Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman November 21, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      November 21, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show at 8PM US Central time. You can access the show page by clicking here, it's  90 minute show and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show.

      Can money be part of a spiritual path? Is there a standard that defines who is 'spiritual' and who is not? When is that a judgment and when are we seeing behavior that is truly 'non-spiritual'? Can anyone not be spiritual? These are some of the questions that were submitted for this week's Q&A message, a wonderful topic and one that is shared by many. Read it below and the full response is on the blog, which you can read by clicking the link.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, November 21 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: Why Are They Successful and I'm Not?
      Dear Jennifer: I'm judgment and jealous of people I see on the internet. Oprah endorses them, their books get published, they have lots of money and everything is going well for them. They have many fans, they all claim to be spiritual and yet I don't them as spiritual at all. I have chosen this spiritual path (or it has chosen me), I work hard too and yet I'm struggling. Why are they living a better life than me and how is it that people who are not spiritual are experiencing such great lives at this time? I thought people who haven't done their healing work were supposed to be going through harder experiences now or in the near future to transition?
      Jennifer's Answer:  Your question addresses three issues, what spiritual behavior looks like, how can you mix spirituality and money or financial gain and why some people struggle and others do not. You may not realize it but your judgment blocks the flow of abundance to you, which stems from your belief that there is a limited supply and if some have, then you do not. You're also judging others' path based on what you think spirituality is and is not, and that is not your decision to make. And you really think that money and spirituality are mutually exclusive choices, which is why you don't have any money. But, there is a solution and to create the abundance, joy and success you want, you will have to stop judging what others are doing.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Re-Purpose your Energy & Ascend Your Chakras program
      The flow of energy in your physical body passes through the 7 chakras, your energy centers. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through our healing we need to re-purpose this energy, to clear out old alignments and patterns, memories and frequencies, so we can integrate new energetic vibrations.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, November21, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139