Please Add To Your Healing List

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      A dear friend of mine has asked me to pass along a healing request for Renee Robinson who lives in Somerset, Ohio. She is undergoing chemotherapy for cancer in the liver. She has been battling this for some time and is in and advanced stage. Thank you all for what you can send and do for her. Love, Shay