Infinite Being Newsletter: The World Is About To Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      Teachings of the Masters
      The World Is About To Change
      by Owen K Waters
      The 2012 Transformation is about to happen and it will change reality as we know it.

      This will not be a sudden change, but rather one that begins in the quietness and slowly affects every aspect of life on Earth as it rolls through all of manifestation. Thirty years from now, the world as we know it will not be the world as we know it today. It will be radically different and it will exist on a higher vibrational level than the average person today can imagine.

      How you pass through the cosmic gateway on December 21, 2012 will determine your future trajectory through evolution. On December 21st, all of the cosmic cycles of the previous 26,000 years will come to an end at the same moment and a new set of cycles will begin.

      The mission of lightworkers for the past 26,000 year cycle has been to act as pioneers in the advancement of consciousness and, today, to be vanguards of the New Reality which is now emerging. From the cosmic perspective, this is a time when people can finally become free of the crushing limitation which has defined life on earth for thousands of years.

      The 2012 Transformation course: An opportunity of a lifetime!

      We have linked together three important opportunities for you to experience in the 2012 course.

      The first opportunity is to learn, develop, and establish new patterns of spiritual advancement. Running for 22 days from December 1st through the 22nd, 22 lessons will be presented revealing the latest concepts in spiritual advancement as delivered by Saint Germain in the summer of 2012. You will have the opportunity to learn them, practice them, and establish them. On this course...

      WE ARE ANCHORING IN THE NEW REALITY!

      The second opportunity is linked to the daily attunements provided by the Spiritual Hierarchy. The transformative power of this course is unparalleled.

      In the spiritual attunement sessions on this course, we will be showered with spiritual light by the ascended masters. They will illuminate our soul level of consciousness so that we can become accustomed to tuning into this vital new level of spiritual consciousness.

      The third opportunity:

      Where were you and what were you doing on December 21st, 2012?

      This is a cosmic moment.

      There is no more sacred place than the inner spiritual planes. There is power in group consciousness. The power of the individuals joining this group is astounding! As you are probably aware, we have been holding pre-course practice sessions over the last few days. In meditation, the course members are appearing as star-points of light. Are you supposed to be with us on this transformational course?

      When we began to prepare for the course by holding daily meditations we knew we would have support from the ascended masters. At the time, we thought it would be a small group. Instead, beings from the higher realms just kept coming and coming. Every day, it seemed as if new ones appeared. It seems as if a whole host of ascended masters are joining us. The guardian angels of the group members appeared, representatives of the archangels have been by, representatives from other groups are coming in... all are bringing light... each are bringing specific qualities of The Light or characteristics of the New Age.

      And, around us all and imbuing us with her love and joy is the Mother Earth herself as she prepares to celebrate the dawn of a new era for humanity.

      To take part in this course, you should plan to allow up to 30 minutes each day to read the text of the lesson and practice the attunement meditation at a time of your choosing. You can keep up with the course at home or even when traveling provided you have occasional Internet access.

      The growing list of spiritual vanguards on this course include people from far and wide: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

      The 2012 Transformation course starts on Saturday December 1st, but we will keep enrollments open for an additional two days to allow late starters every chance to obtain this material.

      A new option: Pay nothing now! We have added a Bill Me Later option to the ordering process and simplified the process.

      Book now at:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/courses/2012.htm

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.