Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Fullness of Life w/ Fifth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      "Love is the principal ruler of the Fullness of Life Goddess". That is a keystone upon our deepest foundation within ourselves. Whether we are just beginning upon the road of discovery, for balance and harmony, restoring wholeness, to live life abundantly this Love is the first step, thought, seed and fruit. Love of and to this world, for all upon it and for ourselves. Within this love that includes loving, accepting and embracing change for this is apart of our litmus, so to speak, of our growth. How open are we to change even when it may come in forms that we did not anticipate? This does not mean that we are analytical and unfeeling by what the change brings. Rather it is a testimony to how much we have grown and the strength, the courage, the passion that is there inside of each of us. A way that Spirit, the Universe, God, Goddess or however you personally call to this Divine Presence within you that you are ready for the next phase, the next step going deeper inside, ascending up and yes to step into a life of abundance. Our Mother Earth is an enlightened and beloved teacher and companion. See Her mountains and valleys, Her deserts and forests and oceans. All of Her seasons carry deep, clear and simple lessons and messages that speak on many, many levels. How do we life abundantly here with Her? By grounding and centering ourselves into this world which is a reflection of how we are grounded and centered within ourselves and vice versa. By now means does this mean we are less connected and centered to the Higher Spiritual Life and realms. In fact this is a Divine Reflection and Mirror of that. Just as most of us know the expression "As Above So Below" both are in synch with the other; a Divine Symbiosis that radiates balance and harmony with the Divine Above, the Divine Below and the Divine Within.

      So immerse yourself in the natural wonders and beauty of this world. They will reflect the wonders and beauty of the worlds above and the abundance and beauty of your inner world. Within these we discover, or rediscover, our Truth. Be confident and courageous in sharing your Truth; walking within your integrity, responsibly and honoring one another, each others Truth and Knowing that each of us have clarity and insight that we support our Mother Earth, one another and ourselves. Epiphanies and catalysts to one another as we can walk in peace, serenity, wholeness, love and compassion sharing as we each discover Truth and that expression within our words and actions together in harmony. :)

      3. Fullness of Life
      Your card is...

      3. Fullness of Life

      Soul Message: May my body be a prayerstick for the world. –Joan Halifax

      Alchemy and Transformation: The Western world is in radical need of balance and harmony, and we must learn to embrace the natural rhythms of perpetual change, birth, death, and rebirth. Love is the principal ruler of the Fullness of Life Goddess; although She births and manifests through Her womb, She also manifests divine love through Her heart. At this stage of initiation, life begins to mirror back to us our deepest held beliefs and patterns of relating to the world. The power of the earth and the resource of your own worth are evident as this archetype awakens within your daily life.

      Awakening to the Archetype - Earth Mother and Mother of the World: The Earth Mother embodies all stages of life as the Triple Goddess: Wise Crone, Bountiful Mother, and Maiden. Known by many names in many cultures, She is Gaia, the feminine earth steward who watches over agriculture and the ecosystem. Your body is Her temple. Experience Her sensual temple by walking with your bare feet on the earth, smelling the scent of nature’s perfume as you walk amid the flowers, or touching Her skin as you climb a mountain.

      Everyday Encounters: Fullness of Life offers an opportunity to ground and center your attention on the physical realm. What does abundance mean to you? Become ready to receive life’s riches on a daily basis. Re-invite the Fullness of Life into your daily routine by immersing yourself in nature, bathing in fragrant bubbles or under the stars in a clear stream. Remember, the natural world is a mirror of your own divine potential.

      Nature’s Healers: Manzanita Tree
      Fifth Chakra

      Fifth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Blue) (Function: Communication, Creativity, Connection)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the throat and neck region of the body and extending upward to include the lower region of the brain or cortex, this area holds the communication center. Through the Throat Chakra one may speak long-held truths of past hurts and, in the process, find much inner peace and a sense of personal freedom. With a healed and healthy fifth chakra, one’s words are kind, clear and truthful.

      Healing Flower: Morning Glory

      Affirmations: I am the messenger. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved