Fw: [Multidimensionalman] Fw: Fwd: HOW TO READ BAR CODES - GOOD TO KNOW :

  • s reeves
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012

      Namaste, Stephanie

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: joe zaidan <jnadiaz@...>
      To: MDM <multidimensionalman@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, November 26, 2012 7:44:55 AM
      Subject: [Multidimensionalman] Fw: Fwd: HOW TO READ BAR CODES - GOOD TO KNOW :

      Joe Zaidan
      jnadiaz@...
      Multidimensionalman@yahoogroups.com
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Liong Tjoa <liongtjoa@...>
      To: Mo Layton <mo.layton@...>; susan mohn <sunflowermohn@...>; Elaine Barras <Ebarras@...>; Lucie Robitaille <Atibor3@...>; Lance B. Young <lanceyoung@...>; Deb Higgins <dhiggins57@...>; joe zaidan <jnadiaz@...>; Akashic Transformations <jen@...>; Jennifer McLean <support@...>; Krystael <angelcat55@...>
      Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 4:51 PM
      Subject: Fwd: HOW TO READ BAR CODES - GOOD TO KNOW :

      bless you

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Krystael <angelcat55@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:59 AM
      Subject: HOW TO READ BAR CODES - GOOD TO KNOW :

      Subject: Fw: Fwd: Fw: HOW TO READ BAR CODES - (very good to know.

      I thought this was very interesting, if you read your food and clothing labels.--

      ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS, TURN IT OVER AND READ THE BACK---CAREFULLY!

      With all the food and pet products now coming from China , it is best to make sure you read labels at the grocery store and especially Wal-Mart when buying food products.
      Many products no longer show where they were made, only give where the distributor is located. It is important to read the bar code to track it's origin.

      How to read Bar Codes .....
      interesting!
      This may be useful to know when grocery shopping, if it's a concern to you.
      GREAT WAY TO "BUY USA    &  CANADA " AND NOT FROM   CHINA!!

      The whole world is afraid of China-made
      "black hearted goods".

      Can you differentiate which one is made in
      Taiwan or  China ?

      If the first 3 digits of the barcode are 690, 691
      or 692, the product is MADE IN  CHINA.

      471 is Made in  Taiwan .

      This is our right to know, but the government
      and related departments never educate the
      public, therefore we have to RESCUE
      ourselves.

      Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that
      consumers do not prefer products "MADE IN
      CHINA", so they don't show from which
      country it is made.

      However, you may now refer to the barcode -
      remember if the first 3 digits are:

      690-692 ... then it is MADE IN  CHINA
      00 - 09
      ...   USA     &  CANADA
      30 - 37
      ..   FRANCE
      40 - 44 ...   GERMANY
      471  ...  Taiwan
      49
      ... JAPAN
      50 ...   UK

      BUY
      USA & CANADIAN MADE by watching for "0" at the beginning of the number.
      We need every boost we can get!