Personal Testimony

  • Soaring Hawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012

      Personal Testimony
      I have 2 weeks left in this 90 day process and the results in my life have been truly awesome in every phase of my life and are escalating daily.

      I have total peace of mind over every aspect of my life and within a very short time (minutes/hours) anything new that is upsetting is resolved. I receive almost instant communication with my Higher Self, Angels, Guides, and Ancestors. I am aware of their presence always, I am never alone.

      If I could only offer one thing to the world this is it.

      Dr. Cindy is an awesome person doing a wonderful thing for All of Us.

      The benefits of doing the Karma Clearing are beyond words to describe.

      I'd also highly recommend going to the Kyron web page and read or listen to the information there. And read and reread the books. There is a wealth of Truth and Love.

      I'm currently downloading the printed material on the web page so I can share excerpts with all.

      If you have any questions, insights, suggestions please contact me by email.

      a Soaring Hawk
      Always seeking a higher Truth - Our Creator's Truth

      Yours in
      Truth and Love
      Hawk
      --

      Truth and Power Are in Love

      Love is Truth

      Love is Power

      Women are Man’s natural connection to Love

      That is why Women have been made subservient and suppressed and abused for thousands of years

      Love is the Connection to Creator/God

      Love is Truth

      Love is all Power

      Women Are Love