Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman November 19, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      November 19, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It's Thanksgiving week in the US, a day when we spend time with family and friends, give thanks for our many blessings, eat lots of food and go shopping. This year I'm going to focus on what I have to be grateful for because one year ago I didn't know that I was going to have emergency surgery the day after Thanksgiving and a malignant tumor would be discovered. That was a challenging time and I'm so glad that it is behind me as the tumor had not spread and I am grateful for my health.

      I am grateful for each of you and thank you for being part of my journey and for allowing me to be part of yours. I cherish the messages and experiences we share and look forward to the blessings of our continuing evolution into mastery, miracles and the new earth.

      At times this month seems to be going by so slowly and at other times, time is flying. We're in the vortex now, between two eclipses, tying up loose ends, giving ourselves closure and setting the stage for our new beginnings. Sometimes we feel that the Universe tells us 'no' when we don't get what we want. But the Universe always says 'yes' and if we don't get what we want, we need to look within ourselves for the reason. That is the topic of this week's Archangel Uriel channeled message.

      And the Uriel website at www.urielheals.com will be down later this week as it is being re-designed. It will be available again on Nov. 26

      You can still register for the Re-Purpose your Energy and Ascend your Chakras class. Last week, in class 3 we talked about the 3rd chakra or energy center, which is where we create to the world and are either powerful or powerless. This week we cover the 4th or heart chakra and we'll be addressing both of them, the high and low heart. We'll talk about love, connection, commitment and how to heal broken hearts, as well as the difference between energy and emotions. It's going to be an exciting class.

      Click here for more info and to register, you will get the recordings and handouts for the previous class(es), and all future live classes, plus your personal on-line journal, a Q&A with Jennifer call and more. We identify the issues and do work to clear them.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, November 21 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Are You Prepared for Your "Yes"?
      The Universe is your co-creator in your life and on the earth. Everything on earth has been created through the interaction between human and divine, although the human role is often played at an unconscious level with little awareness of its power and potential. The Universe must respond with 'yes' to every intention because this is the mandate of Universal Law. Humanity's free will allows it to create without limitation in the third dimension and the Universe must respond accordingly. There is no judgment for your 'yes', so as you ask for what you want, be aware that every request is fulfilled at the frequency, energetic vibration and dimensional space in which it is created. Do you know that every request is answered with 'yes'?
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint
      I was born exactly 9 months and 7 days after my parents' marriage. My mother didn't want me to be born early because she didn't want people to think she had been with my father before their wedding dy(this was the 1950s). Her maternal imprint for me was:
      • Do not shame me
      • Don't be inconvenient.
      So for many years I did my best to not be a source of shame and to not be an inconvenience.
      What kind of energy did you pick up from your mother when she was pregnant with you? Those imprints have powerful messages that you unconsciously use to create your life.
      This 3 CD set features a transformational 90 minute teleclass plus a powerful 25 minute meditation to release your emotional imprints and replace them with a higher energetic vibration.
      Click here to learn more about this life transforming information (and it will change your life in profound ways).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, November 14, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139