Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Creative ~ Creation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      What a synergy between these two messages as they mirror the other giving deep affirmations and encouragements. This is a period where we are to be even more mindful of our thoughts as this can and shall begin to manifest more fluidly; this is not to be fretful or concerned in any way. Quite the opposite. It is apart of embracing Source within us for that has always been intimately apart of Who We Are. it is stepping with confidence and clarity to express our passions, what truly brings joy, peace, love and wholeness; not that those are lacking even though we may have felt that in times past. Rather that these have always been within us and now we are tapping into that Divine Reservoir as we align with Source, our Self, and Mother Earth. Dedicate ourselves with joy and experience the magnificence that is opening and radiating out as we Co-Create together!

      Random image

      Random image