Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Angelica

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
      As this message asks "Which angel is near you?" also ask yourselves this question: Who are those close to you that are an Angel in your life? When you reflect upon that also ask who may see you as an Angel in their own life. That is apart of the fundamental nature that we naturally have a deep, core level with one another. Is there an Arch Angel you do feel particularly drawn to? Keep to heart that when you feel them close to you that is also a reflection of your Self. It is apart of your connection to a higher and deeper expression of compassion, courage, love and service to one another and this world. The beginning of this message speaks of four Arch Angels and how, through their own free will and unique abilities give themselves in unconditional service to all. This is no less an affirmation of how each of us have our unique gifts and abilities that we can and do give in unconditional love and service to the Earth and all Her splendor and glory, to one another and to ourselves. Living here on this world and with our hearts, our souls, our energies also embracing the higher realms; the tangible and intangible as one description can be; grounded and balanced in Love. Never doubt that you are truly an Angel to the lives of many who are grateful and blessed for your presence, your touch, your impact in and upon their lives. You honor those beloved beings and souls who surround you, support you, encourage you and love you when you begin to See when you accept and embrace that part of You which has always been there. A true Divine Soul and Angel full of a Love that radiates brightly for all for you do make a difference.

      Angelica
      Your card is...

      Angelica

      Color(s): Greenish-White

      Archetype: The Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. These four archangels—each of his own free will and each in his own unique way—offer themselves in unconditional service to humanity. Leaders of the angelic realm, they have dedicated themselves to the ultimate good of the whole, making whatever sacrifices are necessary in the interest of sanctifying human existence. They assist in anchoring humanity’s soul-body to the earth plane, so that all may learn the path of service, dedication and sacrifice. In this way, they patiently lead us, step-by-step, upward on the path to higher consciousness.

      Signature: Angelica’s deeply anchored root system supports a stem of substantial proportions. It can grow up to six and a half feet in height with a circumference as thick as a human arm. An umbrella of greenish white flowers delicately overlight its powerful foundation.

      Healing Properties: Angelica helps one establish a firm connection between the refined, subtle realm of angelic light surrounding us and the tangible material world which grounds and anchors us to earth. Once such a link is made, we are given the inner strength and stamina required for pursuing our life’s destiny.

      Healing: The Archangels offer light. Even in darkness, or when attachment and distractions seduce humanity away from its Divine essence, the Archangels continually pour their protective and loving radiance into you. In this way, they strengthen your spirit so that you may persist in your goal of ascension, trusting that each earthly step brings you closer to the luminous world of the Soul. Remember this: you would not have been given an earthly body if you were not meant to anchor that which is perfect, infinite, and eternal in material form. Each incarnation in the human realm is a privilege.

      Without a doubt, as you read these words you are especially close to the angelic world. Which angel is near you now? Perhaps you can identify with the qualities of a particular Archangel and invite his presence into your life at this time. The Archangels offer you a shimmering umbrella, grounding the forces of light in your human experience. Accept the gift, and by so doing, begin the journey that will surely culminate in the fulfillment of your destiny.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
        The four archangels (Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael) arrive giving a Divine Blueprint that is inherent within each of us. Through their free will, and each within their unique way, they offer unconditional love to all humanity. These are apart of the key aspects of today's message on receiving and giving for when we give unconditional love we are receiving that as well. This is Divine Reciprocity that awakens even higher and deeper the Spirit Within. The anchor within us that grounds us here in the physical world we walk upon and assists us in opening to the higher and deeper realms of consciousness where our Soul, our Spirit, exists. A pure, true, loving balance that we experience each moment as we are consciously willing to Open to their guidance and teaching. This does not in any way lessen the value of our inner Voice. This reinforces and enhances our confidence, our passion, our joy and our purpose here. For their presence and guidance inspires us to walk within our integrity and to continue to trust in Your Divine Self. This is guidance and teaching that carries the seed and fruit that enables us to reclaim our power and Know a healthy, vibrant, inter-connected existence with our Beloved Earth and with all of existence. Our inner strength grows moment by moment as we are relearning to grow as those who nurture and foster one another in discovering or rediscovering the passion in living and embracing the path that you are choosing and creating.

        That no matter where your path unfolds Know that it is expanding through and from the growth that you are already experiencing inside and it manifests outwardly. In a number of ways they are assisting in the awareness of each of the angelic nature that is apart of us. We become become the messengers that bring peace, joy, healing, and wholeness to one another as we carry all this fully within us through the same Unconditional Love shared and reawakened within us through their Presence.

        As you Open yourself to receive these gifts remember that in doing so you are the Gift that you receive and that you give. Lighting the way even within what may seem to be the darkest of places. Remember that when you find yourself in those that when we enter into that Deep Womb of Creation that darkness is the absence of life. It is apart of the Source and giving birth to life so that your inner radiance shines brightly there bringing enlightenment, clarity and life through the Seed and Fruit of the Divine Unconditional Love that you come from and always are apart of. Never separate and within all that we are ascending and experiencing that is the ultimate destination each of us have. To once more See ourselves, and all of existence, as the vibrant reflections Spirit as we transform together with Joy, Peace, and Love.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2013
          "Without a doubt, as you read these words you are especially close to the angelic world."

          I would simply add that they are always close to us even when we may not be consciously aware of their presence. Those described as of the angelic world and also our beloved guides and other beings who walk with us. Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael are four archangels described here as among those who offer their unconditional service to the world. While these do have a welcome presence and touch upon this world there are many others as well who carry equally the same desire to give and love unconditionally to and for the world. One aspect to keep to heart is that all of our guides, angels, and other spiritual beings do not make their presence known to foster a dependence upon them. Rather they comprise that part of the catalyst to assist in reawakening that spark within us to See ourselves and one another as the presence of the Divine that resides there within us.

          Their Light calls to and reflects the Light that is at the Center of each and everyone. Fanning the flames so that we grow in confidence and live courageously and passionately through that same Unconditional Love and Devotion. To The Path that unfolds and that we Co-Create together as Open more to the Divine within us. We can receive the examples they represent, the guidance and teachings they share, to walk and live responsibly; with integrity and full of compassion and love. We become anchored within ourselves and this Earth while still continuing to evolve and grow with one another, with our Beloved Earth.

          Keep to our hearts and minds that even when we are going through difficulties in our lives we are still a living, breathing miracle and manifestation of the Divinity that all of Life is composed of; whether we may consciously feel this or not. Each soul is no less a vital part of existence. Each of us are reawakening to the role of  as guides and protectors as well as nurturers and healers. Some may choose these paths and others may not. If you have not consciously discovered these look inside for that is where your answers reside. It is there that you will the presence of your angels and guides for as you open to them within yourselves you will feel them around you where you reside in this world. You will experience that their Light and your Own will begin to mirror and reflect one another as well as shine even in what will be perceived as the darkest of places.

          As you accept their presence and gifts so too are you opening to accept the gifts that each of you Are and opening to share these, to share of your Self, with the world; and that is truly Divine in every way.

          http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower
          http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_flower_main.html