Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman November 26, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25 11:46 PM

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      November 26, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      We are entering what will feel like another crazy week energetically, although the constant solar flares of the last two weeks have contributed to our anxiety, depression, fear and waistlines (I always put on weight during times of heavy solar flare activity, and this was one of the worst). This week may, in some ways, feel like a vacation.

      This week we have Mercury going direct after being retro all month, it seemed to go by quickly but it sure brought up a lot of our 'stuff'. And we have the 2nd eclipse, this time with a full moon on the 28th, another powerful energetic closer cleaner.

      What does this mean to us? We're coming down to the final days of this year and a huge change in the energetic makeup of the world. There will be an earth on Dec. 22,  but with so many people anticipating the end on Dec. 21, they are preparing for it, just in case, by doing a lot of clearing work. This means, for the empaths in the audience, that you may be feeling a lot more energy than usual, be aware that it isn't your job to accept, integrate, process or heal all of it. Keep your energetic boundaries up.

      Do you feel like a leader without any followers? Do you have a vision and message to share and feel like no one is paying attention? That is the topic of this week's Indigo/Crystal article.

      For those of you in the Re-Purpose your Energy and Ascend your Chakras class. Last week, in class 4 we talked about the 4th chakra or energy center, which is where we have the high and low heart. There was a lot of energy work for that class, do it slowly as there was a lot of integration work with it.  create to the world and are either powerful or powerless.

      This week we cover the 5th or throat chakra and we'll be addressing your many voices, where they come from and how to choose the most powerful one. Your voice is how you speak but it's also the final step in your energetic expression. It's going to be an exciting class.

      Click here for more info and to register, you will get the recordings and handouts for the previous class(es), and all future live classes, plus your personal on-line journal, a Q&A with Jennifer call and more. We identify the issues and do work to clear them.
      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, November 28 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Indigos: Leaders without Followers?
      The Indigo generation represents the new leaders of the world and while their courage, vision, determination and commitment equip them for the task, other aspects make this very challenging. They are leaders who lack a pioneering spirit and with it the confidence that is required of those who charge ahead, at the forefront of enormous change. They are often leaders who have no followers and unless they can come to terms with this, they risk abandoning their mission for what can feel like a less lonely and less challenging path. They risk becoming followers, when they really need to lead, even if they lead, for a while, in isolation.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint
      I was born exactly 9 months and 7 days after my parents' marriage. My mother didn't want me to be born early because she didn't want people to think she had been with my father before their wedding dy(this was the 1950s). Her maternal imprint for me was:
      • Do not shame me
      • Don't be inconvenient.
      So for many years I did my best to not be a source of shame and to not be an inconvenience.
      What kind of energy did you pick up from your mother when she was pregnant with you? Those imprints have powerful messages that you unconsciously use to create your life.
      This 3 CD set features a transformational 90 minute teleclass plus a powerful 25 minute meditation to release your emotional imprints and replace them with a higher energetic vibration.
      Click here to learn more about this life transforming information (and it will change your life in profound ways).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, November 28, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064