Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Destiny Card: Elemental ~ The Grid ~ Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Our Mother Earth is apart of the foundation within Elemental and The Grid. A type of gateway in which we begin to explore and expand our consciousness and awareness on many renewed and new levels. The more that we enter into a loving, responsible and conscious relationship with Our Mother Earth we are discovering and reconnecting with ourselves and the Universe. Many of the simplest activities awakens more inside when we are open to how She manifests. The more we Open to Her the more we are Opening to our deepest and highest Self and vice versa. We are remembering and awaking to how connected we are to this planet, to the Universe and to one another: To Everything. Give yourself the freedom and time to reflect and experience all that comes up, reveals and unfolds to you especially with The Grid. So let us continue to live passionately, reverently and intimately together with one another, with our Beloved Earth and never forget that in doing these we are also becoming more compassionate, loving and accepting of ourselves. That is such a vital part of wholeness and healing when we are patient with ourselves and open to begin look from new perspectives. Being bold and confident to step forward from where we have been and embracing life and this world with a passion. These are within our paths as we change and See life with a Divine Confidence that is rekindled through the Heartbeat of Creation that we are and have always been apart of. Living, breathing and radiating the Divine Magic that has always been apart of the deepest places within you. :)

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image