[ANGEL] 25 Scorpio, The Angels of Natural Medicine

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 16, 2012

      25 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Natural Medicine

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Semechle’

      Beloved,

      ‘We initiate you into all methods of natural medicine.’

      Herbs, water treatment, care of the body, and other methods applied in natural medicine all fall under our range of competence.’

      ‘There are many cures in natural medicine, which we have yet to reveal’.

      Healingwaters from springs, heat baths, suanas and sweatlodges, breathing exercises, sunlight, fasting, healthy foods and herbs, mud baths, massage, pressure points, asanas [body positions that stimulate flows of energy to different organs and glands], dance, exercise, chiropractic, acupuncture, urine therapy, emotional healing, and other marvelous natural healing methods are enlivened by us.

       Omnipresent DivineBeing rejoices each time anyone is healed.

      Natural healing power exists omnipresently everywhere in creation, because Divine Being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

        By accessing flowing feelings of divine virtues, vitality and healing are alwaysavailable.

      As people embrace the Alpha and the Omega of Heaven on Earth, many ancient methods of natural healing and medicine are accessed, as well as new ones that have never been known on Earth before.

      Through the divine virtues of our name‘Semechle’,  we inspire people who seek cures with natural healing.

        Weinspire books and teachers of diverse natural methods.

      Regardless of where a person is, or what circumstances prevail, there are natural methods of healing available.

      What affects one affects the many.  Likeripples in a pond, when one is helped, all are helped.

      MIRACLES

      According to the ancient teachings, the first 24 groups of angels overseeing the earth govern the elements. The next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac.  This is the 259th group of angels overseeing the earth.

      2+5+9=16.  1+6=7.

      ‘NUMBER SEVEN is the number of harmony, fertility, propagation and growing. It is also the number of love with all its phases, no matter whether the lowest form of love or the highest cosmic aspect of love. Mercy, benevolence, virtuousness, and happiness are also aspects of love. It is the number of beauty, purity, and harmony. It is the number of Venus, the seven basic notes, the seven states of maturity [chackras], and is represented by a septangle’. There are various symbols for seven. The colors of the rainbow are also the seven vibration. Mandalas with seven spokes or multiples of seven carry this vibration.

      ‘S-E-M-E-Ch-L-E’

      S… The first step is initiation into ALL-PENETRATING-POWER.

      ‘With all-power you get into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the original divine fire which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.’

      ‘Onenesswith all-power gives mastery over the fire principle of desire and will and brings about a state of clairvoyance in its purest form.  Complete control over consciousness results from this.’

      The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

      *

      E…‘This letter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.’

        ‘This unites your normal consciousness with the universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the akasha principal, omnipresence yourself.   This is known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.’

        ‘You attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space.  Divinity in His highest form is able to speak through you.  The most profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as you master this, everything that is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it becomes physically visible.’

      The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

      *

      M… The letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, and most specifically love.  Feelingis the magnetic force of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

      By changing feelings, it is possible to change physical reality.

        Everythingin nature is formed on the material plane through the magnetic force of feeling.

       Wateris the physical manifestation of feeling.

      The human body is predominantly water.

      Positive life-affirming feelings attract life into the entire body.

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable.  Themusical note is D.  Theelement is water so it has the sensation of coolness.  Theabdomen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      E… By becoming one with Universal Consciousness, which is the consciousness of God in all things, a healer literally becomes one in consciousness with the will, intellect, emotions, and form of the person who is being cured and also one with Universal Mind.  From this state, not only is the problem known, but also the cure.

      *

      Ch… This is the sound of clarity and perfect purity.

      .

      The color is light violet, the musical note is D-sharp, and it has the sensation of coolness because it is the water element of feeling.  Theleft leg is formed by this virtue.

      *

      L… The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

       Thisletter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.  This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues’.

       Fromthis virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This leads to the borders of saintliness.  On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained’.

      ‘ On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.’

      It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.’

      *

      E…By becoming one with the virtue of universal consciousness, the consciousness of the Divine Intelligence in all things, a person who is ill is guided by the indwelling consciousness of everything to whatever brings healing and balance and therefore health.  With this virtue, any idea or quality can be intensified into materialization.

      ********

      MIRACLES

      Guy rescues baby hummingbird. A real gift to see....

      http://www.wimp.com/babyhummingbird/

      "Manifold laws made by human consciousness fall away one by one as my one true law, that of love, replaces the fragmentation inherent in earthbound codes."

      [Quoted from page 137 of the newly published book from Daystar,  A NEW HEAVEN, A NEW EARTH.]
      Daystar Media [day.star08@...]

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

       The lovingpurelove egroup site

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 16, 2013

        25 degrees Scorpio

        The Angels of Natural Medicine

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         Semechle

        Beloved,

         Healing waters from springs, heat baths, suanas and sweatlodges, breathing exercises, sunlight, fasting, healthy foods and herbs, mud
        baths, massage, pressure points, asanas [body positions that stimulate flows of energy to different organs and glands], dance, exercise,
        chiropractic, acupuncture, urine therapy, emotional healing, and other marvelous natural healing methods are enlivened by us.

