Master Kirael talks about the Lemurian, Crystalline and Galactic Grids, the 5th Dimension, etc. with Pat Crosby

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO

      In this very short audio, Master Kirael offers some powerful insights into the effects of our journey to Peru as we work with the 5th dimensional frequencies of the Lemurian Grid.

      He also talks about other places the Lemurian grid is surfacing now ~ including the Catskill Mountains of New York.

      There is a healing ceremony offered that we can all do to help Mother Earth adjust to the many earth changes we are experiencing ~ such as dramatic weather patterns.