Tania Marie: [New post] December 2012 Energy Forecast: Release of An Old World Paradigm is Here! – Only 2 Weeks Until Our Departure f or Bimini 12/21/12

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      December 2012 Energy Forecast: Release of An Old World Paradigm is Here! – Only 2 Weeks Until Our Departure for Bimini 12/21/12

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      beststockYou are the creator. Fear has no more place in life. No more giving away your power. Empower yourself. Creation, laughter, and loving one another are highly highly productive and alchemical energies that we as human beings share. The gospel of yourself is what you are looking for. Trust this is exactly what the world needs. Moving away from external validation and moving towards center.
      These are some of the poignant messages Lee shares for December 2012's energy focuses.
      Who are you? What do you personally feel about being a human being? What would you like to see more of in 2013? What would you like to learn more about in life?
      These questions and more to ask yourself and focus on, also in this month's energy forecast by Lee Harris, which you can listen to and watch here:
      Lee also shares about the upcoming 12/21/12:
      "December, the month of December, is going to be quite magical at times - that is the message I keep getting.
      You’re going to have some very, very magical experiences and you’re also going to have some undertow experiences, where it feels like you (and everyone) is being slightly dragged through the water. So, nothing particularly different to anything that’s happened this year, but the rapid nature of it will be at an all new level.
      December 21st is an auspicious day and there is going to be a galactic alignment on that day and it’s going to be very powerful. So the more that you can quiet yourself down and give yourself contemplation time in the next 3-4 weeks, it’s going to be incredibly beneficial for you.
      And where normally you would have a New Year resolution on January the 1st, and people harness the energy of that day to bring in a new affirmation, start to do this on the 19th and the 20th, start to tell yourself not just what you would like for your personal life, but think of the world. Because we are all connected more than ever before now and that’s going to be more and more apparent as we go through the next few years."
      Thank you Lee for your always valuable insights that mirror much of what we have all been feeling and preparing for.
      And as we continue our journeys to closure of 2012, many light workers and healers are in preparation for their December travels to anchor in these new energies Lee shares about, at the spots they have been guided to. I, too, will be joining them as I set out for my soul's calling - a commitment of heart I made before I birthed into this Earthly experience. Everyone will be aligning in key positions both physically and psychically (at home or afar), as their service to humanity and our loving Earth.
      As we each re-evaluate our lives, release, and renew in these final weeks, it is increasingly important what you are focusing on, as what you intend, you will create.
      Our group in Bimini will be working with these energies to not only nurture the seeds you intend to create for self, but to assist in collectively supporting the beautiful energies linked to the 12/21/12 birthing Winter Solstice of the New Earth. This Harmonic Convergence of planets is a time of journeying through a new world time gate and being in Bimini’s powerful energies of the Atlantean vortex simultaneously, will prove to be amazing.
      If you feel this calling, there is no more time to think. This is a time to feel and follow the guidance within and, in Lee's words, "the gospel of yourself," as we walk through gateways of new realities.
      If you’ve been going back and forth on this, have stumbled upon this “arbitrarily” :) or been feeling the calling to be somewhere, here is a link to immerse yourself in and see if the energy of Bimini and this retreat and group are right for you: What You Can Look Forward to Experiencing
      And here is the direct link to all of the details and itinerary of our Bimini journey: Cosmic Heart Activation
      I am here to discuss any questions or needs you have. You can contact me at tania@... with inquiries.
      This is a very special trip to me in more ways than I can express. I'm so excited about the beautiful group we have joining so far - a divinely connected group indeed - and I look forward to who else may be called in these last opportune days to join us.
      This is not the first time we have connected, but a coming together once again in great service of the heart. I honor you all and am grateful for hearing the call.
      I have been immersed in preparation both in logistics and energetically for our upcoming experience, as my commitment is to the highest good of everyone joining and for the collective, in direct connection.
      For these reasons I wanted to commemorate this special journey and have been guided to gift each courageous soul joining us, the following:
      • One intuitively chosen Atlantean energy Amazonite specially programmed just for you. It has many beneficial healing properties that include assisting in manifesting universal love
      • One healing attunement during our week together to support manifestation and healing of anything you desire
      I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone on the other side :)
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com