and is the beginning of the continuum of energy that manifests next through mind, then emotions, and finally the body. These are the Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states.

      Atany age it is possible to remember the state of being one to four years old and DWELL continuously and consciously within this Delta state, this state of pure being. “Ye must be born again.”

      Askyour cellular memory to let you experience yourself as you were when you were an infant.

      Peoplewere always meant to stay within the consciousness of spirit, to always be the Divine Infant, to exist in this state of Pure Being.

       It is when identifying with Pure Being, at the same time that you contemplate this state in thought, feelings, and form, that you experience the Kingdom of Heaven within and outside at the same time, in the wholebrain manner that was always intended in the divine plan.

      ThisInfant Self within is the perfection that is necessary to solve the mysteries of life, for it is the part of you that is one with Divine Consciousness-penetrating–all. This consciousness never harms anything, for it experiences itself as one with all life and is in love with all.

      Thegift of High Magic is the inheritance of The Children of Divine Being.  When you claim and dwell in this state of pure being, NOTHING is impossible for you.

      MIRACLES

      Theletters of our name, ‘Ugali’, point you in the direction of the light that we represent.

      U…’The sound of this letter is the divine virtue in which the essence of consciousness-that-penetrates-all  [Akasha-principle] becomes understandable from the point of view of the creative act.

      It is at the point of meditating on this virtue that karma is understood. The original source of everything that exists, in all its forms, is revealed so that you fully comprehend it and have it close at hand in consciousness. This evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration in the mental body. The ability to transfer your consciousness wherever you want or evoke states of trance is available to you’.

      *

      G…’The sound of this letter is the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.  The profundity of Divine Grace and Mercy in all aspects in the akasha principle is experienced. Divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing is attained. Happiness in feelings, satisfaction, and the ability to have success and wealth in the material world manifests’.

      *

      A…’This divine virtue is the attainment in the akasha principle of the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being. This brings about an enlightened mind with all it’s fundamental features of reasoning, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, and high intelligence. On the feeling level, all talents such as musical ability, eloquence, and poetic talent are made available. Also clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation and the control of the air element and it’s beings are attained. The mastery of languages is also given. On the material level the control of air spirits, storms, and the abiltiy to heal any diseases of the lungs is mastered’.

      umlaut A, ae, this virtue gives power of transformation.  This virtue gives control over negative beings and control of passion.  This very important virtue, along with umlaut O, OE, is necessary for miracles to occur.  WITH THIS VIRTUE, A CHILD OF LIGHT IS ABLE TO LET GO OF ANY DESIRE,  IDEA, FEELING, OR PHYSICAL SITUATION which no longer serves the highest good.

      The sound of this letter, the long "A", ae, toned to the musical note C, ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘ The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘ This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      Thecolor of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      L...’In the akasha principle this letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words. The Divine Majesty and Greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues can be understood when comtemplating the meaning of this letter. On a mental level, the faculty of comprehending true morality from a mystical point of view is attained. On a feeling level, you become one with Divine Virtues. On a material level you gain perfect health, beauty, harmony, and become the master of vitality.’

      *

      I…’In the akasha principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter refers to fate, that is to the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect. All doings and all actions, all life, come under this law. The law of evolution is expressed by it. On the mental level this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. On the feeling level , the astral matrix,  which is the connecting link between the material body and the soul, or feelings, is controlled by the principle and laws of cause and effect. On the material level the laws of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm is

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2013

        []

        12 degrees Sagittarius

         The Angels of High Magic

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         Ugali

        Beloved,

        This is the time of The Alpha and The Omega,
         it is time for highest miracles to be accomplished as part of the unfolding Divine Plan.

        We initiate only those who are very advanced on the spiritual path to perfection.

         We initiate people into high magic, the ability to perform the greatest miracles, and this in turn leads to the highest wisdom.

        SAGITTARIUS OPENS INITIATIONS OF OMNIPOTENT FLOWING WILL FOR OMNISCIENCE.

        Here, at the 12th degree, a Child of Light acknowledges GREAT MYSTICAL
        POWERS to CHANGE conditions on Earth to manifest The Highest Good of All Concerned, according to The Law of One.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am ONE with all,

        I ask that ONLY THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        So be it!

        In highest Divine Wisdom, we help you master deep trance states in which you see the original causes of creation.

         In these deep states you merge with Divine Being and all creation, and create new causes which change fate for self and others.

        This is done to manifest grace and
        mercy, TRUE DOMINION over all that has been created to establish Heaven on Earth, according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

        The splendor and the majesty of Divine Being revitalizes creation, and manifests true spiritual morality.

