[MOON ANGEL] ENEYE, 8th Day of Lunar Cycle ~ Politics

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 127 , Nov 20, 2012

      TheMoon Angels of Politics

       Angelsof  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8thDay of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who
      espouse high ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

      Weare heavenly hosts of peace.

      Weoversee all political and diplomatic events.
      With our help a diplomat or politician

      ‘canwin any fight, any war,
      no matter how it is to be carried out’
      .

      Weteach this through the mastery of flowing feelings, especially
      mastery of flowing feelings of supreme happiness brought about
      through ONENESS WITH ALL in the rhythms and cycles of life. The mastery
      of flowing feelings gives mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      Throughthe experience of omnipresence,
      weteach the perception of past, present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of feeling.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through flowing feelings how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the flowing

      feelings of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      Onthe 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
      flowing feelings of peace, truth, and justice, so that conflicts are
      resolved in a diplomatic way and Heaven manifests on Earth.

      ***ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 28 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted

      *****

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 127 of 127 , Sep 28

      The Moon Angels of Politics

       Angels of  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who
      espouse high ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

      We are heavenly hosts of peace.

      We oversee all political and diplomatic events, and make sure that at the end, the negative never gets the upper hand,
      and all works together so that divine happiness is the final result.

      We inspire the understanding of the original Law of Creation.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation,

      and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE
      We are all one.
       When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all there is;
      I ask that
      THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      With our help a diplomat or politician

      ‘can win any fight, any war,
        in a way that is the highest good’
      .

      We teach this through the mastery of flowing emotions, especially
      mastery of flowing emotions of supreme happiness,

      which reveals solutions to any problems.

      Happiness is brought about
      through ONENESS WITH ALL, in the rhythms and cycles of life.

       The mastery
      of flowing emotions gives mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      Emotions determine which realities manifest out of the infinite potentials of the quantum field of energy.

      By flowing with divine happiness that is brought about by awareness of oneness with divine being

      and all creation, whatever reality that is needed for the highest good of all concerned is attracted on every level.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      Through the experience of omnipresence,
      we teach the perception of past, present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of emotions.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through emotions flowing, of the cycles and rhythms of life, how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the flowing

      emotions of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      On the 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
      flowing emotions of peace, truth, and justice, so that conflicts are
      resolved in a diplomatic way and Heaven manifests on Earth.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)