Recharing our Minds with Positivity and Peace ! Brahma Kumaris

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 100 KB
    The original link to this is no longer viable but do have a piece of artwork which I have included that gives one type of reflection of this quote. :)

    Source/Post: Cherokee Sunnyshine Miller

    "It is important to remain neither too much inside, nor too much outside, but constantly to create a balance between the inner and outer realities. Meditation resembles the cyclic path of energy: going from the inside out and then from the outside in, gathering information, or experiences that we need to reflect on, or understand better. On other occasions, it may be a question of recharging our minds with positivity and peace: we go inside and, with the practice of silence, the battery becomes re-energized."
    ~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.