        “All that I do, ye shall do and MORE.”

        Only a virtually enlightened person will succeed in getting into direct contact with us.

        At this time, more and more seekers are experiencing greater levels of divine wisdom, and enlightenment is becoming more and more accessible.

        Like the 100th monkey phenomena, the  great masters who have walked the earth have successfully transferred high consciousness and feeling to others.

        Jesus and the sacred heart
        http://api.ning.com/files/kIn2GmcJ7qdeyKGH9gG*V4B41MnqoCRztuxuRUXzyuch18ihZS2XJyCBybhHfhOOElwnIFEONU8GfvFQA5j8tlckBoPFnuEJ/CallingallAngels.jpg?width=700&height=544

        When a person succeeds in attaining higher enlightenment  even once, we are the best initiators into the highest magic, especially spheric magic.

         It is we who can initiate you into the most secret sciences that reveal to you the highest wisdom.

        Spheric mysticism activates transformational processes with heavenly hosts of planets and spheres in the solar system and beyond.

        According to The Law of One, what happens ANYWHERE in the web of life affects THE ENTIRE WEB.

        For this reason, THE HEAVENLY HOSTS OF ALL SPHERES AND PLANES are eager
        to help with establishing the highest good of any situation or being ANYWHERE.

        Their powers are so great, however, that most people would not be able to believe that they even exist.

        http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/7/7/8/0/event_130770592.jpeg?width=550

         At this time ever increasing numbers of people ARE advancing to higher degrees of consciousness.

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

        “It is not the Father’s will that any be lost.”

        At this time every aid is being provided so that the Children of Light mature to high levels of consciousness.

        This is possible, if they so desire and if they dedicate themselves to the task.

        This journey to enlightenment is the Hero’s journey of myths and
        legends, and it is the truth of every soul to fulfill.

         It is in the blueprint of every soul that is born.

        Therefore, if you so sincerely and deeply desire our help with great love to be of service
        in manifesting the highest Divine Love, Wisdom, and Will on Earth, be assured that we send helpers to you in this regard.

        Then, as you follow the inspiration of these that we send, eventually you
        will reach that point of perfection that will allow you to receive our direct help and access the Highest Mysteries.

        The first key is to become one with The Law of One in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations. Perfect the meditations on each
        letter of Ugali especially, and all of the letters in general. Expect to spend enough time, enough repetitions, with each of the divine
        qualities of the letters so that merging consciousness and feeling with them is easy and spontaneous.

[...]

        Light waves become light particles in the center of the brain through meditation , the area called by the ancients the cave of brahmin.

        The sun is a step down transformer of Divine Consciousness from the Central Sun into this physical realm.

        At present the Sun is emitting frequent and powerful mass coronal ejections which are physical manifestations of rapture and bliss that
        Divine Consciousness is sensing, feeling, thinking, and willing on higher levels, as Perfection manifests in Creation.

        When the sun reaches this degree of Sagittarius, our consciousness is carried on the rays of the sun.

        http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e6a/ff6/e6aff6e4-33fc-45be-b0fd-407e314f349d

        Anyone who allows direct Sun’s rays into their eyes during
        the next 24-48 hours will get direct access to this consciousness on rays of light.

        We say 48 hours because tomorrow’s sun is emitting
        similar coded messages from the Angels of Elason, who also work with High Magic.

        We reveal everything to those who have reached a high degree of perfection.

        Remember the last time that you gazed into the eyes of an infant?

        Do you remember the feelings?

        We ask you, "When was the last time that you gazed into the eyes of such perfection?"

        Close your eyes and remember. Do so now.

        Now we ask you, "Was it not the Master’s wisdom that told you that you must become as little children, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?"

        http://api.ning.com/files/R-HNOsRY-LSGcByjy6xp-ylA*nDO46JTP-sNoKINQFNnKapDJvMZ4JOAsKBllxKuEnVtESWsqQQmIgaI8oqRkeWfK68D9C6w/523424_411477125578879_673632128_n.jpg
[...]

        stars-at-night
        A…This divine virtue is the attainment in the akasha principle of the
        highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being. This brings about an enlightened mind with all it’s
        fundamental features of reasoning, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, and high intelligence. On the feeling level,
        all talents such as musical ability, eloquence, and poetic talent are made available. Also clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation
        and the control of the air element and it’s beings are attained. The mastery of languages is also given. On the material level the control of
        air spirits, storms, and the abilty to heal any diseases of the lungs is mastered.

[...]

        of God in the form of the purest virtues can be understood when contemplating the meaning of this letter. On a mental level, the faculty
        of comprehending true morality from a mystical point of view is attained. On a feeling level, you become one with Divine Virtues. On a
        material level you gain perfect health, beauty, harmony, and become the master of vitality.

