Power Animal of the Week: Seagull

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Among the deepest and most affirming messages of the seagull is how this messenger describes freedom: A state of the mind and heart. Freedom is not dependent upon outer circumstances. Of course the world around us can reflect what is within us yet it does not define us. That comes from within us for within some of the strongest of challenges that come to us is more than the potential to tap into that joy, that freedom and regaining and refining a higher and deeper perspective. How often has it been seen of those who are abundant in material possessions that carry a heaviness upon their shoulders and is reflected in their eyes? And of those that seem to have not much in the way of material possessions yet they have a lightness about them, a joy that sparkles in their eyes and walk in confidence? This is not in any way to say that in order to experience and express joy that one must divest themselves of all that is material nor does it say that possessions are a hindrance to life. It seeing ourselves more fully and completely; relearning how to know that we can perceive things more clearly when we expand our awareness and know that abundance is of the heart, the soul, and as we give that freely it does flow back to us in many ways, in many shapes and forms manifesting over and mover. No matter what we are doing we can experience joy and freedom for this genuinely apart of who we are. It is not what we must quest or search for. Simply open the knocking of your inner door and give this beloved teacher and companion the opportunity to learn how to regain your wings, to fly high and soar upon the thermals and to feel that power of Knowing your Self, to Believe in your Self and rediscovering the simple and Divine Joy and Freedom of expressing yourself in every way within your life. :)

      The Seagull
      Joy          Freedom          Perspective

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the seagull fill you.Click here to Listen to the Seagull's Song.

      Soar in joy.  Soar in freedom.  Feel your power.  You are the seagull!

      The seagull knows that freedom is a state of mind and of the heart.  She can teach you to let your heart soar on the wings of freedom and joy, no matter where you are and no matter what you are doing.  She will help lift you out of the sands of worry and petty concerns and into the soaring heights of being one with all that is:  one with the ocean, one with the land, one with the vast and glorious sky.

      The seagull will also teach you perspective.  Whenever you care to, she will take you for a ride, up into the sky and across the vast ocean, where you will see that your cares are as small as the grains of sand on the beach.  She will teach you that your power is limitless and unbounded and that all you need to do is stretch out your wings and let life carry you.

      Feel the freedom in your heart.  Smell the salt air as you soar across the vast ocean.  Feel the wind beneath your wings lifting you higher and higher, endlessly higher.  Fill yourself with all of this power, the power to be all that you truly are, fully and freely expressed.  For you are the seagull, and freedom is yours!