Power Animal of the Week: Polar Bear

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      Polar Bear as teacher and messenger deeply compliments the message from Quado's Garden a few minutes ago. The ability to not only survive but to thrive, and thrive abundantly, in a number of environments that would be daunting to others. A challenge is simply that; a challenge that spurns you forward having the peace, resolve and confidence that you are more than prepared for what is before for what we have within us has already seen us through them. Laying claim to that trusting in your Self that can come through them because within your heart and soul you already have. You can enter into that sacred space inside of you when you need to rest and rejuvenate to step forward full of Life, of Love, of Spirit for these have been and always shall be apart of who we are. Open ourselves to this beloved guide who will assist in rediscovering all of these areas within our lives and more. :)

      The Polar Bear
      Strength          Perseverance          Insulation

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the polar bear fill you. Click here to Listen to the Polar Bear's Song.

      The polar bear is enormously strong and full of courage.  He will help you stand up to the challenges of life, so you are never overwhelmed, no matter how large the challenges are.  For you are the polar bear, and you do not back down.

      The polar bear will also teach you to thrive in environments that may be hostile to others.  He will give you powerful insulation, so that you are always safe and sound, no matter what is around you.  While others are losing strength and power, you will just breathe in deeply and pull warm polar bear energy around you and within you.

      With polar bear energy within you, you will have the strength and perseverance to handle any challenges that life brings to you, no matter how great.  Just breathe in polar bear energy and you will be filled with self-belief; you will know that you are everything you need to be.

      The polar bear is also a master at camouflage.  When you need to disappear into yourself and find peace for a moment, just close your eyes and cover your nose and you will disappear for a time.  Then, rested and rejuvenated, spring to life, full of enough energy to cross the arctic ices.  After all, you are the polar bear and power is yours.