        I…In the akasha principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter refers to fate, that is to
        the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect. All doings and all actions, all life, come under this law. The law of evolution is
        expressed by it. On the mental level this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. On the feeling level , the astral
        matrix,which is the connecting link between the material body and the soul, or feelings, is controlled by the principle and laws of cause and
        effect. On the material level the laws of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm is understood.

        Like the Angels of Golog, 11 degrees Sagittarius, we help a person
        contact and work with the heavenly host, especially with contact of the heavenly hosts of other spheres.

        The heavenly hosts of the Sun work with electricity of Pure Being and OMNIPOTENCE, or Divine Will.

        The heavenly hosts of the Moon sphere work with magnetism, fluidity, change, and Divine Feelings.

        The heavenly hosts of Venus work with receptive love, feelings of flowing divine love.

        The heavenly hosts of Mars work with creative will to divine love, the omnipotent will to love.

        The heavenly hosts of Mercury work with receptive wisdom, flowing feelings of divine wisdom.

        The heavenly hosts of Jupiter are creative will to wisdom, the will to divine omniscience.

        The heavenly hosts of Saturn deal with receptive divine will, flowing feelings of divine omnipotence.

        The heavenly hosts of Earth are creative divine will, the will to will.

        Uranus is the secondary Sun of Highest Will.

        Neptune is the secondary Sun of Highest Wisdom.

        Pluto is the secondary Sun of Highest Love.

        Beyond these are many other spheres in other places and dimensions.

        Footnotes

        Dante Gabriel Rossetti,
Paolo and Francesca Da Rimini
(Detail) [1855] (public domain
image)

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        Masthead

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2014
        • 1 Attachment
        • 124 KB

        []

        12 degrees Sagittarius

         The Angels of High Magic

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         Ugali

        Beloved,

[...]

        when highest miracles are accomplished as part of the unfolding Divine Plan.

        We initiate only those who are very advanced on the spiritual path to perfection.

         We initiate people into high magic, the ability to perform the greatest miracles, and this in turn leads to the highest wisdom.

        Remember that SAGITTARIUS OPENS INITIATIONS OF OMNIPOTENT FLOWING WILL FOR OMNISCIENCE
        and that the splendor and the majesty of Divine Being revitalizes creation, and manifests true spiritual morality.

        “All that I do, ye shall do and MORE.”

        Since only a virtually enlightened person who embraces The Law of One will succeed in getting into direct contact with us, this is the time when
        many more will receive our guidance because
         more and more seekers are experiencing greater levels of divine wisdom, and enlightenment is becoming more and more accessible.

        Like the 100th monkey phenomena, the  great masters who have walked the earth have successfully transferred high consciousness and emotion to others.

[...]

        The first key is to become one with The Law of One in being, will, thought, emotions, and sensations. Perfect the meditations on each
        letter of Ugali especially, and all of the letters in general. Expect to spend enough time, enough repetitions, with each of the divine
        qualities of the letters so that merging consciousness and emotion with them is easy and spontaneous.

        This allows the Divine Virtues to penetrate your consciousness to the
        level of pure being, so that your identity merges with the source of these same virtues that were always a part of your spirit in truth.

        Thus you begin to out picture the truth in your own being of the ancient saying that man is created in the image and likeness of God.

        Each Child of Light is destined to be consciously attuned with The ONE BEING of Omnipresent Divinity in All Creation.

        This attunement automatically brings unification with ALL BEINGS who make up the ONE, with their powers and attributes.

        For this reason it is always helpful to allow the light of the sun’s rays to safely and directly enter your optic nerve through your eyes.

         Looking at the sun at sunset and sunrise is safe.

        Light encoded ‘software’ from higher consciousness, corresponding to
        the degree of the zodiac that the sun is in, downloads into your pineal, pituitary, and hypothalamus through the optic nerve in this way.

        Light waves become light particles in the center of the brain through meditation , the area called by the ancients the cave of brahmin.

        The sun is a step down transformer of Divine Consciousness from the Central Sun into this physical realm.

        At present the Sun is emitting frequent and powerful mass coronal ejections which are physical manifestations of rapture and bliss that
        Divine Consciousness is sensing, emoting, thinking, and willing on higher levels, as Perfection manifests in Creation.

        When the sun reaches this degree of Sagittarius, even our consciousness is carried on the rays of the sun.

        http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e6a/ff6/e6aff6e4-33fc-45be-b0fd-407e314f349d

        Anyone who allows direct Sun’s rays into their eyes during
        the next 24-48 hours will get direct access to this consciousness on rays of light.