        We initiate you into all methods of natural medicine.

        There are many cures in natural medicine, which we have yet to reveal.

         Omnipresent Divine Being rejoices each time anyone is healed.

        Natural healing power exists omnipresently everywhere in creation, because Divine vitality of Being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

        Herbs, water treatment, care of the body and emotions and beliefs, and other methods applied in natural medicine all fall under our range of competence.

         By accessing beautiful thoughts that create flowing feelings of divine states of awareness, vitality and healing are always available
        because the body produces its own medicines as  sacred thoughts and feelings trigger powerful chemical responses from glandular centers.

        "As a man believeth in his heart, so is he."

        "Thy faith has made thee whole."

[...]

        Everything in nature is formed on the material plane in response to the magnetic power of feelings.

        Water is the physical manifestation of feeling.

         The human body is predominantly water.

        Positive life-affirming feelings attract life into the entire body.

        The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green
        imaginable.The musical note is D.The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

         E…By becoming one with Universal Consciousness, which is the
        consciousness of God in all things, a healer literally becomes one in consciousness with the will, intellect, emotions, and form of the person
        who is being cured and also one with Universal Mind.

        From this state, not only is the problem known, but also the cure.

        Ch…**This is the sound of clarity and perfect purity.

        The color is light violet, the musical note is D-sharp, and it has the
        sensation of coolness because it is the water element of feeling.The left leg is formed by this virtue.

        L…The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

        This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
        letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues’.

        >From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.
        This leads to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. E…By becoming one with the virtue of universal consciousness, the consciousness of the Divine Intelligence in all things, a person who is ill is guided by the indwelling consciousness of everything to whatever brings healing and balance and therefore health.With this virtue, any idea or quality can be intensified into materialization. MIRACLES "Manifold laws made by human consciousness fall away one by one as my one true law, that of love, replaces the fragmentation inherent in earthbound codes." [Quoted from page 137 of the newly published book from Daystar, A NEW HEAVEN, A NEW EARTH.]
        Reflections

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        THe Golden Hippie Years ( i
miss them )

        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
         A window will drop down.
         Click on Downloads.

        A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
        That should do it.
        [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

        Thanks for sharing this music.

        Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        orwatch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 16, 2014

          25 degrees Scorpio

          The Angels of Natural Medicine

          Also known as

          The Angels of

           Semechle

          Beloved,

           Healing waters from springs, heat baths, saunas and sweatlodges, breathing exercises, sunlight, fasting, healthy foods and herbs, mud
          baths, massage, pressure points, asanas [body positions that stimulate flows of energy to different organs and glands], dance, exercise,
          chiropractic, acupuncture, urine therapy, emotional healing, and other marvelous natural healing methods are enlivened by us.

          We initiate you into all methods of natural medicine.

          There are many cures in natural medicine, which we have yet to reveal.

           Omnipresent Divine Being rejoices each time anyone is healed.

          Natural healing power exists omnipresently everywhere in creation, because Divine vitality of Being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient love.

[...]

          M…The letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of Emotion, and most specifically love.

          Emotion is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

          Emotion is compressed information.
           By changing emotions, it is possible to change physical reality.

          Everything in nature is formed on the material plane in response to the magnetic power of specific divine emotions.

          Water is the physical manifestation of emotions.

           The human body is predominantly water.

          Positive life-affirming emotions attract life into the entire body.

          The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green
          imaginable.The musical note is D.The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

           E…By becoming one with Universal Consciousness, which is the
          consciousness of God in all things, a healer literally becomes one in consciousness with the will, intellect, emotions, and form of the person
          who is being cured and also one with Universal Mind.

          From this state, not only is the problem known, but also the cure.

          Ch…**This is the sound of clarity and perfect purity.

          The color is light violet, the musical note is D-sharp, and it has the
          sensation of coolness because it is the water element of feeling.The left leg is formed by this virtue.

          L…The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

          This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
          letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues’.

          >From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.
          This leads to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. E…By becoming one with the virtue of universal consciousness, the consciousness of the Divine Intelligence in all things, a person who is ill is guided by the indwelling consciousness of everything to whatever brings healing and balance and therefore health.With this virtue, any idea or quality can be intensified into materialization. MIRACLES "Manifold laws made by human consciousness fall away one by one as my one true law, that of love, replaces the fragmentation inherent in earthbound codes." [Quoted from page 137 of the newly published book from Daystar, A NEW HEAVEN, A NEW EARTH.]
          Reflections

          Footnotes

           Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

          Theangel messages are indexed there.

          For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

          Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

[...]

        • spacigracie
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 16, 2014
            I LOVE this!
            Allie