Infinite Being Newsletter: A Life-Changing Decision

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Spiritual Metaphysics
      A Life-Changing Decision
      by Dreama Vance
      Co-Founder of InfiniteBeing.com
      “Make spiritual growth your number one priority.” These words, buried in the middle of a paragraph of text on a flyer advertising a variety of classes, literally seemed to light up and take on a glow.

      Yes, they were glowing and just as the church bells of old were used to gather people together, the words “Make Spiritual Growth Your Number One Priority” began to clang in my head and call to me, pulling me toward them. Living words. Powerful words that I could feel in my heart and, as I embraced them and they moved into my consciousness, I responded with a joyful, “Yes, of course!”

      And in that moment, those words became a decision. And life changed. Like the turning of a kaleidoscope, a new pattern emerged.

      What happens when you make this decision to make your spiritual growth your number one priority?

      Everything falls into place. Prioritizing everything else becomes easy. Organizing your day becomes simple. Decisions about money are made with grace. In short, your life becomes balanced.

      Magic happens

      There is something magical that happens at the “decision point.” The decision point itself has a power. Once you make the decision, at that point, it becomes easy to follow through with your action, without you “doing” a whole lot to make it happen.

      With this new decision, I was able to create sacred space in my day. Upon awakening in the morning, before even getting out of bed, I connected with Spirit, realizing our Oneness. At the beginning of work, I would take a moment to remember that connection again, spending a few minutes to calm the frantic pace of the external world and just breathe, realizing, “I live and breathe and have my being in God. God lives and breathes through my being. I am One with the Universe.” In the evening, contemplation, study, and quiet time became a food that was as necessary as eating.

      New opportunities emerge

      New opportunities for growth appeared. Classes and books “found me” without me even searching. Different people came into my life. Decisions about whether to spend the money for spiritual classes, courses and seminars were no longer an issue or even a consideration. I wanted this!

      Shortly after spiritual growth became so important to me, I realized how conditioned we are to NOT grow spiritually. We are locked into a system that demands we spend the majority of our time getting ready to go to work, getting to work, working, and coming home from work, basically to pay for a house and car. By the time you fix food, do the dishes and some laundry, and take a shower, how much time is left for your spiritual growth? It is as if we are deliberately being misdirected. Our focus is all “out there.”

      To summarize the point, in the short-term, what happens when you make your spiritual growth your number one priority is this: Time management and money management decisions fall into place; new opportunities for growth come your way.

      What happens in the long-term? Wow! Where do I start? In the long-term, farther down the road, you will reap the rewards of actual spiritual growth. It is as if you become a different person. Your inner reality becomes the center of your being. And you never stop growing; consciousness is ever-unfolding. All because of one life-changing decision…

      Make spiritual growth YOUR number one priority.

      An invitation

      Our 2012 Transformation course begins on December 1st. It is filling up fast and forming into a great community of like-minded spiritual seekers from all over the world. Please join us and take this unique opportunity to develop your spiritual ability at this crucial time. Ascended masters will be helping us in our spiritual attunements by showering us with spiritual light to illumine our soul level of consciousness. For more information now, go to:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/courses

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      Dreama Vance and Owen Waters are co-founders of the spiritual growth and wellness site, InfiniteBeing.com:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/about.htm#Dreama

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.