Tani Marie: [New post] Gratitude is Being “ Alive”

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Gratitude is Being “Alive”

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      Me in Ecuador
      I feel that every day should be a day of gratitude and giving thanks, but so often we forget all that we have in life to be grateful for. My wish always, when this day of thanks rolls around, is for that reminder to stick with everyone and be carried in heart eternally.
      Never forget to smell the roses of your divine life and all the abundant rich foliage growth around you. You are showered with miracles, gifts and blessings, with even more available to you when you are present with acknowledgement.
      Remember that you are a gift unto yourself, worthy of your gratitude. For one moment, if you stop and reflect upon who you are now as opposed to a few weeks, months, or years ago, you will be amazed to see how much you have to be grateful for and how far you have come. Your courage does not go unnoticed by Spirit. Nor, should it by you. This warrants an honoring and recognition. It's not about what still you want to achieve, but who you are right now.
      You make a contribution to the world just by being you in every moment. When you follow your heart light and life from your fullness, the collective world shines a bit brighter. And for that, I/we are grateful for you.
      I can't begin to express (as it goes to a depth a word can't convey) the gratitude I have felt the last few days, even amidst a very busy week. I have wanted to sit down, write about it, and shout it out to the world several times because I was overflowing with tears of deep, loving gratitude for what I was experiencing, but I opted instead to pay sacred homage in other more intimate ways. Needless to say, my life has become more rich than I could have imagined in the most unsuspecting ways and places. The gifts are divine blessings mirroring the shifts in my life.
      I wake up every day to a new heightened experience of my senses, awareness, expression, and connection and can feel the love in and around me so fiercely. And the literal and direct mirrors that I receive in my immediate environment and experiences reflect an invaluable presence.
      It is what being "alive" is all about. And when I'm alive, recognizing and tasting the sweet preciousness of life, within and all around me, I am paying homage to this gift of human experience by living in fullness - this in turn extends my deepest gratitude for all of life.
      Yes, I am grateful, but more so, I am alive.
      I know many will be celebrating, are on vacations, communing with friends and family tomorrow and over this long holiday weekend and I wish everyone a beautiful, loving, safe and "alive" time in all that you do.
      Comment   See all comments

      http://taniamarieartist.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/gratitude-is-being-alive/