Tania Marie: [New post] Releasing, Mourning, and Transmutation – Seeing Change with the Heart

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Releasing, Mourning, and Transmutation – Seeing Change with the Heart

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      I, and many others, have written so much about the powerfully transformative experiences we are having and how the intensities for many is increasing as we near closure of 2012. I feel it, experience it, hear it from friends, from my clients, and from fellow healers and light workers who are constantly supporting clients with amped up challenges.
      It's happening. The shifts are now and we always have a choice in how to embrace them. Having just spent time with one of the beautiful people that will be joining us in Bimini for 12/21/12, again the messages were reiterated through the mirror of her sharing.
      The new is already here. A new reality is alive and the experiences are that of getting all of your pieces on board fully and walking through the doorways in wholeness.
      Some will choose to. Some will choose not to. And some will choose to be in other forms in order to assist, which may include leaving the Earth plane altogether. All of this is in divine order and perfection.
      This year has been huge in many ways for everyone. And these last few months have taken all of the year and upped it to the 10th degree in terms of experiences. It can be both heavy and light all at once. The ebbs and flows exist simultaneously. There are some already experiencing the magick, some seeing the potential magick and continuing to trust the process, and some just opening their eyes, and some yet to. All are honored and respected for the choice to be here at this pivotal time, as each is integral to the journey.
      For myself, the last few months have been very interesting and telling. I continue to follow my intuitive guidance with each choice I make and being led down new roads. I've watched even physical transformations take place in how I am morphing in look and just recently literally dropped several pounds, which for someone small already and not trying, is indicative of old energy releasing.
      Before, I was needing more grounding to balance out and now, having been integrating for a while, I've intuitively been led to stay as light and clear as possible in general, for the upcoming trip I am facilitating, and the reality I am creating. My powerful Andara friends have been assisting daily, as have many of my otherworldly friends I'm grateful for.
      Any remnants of old are being faced and released on all levels and I am not entertaining any of it except to integrate it when it shows up. It becomes clear where the challenging areas are, by which things move out quicker than others and which pattern round again to ensure I heal and release them. It's all in perfection, nonetheless. If you can keep mindful and present, and catch the ways you hide from yourself, this will be of benefit. And I feel that what I heart-fully choose to be personally responsible for in my own life not only gifts me, but gifts the collective.
      That energy of responsible co-creation is so meaningful to me. It is the fabric of my life and as the quote by Dan Millman shares:
      "Responsibility is a grace you give yourself not an obligation."
      We are each in process of rebirth in our own ways. Like a caterpillar to butterfly or a phoenix from the ashes. Sometimes this means a symbolic death and in some cases, transformation can mean a literal physical death, which can present heavier challenges to understand right now alongside all the rest you may be going through. In either case, a cycling of death and rebirth, as we move from old to new is happening, relative to each.
      This is a major time of releasing, mourning, and transmutation. In the darkness, yes the light undeniably coexists.
      So many souls are choosing to transition during this time, both human and animal. Just in the last two days, two of my clients I was assisting, back-to-back, were going through this - the physical loss of a dear one in their lives. It is an intense time and souls are choosing where to be as things transform here on Earth.
      Our minds can grasp why this may be, but our emotional attachments can be challenged to wrap around it. It is when we can feel with the Universal heart that the healing integrates. Being human definitely carries with it the very depth and spectrum of feelings and it can be hard to remember the source of all that you are when experiencing something painful.
      You are not alone in feeling the depth of the changes taking place on a collective level right now. We all have been going through challenges and experienced loss and significant transformation. And each of you is learning to courageously face and embrace what is coming through and I honor you for that.
      When the transformations take form in a physical death, the souls choosing this experience are freed to move on to more expansive journeys. But this leaves friends and family trying to piece together torn hearts. Being human can be such a beautiful and joyful experience, yet simultaneously so very painful. It is this full spectrum of experience we are capable of feeling that can either be a curse or a blessing, hinging on a simple change of perspective.
      While the mind and spirit find more ease in understanding why things happen, the old ways of our emotions have not the luxury of such logic. Our hearts are transforming into higher heart experiences that can feel unconditionally. Yet, human emotions take time to make sense of it all and should be given the honor of their natural unfolding to do so, free of judgment that binds us to our suffering. And judge not judgment, as it is an opportunity for allowance. We have the power to choose our way of experiencing and in taking ownership of our suffering, we are led to peace and joy.
      Human "Being" is a state of experience that is ever complex with duality, but was also meant to be a gift of harmonious union between physical and spiritual, which allows us the ability to experience and create in amazing ways. We as humans are gifted the opportunity of unlimited expansiveness and by design are extremely sophisticated, refined, and highly developed consciousness potentials waiting to blossom. And this IS your time to blossom.
      Yet, for a long time we have chosen only to live a fraction of that potential, unaware of what lies just on the other side of that wall we either hid behind or straddled. What is the fear? Perhaps it is a fear of the promise of joy and what that could mean. This fear is a powerful thing that when chosen, surrenders your power to choose, as it can take over your life like a dis-ease.
      We fear our own humanness, the very thing that is so beautifully powerful, and what it would do if unleashed. Fear creates the separation and hinders your ability to see other perspectives that could instantly disintegrate it. Our true hearts will never steer us wrong and reality can transform miraculously if we live in, and choose from, them always. We then come to understand the limitless choices of experience and continuity of life, beyond duality that lives with us from this state of being.
