The Paradox of Life's Journey

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      While the first part was composed a little over 6 years ago this have an eternal resonance for us all as we journey, grow, and evolve in love with the Earth and all that dwell upon Her. :) Love, Shay

      http://www.freewebs.com/moshayra/theparadox.htm

      The Paradox of Life's Journey

      This has continued to be the strongest evolving epiphany that has been unfolding for my Self and I know for countless others across this planet. That we find not only the questions but the answers have always been within us. When I would have the deep yearning of wanting to "go Home" I become Aware that Home is where it always has been...WithIN. The joys & sorrow, the laughter & pain and more. All there as Our/The Divine Consciousness continues to speak if we have but our own Eyes to Hear the Message We are giving to our Self. Creating and manifesting...if we are looking for the answers to the Great Mysteries of, Life, of the Universe we have but to re-orient and look within. We are the Questions, We Are The Answers, We Are One in/as Divine Consciousness. Creating our Path our Journey through each Divine Moment. All One. All One. All One. Namaste

      © 2006 All Rights Reserved.

      "All major mystical traditions have recognized that there is a paradox at the heart of the journey of return to Origin. ...Put simply, this is that we are already what we seek, and that what we are looking for on the Path with such an intensity of striving and passion and discipline is already within and around us at all moments. The journey and all its different ordeals are all emanations of the One Spirit that is manifesting everything in all dimensions; every rung of the ladder we climb toward final awareness is made of the divine stuff of awareness itself; Divine Consciousness is at once creating and manifesting all things and acting in and as all things in various states of self-disguise throughout all the different levels and dimensions of the universe."
      -- Andrew Harvey

      http://www.freewebs.com/moshayra