        We say 48 hours because tomorrow’s sun is emitting
        similar coded messages from the Angels of Elason, who also work with High Magic.

        We reveal everything to those who have reached a high degree of perfection.

        Remember the last time that you gazed into the eyes of an infant?

        Do you remember the emotions?

        We ask you, "When was the last time that you gazed into the eyes of such perfection?"

        Close your eyes and remember. Do so now.

        Now we ask you, "Was it not the Master’s wisdom that told you that you must become as little children, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?"

        Know that it is not only those who are small in body who are infants.

        The aspect of the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect, dwells within each child of God in immortality, it manifests as the deep delta brainwave of
        pure consciousness.

        The brainwave state of Delta, 0 to 4 oscillations per second, is naturally dominant during the first four years of life and in deep dreamless sleep each night.

        This brainwave state corresponds to Pure Being, the level that precedes deep inward thought. It is the brainwave state that corresponds to
        spirit, to unity with Divine Being and all creation. It corresponds to omnipotent divine will, to intention, and is the beginning of the
        continuum of energy that manifests next through mind, then emotions, and finally the body. These are the Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states.

        At any age it is possible to remember the state of being one to four
        years old and DWELL continuously and consciously within this Delta state, this state of pure being. “Ye must be born again.”

        Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as you were when you were an infant.

        People were always meant to stay within the consciousness of spirit, to always be the Divine Infant, to exist in this state of Pure Being, even at the same time
        that they are the child, the adolescent, and the adult.

        It is when identifying with Pure Being, at the same time that you contemplate this state in thought, emotions, and form, that you
[...]

         Happiness in emotions,
        satisfaction, and the ability to have success and wealth in the material world manifests.
        stars-at-night
        A…This divine virtue is the attainment in the akasha principle of the
        highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being.
         This brings about an enlightened mind with all it’s
        fundamental features of reasoning, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, and high intelligence.
         On the emotional level,
        all talents such as musical ability, eloquence, and poetic talent are made available. Also clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation
        and the control of the air element and it’s beings are attained. The mastery of languages is also given.
         On the material level the control of
        air spirits, storms, and the abilty to heal any diseases of the lungs is mastered.

        umlaut A, ae, this virtue gives power of transformation.This virtue gives control over negative beings and control of passion.This very
        important virtue, along with umlaut O, OE, is necessary for miracles to occur.

        WITH THIS VIRTUE, A CHILD OF LIGHT IS ABLE TO LET GO OF ANY
        DESIRE,IDEA, EMOTION, OR PHYSICAL SITUATION which no longer serves the highest good.

[...]

        In the emotions, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
        in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and
        material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

        On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the emotions, the akasha, or
        the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

        The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

        L...In the akasha principle this letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words. The Divine Majesty and Greatness
        of God in the form of the purest virtues can be understood when contemplating the meaning of this letter.
         On a mental level, the faculty
        of comprehending true morality from a mystical point of view is attained.
        On an emotional level, you become one with Divine Virtues.
         On a material level you gain perfect health, beauty, harmony, and become the master of vitality.

        I…In the akasha principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter refers to fate, that is to
        the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect.
        All doings and all actions, all life, come under this law. The law of evolution is
        expressed by it. On the mental level this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.
         On the emotional level , the astral
        matrix,which is the connecting link between the material body and the soul, or emotions, is controlled by the principle and laws of cause and effect.
        On the material level the laws of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm is understood.

        Like the Angels of Golog, 11 degrees Sagittarius, we help a person
        contact and work with the heavenly host, especially with contact of the heavenly hosts of other spheres.

        The heavenly hosts of the Sun work with electricity of Pure Being and OMNIPOTENCE, or Divine Will.

        The heavenly hosts of the Moon sphere work with magnetism, fluidity, change, and Divine Emotions.

        The heavenly hosts of Venus work with receptive love, emotions of flowing divine love.

        The heavenly hosts of Mars work with creative will to divine love, the omnipotent will to love.

        The heavenly hosts of Mercury work with receptive wisdom, flowing emotions of divine wisdom.

        The heavenly hosts of Jupiter are creative will to wisdom, the will to divine omniscience.

        The heavenly hosts of Saturn deal with receptive divine will, flowing emotions of divine omnipotence.

        The heavenly hosts of Earth are creative divine will, the will to will.

        Uranus is the secondary Sun of Highest Will.

        Neptune is the secondary Sun of Highest Wisdom.

        Pluto is the secondary Sun of Highest Love.

        Beyond these are many other spheres in other places and dimensions.

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

        Masthead

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)