      From our fragmented perspective, we fear death and endings as permanent and final. Like a door brutally slammed on our hearts, just as we were learning to open them. The secret here is that while a closed door might, in the realm of conditioned thought, mean the end to something and a desire to give up and never try again, the opposite is also true and might simply mean that a circle of life has completed a revolution and is about to pick up momentum for the next more expansive spiral of experience. The choice is yours.
      Every pain has both the ability to sour us for life, or to sweeten the journey. The deeper we allow ourselves to explore the realms of watery abyss, the more beautifully we learn to swim with the grace and flow of our cetacean friends, through the turning tides of life.
      Every coin has two sides and these two sides are part of the same coin. Yin and Yang are complete opposites, yet are integral to Oneness. One creates the possibility for the other and therefore, is not a separate experience. Together, they are grace in perfection; a feeling without words that is the expansive totality of consciousness "being" the essence of unconditional love.
      Therefore, to know your pain is to know your joy. And in order to truly know the depths of joy, sometimes you will choose to walk in the shoes of pain, until the experience becomes a perfect fusion. The beauty is that the length of each season is determined solely by the perspective you embrace, until the season integrates into one cycle.
      I have experienced the greatest loss in my life. That of my twin soul, Nestor, whom I've written about before. And in losing her, I actually truly discovered her and myself, and she is with me more now than she ever was. It was an instance of total surrender and vulnerability and like experiencing all stages of birth and death at the same time; coming to know the perfection and beauty of eternal creation and love.
      We don't have to say goodbye when we come to embrace how expansive we really are and can see beyond one single focus trapped in time.
      magicThis is part of the new reality we are creating. Where magick, synchronicity, synergy, connection, and heart knowing is a constant experience. This shift helps us to realize that the timeless love we feel and share is perpetuated in the life force energy that runs through every experience we have, every encounter, and in everything tangible and intangible. When we see through different eyes, everything changes.
      And the gateways approaching can only be seen with the heart. These are the different eyes I speak of.
      Loss is always challenging when someone is in your heart so deeply. Whether that means a physical death or simply dear people leaving your life, as you each move on to new experiences that benefit both. Yet, in time, we can grow from the experiences and create new processes of how to move with greater ease and grace through life by embracing our new perspectives.
      When we try to hold on to something or someone, all we do is hurt ourselves and stop the promise of new seeds to blossom. Our loved ones do not want us to live in darkness. They leave in order to assist our moving into our greatness and will be there every step of the way. That is the way of the collective heart. Everything for the benefit of the greatest good.
      If you have been faced with loss of any kind, please do take gentle nurturing time to honor the natural mourning and healing, as that is important. The last memory may never leave altogether, but the way in which we view/feel it CAN.
      I’ve come to see that many times physical loss, such as soul transitions, takes place at pivotal shifts and deeply transformative times in our lives. There is a web of life and magically supportive gifts within each experience for our perspectives to embrace. And within shifting perspectives, the opportunity for powerful soul growth.
      It's like that moment a butterfly emerges from the cocoon, discovering its chrysalis form has taken flight. It does not mourn the loss of its caterpillar self, but embraces the joy of this new and expansive creation it has become. Not a death; merely a transformation. A simple change of perspective.
      My heart goes out to each and everyone of you choosing to be here right now and so bravely walking through the depths of change in your life. Releasing that which no longer serves you will benefit you greatly. Nurturing yourself and allowing the mourning process of  all that is transitioning in your life to move through you with grace and honor will bring you peace.
      Surround yourself with support if you are feeling challenged. Keep trusting and believing despite how dark things get. Love with all of your heart. Transmutation of your very existence is at hand. This is not little stuff. You are not alone. We are in this together.
      "If we are alive, we cannot escape loss. Loss is a part of real life...So you try to hold the moment quite still and not let it move on and show itself. Today might be tough for you. You might not want the next moment to show itself, to reveal the twists and turns of life's mystery. But at least you have it. You still have life. A choice as to how you will live this precious day. Don't wish it away. Don't waste it. For the love of all that's holy, redeem one hour. Hold it close. Cherish it. Above all, be grateful for it. Let your thanksgiving rise above the din of disappointment - opportunities lost, mistakes made, the clamor of all that has not yet come. And if today is so horrendous that the gift doesn't seem worth acknowledging; if you can't find one moment to enjoy, one simple pleasure to savor, one friend to call, one person to love, one thing to share, one smile to offer; if life is so difficult you don't want to bother living it to the fullest, then don't live today for yourself. Live it for others you love or for those that have lost in ways similar or greater than you." Sarah Ban Breathnach
      It is not the body, nor the personality that is the true self.
      The true self is eternal. Even on the point of death we can
      say to ourselves, "my true self is free. I cannot be contained."
      -Marcus Aurelius
      Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world.
      The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same.
      Every wonderful sight will vanish, every sweet word will fade,
      But do not be disheartened,
      The source they come from is eternal, growing,
      Branching out, giving new life and new joy.
      Why do you weep?
      The source is within you
      And this whole world is springing up from it.
      Comment   See all comments