13MOON.COM UPDATE! Solar Revolution/Rainbow Bridge Clothing + More!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012

      Greetings Tribe of Light

      We wanted to update you of a few exciting things:

      1. SOLAR REVOLUTION MOVIE:

      We would like to invite you to check out this awesome, mind-expanding movie that reveals the possibilities of Global Paradigm Shift: "SOLAR REVOLUTION." "Here in 2012, we are in the midst of a dramatic rise in solar disturbances which have the capability of disrupting Earth’s geomagnetic field, and therefore our global ecology. According to the evidence presented in the ground-breaking film Solar (R)evolution, these are not signs of an impending apocalypse, but the dawning of a new era." We definitely recommend this documentary, as it left us feeling informed and inspired!

      Please check it out and share this link to help spread positive education!
      http://www.yekra.com/solar-revolution?deployment_code=57982993mdhzei

      2. RAINBOW BRIDGE CLOTHING NOW AVAILABLE!

      On our cafepress online store, GALACTIVATION, we set up a Rainbow Bridge section which offers clothing and products to help bring the Rainbow Bridge into our culture! We have placed ZERO mark-up on these products, so the prices are only the base-price of cafe press, so no profit is being made on these. I just got my Rainbow Bridge t-shirt and I have to say it looks great, and I was ecstatic to activate this emblem of the New Era in style!

      Please check it out and share!
      http://www.cafepress.com/galactivation/9478377

      Also, the good news is this store will be open indefinitely, so although our personal 13moon.com store will be closed Dec 13 - Jan 9, this Cafe Press store will remain open for holiday orders.

      3. RAINBOW BRIDGE POSTCARDS TO ACTIVATE

      We recently created beautiful glossy 4 X 7 postcards that have a beautiful
      full-color image of the Rainbow Bridge Around Earth, and on the back have
      information about the significance of the symbol, inviting people to join in the activation! Not only is The Rainbow Bridge Around Earth a key focus for Solstice 2012, but this positive symbol is also an emblem of the New World
      Age, therefore it is timelessly relevant as we continue our journey into
      2013 and Beyond!

      We have been sending these postcards out in packages, and also seeding them all over! We have a limited amount left, but we want to invite any of you who feel called to help us distribute them. We are sending out packets of 20 postcards for a min. $5 donation which covers the shipping and printing costs. Please use this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9M7PM2ZCBKDK6

      Also, if you would like to print cards up of your own to activate let us know and we can send you the files. We have been using Vistaprint. Please write to skytime@...

      4. MESSAGE FROM MAYA ELDER TATA OMEAKAEHEKATL ERICK GONZALEZ:

      Reflections on December 21, 2012:

      ".. The echo of the great drum of the voice of our ancestors is running through the valleys, canyons, and mountains to reach us in this time to meet the Divine once again at a time of recreation of our world. Let us be prepared, let us come in Divinity, let us come in searching our healing and our realignment with the new cosmic and spiritual vibration. Let our emotions and our caring and our showing up to be present help to ease the wailing of our future generations as they cry and send out their voice for us to act at this time, so that their world will be flourishing as it has for us..."

      READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:
      http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs107/1102398051509/archive/1111456392435.html

      5. SKY FAMILY MISSION TO PALENQUE FOR SOLSTICE 2012

      Thank You SO Much to All of You around the world who have contributed to our Palenque Fund! We are deeply grateful to receive your support for our family to make this epic journey!!! Thanks to your generosity, we are well on our way to our fund-raising goal! If you would like to know more about our adventure please visit: http://13moon.com/palenque.htm

      We send all our love and blessings to all our planetary kin in these most auspicious times! May Great Spirit Guide us to Dream the Highest Dream...

      From our Hearts,
      Eden, Robert and Merlin Sky of SkyTime

      http://www.13moon.com

      TIME IS ART!

      PS: Just a reminder the calendars are still on sale until 12/12/12 -
      http://www.13moon.com/calendars-sale.htm

      And between now and 12/12/12 is the last chance to order products from us at 13moon.com, until we resume shipping on Jan 10, 2013. During the Rhythmic Moon (Dec 13 - Jan 9) we will be away from our office, and wholly focused on the Grand Shifting of World Cycles!