Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Rapunzel

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      "...Be prepared for transformative experiences. The only certainty now is change and metamorphosis." Barely a little over a month away before we see this year flow into the next and this is a very pivotal time within all of our lives. Transformation, metamorphosis and change are the foundations for our stepping beyond what the message describes as personality attachments and limitations. Whether they have been through conscious choices and circumstances that unfold we are at that threshold, within the opening of the chrysalis, to purge ourselves of where we have been and stepping into new horizons, expanding our consciousness and awareness; change and metamorphosis truly is one certainty that we have. That is a deep sign of how we evolve and grow. As this message emphasizes take a new look at not only the materials before us but at our inner material. Giving ourselves the opportunity to open those doors wider to experience a renewal and freshness which will radiate the deeper, higher and new levels that will reflect the life, the love, the passion we have. These will inspire others as their radiance will be an inspiration and encouragement to use as we walk this world together in service to one another, ourselves and this planet.

      XVI Rapunzel
      Your card is...

      XVI Rapunzel

      When this card appears in your reading, be prepared for transformative experiences. The only certainty now is change and metamorphosis. Unexpected and shocking events may be on the horizon. Purge your ego of old desires, fears, and grudges. A sudden mental breakthrough can help release you from personality attachments and limitations. If you are working as an artist, musician, builder, designer, or in any fine craft, take a new look at your materials. Allow your physical tools and resources to reflect the light and love radiating from spiritual levels of consciousness. In social and relationship matters, let your hair down for a change of pace.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved