Fw: 21 degrees Leo The Angels of Prophecy

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2001
      21 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Prophecy

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Rimog�

      Beloved, free will is a fact of existence on the physical plane. Every act of free will causes a cascading chain of results.

      Many people look at the collective results of their life�s use of free will and have mixed feelings about the fate that they have created for themselves and the on going effects that their actions have on others.

      We awaken within the children of God the understanding of the short and long term implications of each choice made through free will.

      We inspire you with the highest intuition and understanding of cause and effect, and much like a master chess player, we help you see in your mind�s eye moves and their effects many steps further along in the game.

      �R-I-M-O-G�

      R�� This sound is the sound of freedom and independence. It has a golden color, the note of C, and primarily is the air element, so it is felt with a sensation of ease. The left nostril is formed from this virtue. The mastery of this virtue gives clear inner guidance that is in complete harmony with Divine Providence, so no mistake is ever made. Because the divine virtue of free will is an extension of Divine Mind operating within each being, a high state of maturity and ingenuity is gained that allows quick understanding of all knowledge.

      I� The letter I represents the law of cause and effect in the ancient language. It has a light opal color, the musical note of G, radiates from the left kidney, and has the sensation of earth and weight. By mastering this virtue, the faculty of a perfect memory and conscience is gained. �The law of evolution of everything that has been created is expressed by it. Divine Providence in His most subtle form is manifested in this virtue. In the mind, a child of God who masters the laws of cause and effect is able to enliven everything as he or she pleases.� Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotion and the physical body is gained. The mastery of this virtue allows a person to understand the ongoing effects of every cause through time.

      M� The sound of this letter in the ancient language is the sound of emotion. Emotion is the magnetic feminine energy that attracts reality into form. Each human body reflects the emotion of the spirit that inhabits it, and the ability to "read" the unique appearance of each body reveals the unique emotional reality of its indwelling soul. By changing the emotional reality, the material reality also changes. In the art of prophecy, the ability to feel the emotional quality of something gives knowledge of what material results are being attracted into manifestation. This divine virtue of emotion is the water element, so it has the sensation of coolness. It�s color is blue-green, its musical note is D, and the abdomens of all the children of God were formed by this virtue.

      O� This sound is the virtue of divine justice. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe. This virtue gives expression to the �absolute legality of harmony�. According to the adherence to Divine Laws, fate is determined in all future incarnations. By meditating on and becoming one with the virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony, a child of God can determine the fate of any being.

      G� The letter G symbolizes the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents �all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.� Those who are blessed with the gift of prophecy are also blessed with the gift of knowing � the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all their aspects and to realize how far divine legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.� By being one with this virtue, a prophet can see how much the virtue of divine grace and mercy will ameliorate the painful fate of the future that was caused by failure to adhere to the Divine Laws of Justice and Harmony.

      Humanity was never intended to make decisions from a purely rational or logical viewpoint. Intuition, the province of the right hemisphere of the brain and the parasympathetic nervous system, was provided to add a spatial and creative perspective to the linear, rational one. Meditation on the divine virtues allows the individual mind and emotions of a child of God to unite and become one with Universal Mind and Feeling and to take on the qualities of Divinity. That is part of the meaning of the saying that humans are created in the image and likeness of God.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      When you ask for our assistance, we permeate your mental world with access to the highest insights along these lines. When you meditate on the divine virtues, we help you see the cascading results of various decisions far into the future and we inspire you with this knowledge. We also provide this information about the decisions that have been made by others. This is why we are called The Angels of Prophecy. We help you to see and take into account not only the laws of the universe, but also the effects of Grace and Mercy on the future.

      Together man/woman and angels make a complete feedback loop. Angels evolve through ever greater complexity of service and man/woman evolve through the use of free will. When man/woman uses their free will to make a choice, then it is designed by the Creator for the angels to help that choice to manifest. The Angels of Light only work for the highest good of all concerned because of their understanding of the oneness of all life and the fact that when one is harmed, all are harmed, and when one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, The Angels of Light can only assist you when your choice is one that will benefit the entire being of the One God. The Angels of Duality, often referred to as the Angels of Darkness, exist to help man/woman outpicture their choices when their choice would harm any part of the one being. When this happens great suffering occurs and in time the lesson of harmlessness is learned through reaping the results of this suffering. This is fate, and if through love the lessons of harmlessness and oneness are learned, then fate can be softened through grace and mercy.

      The sine qua non of spiritual evolvement is building and enriching links with the unseen beings who are the guides and mentors of the Real Self. Many people have not often communicated with the heavenly hosts. Or if they have, sometimes it is a one way communication where they do all the talking and not enough time is given to listening.

      As we said in a previous messages, a good friendship usually grows more distant and weakens whenever the two friends allow long intervals to elapse between communications. So it is with the communication between a person and the heavenly hosts. Just as frequent, high quality communication is necessary to maintain a close friendship between people, so also is it the lifeblood of a growing relationship between a child ofGod and the heavenly hosts.

      To some degree you will need to "switch gears" between your attunement when

      talking versus the one you employ when listening.

      Most of your talking with us will be from your left, linear, rational, verbal brain.

      Most of your listening will be from your right, intuitive, spatial, nonverbal brain.

      Learn to do this. Take time out from your daily routines to establish this kind of communication with us. Learn how to mentally ask us to come to you, how to wait until you intuitively feel our presence with you. Then alternate your speaking to us with your listening to us. Learn how to be just as comfortable with linear verbal thought processes as you are with nonverbal intuitive ones. Then when you do your meditations on the divine virtues with specific intent, we open your awareness and merge it with the divine virtues so that truly you become one with The Divine.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Invincibility

      Also known as

      The Angels of � Etamrezh�

      Beloved,

      As the other angels of the moon sphere have spoken, emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After successfully completing the initiations of the first 20 angel groups of the moon, a child of God is ready for the INITIATION OF INVINCIBILITY.

      By combining a STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation on the divine virtues with evocation of our assistance, a person � becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible enemy, or against any kind of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically unassailable. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a child of God who enjoys, and works under , the protection and guidance of the angels of Etarezh of the Moon sphere.�

      � A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond�they become masters over life and death.�

      These skills are second nature when a powerfully focused, emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and the feelings of the divine virtues has been made a natural part of the personality. Of all of these skills, concentration using powerful emotional charge is the key that allows the human body to manifest remarkable feats of strength, skill, and endurance.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by meditating on the various divine virtues in the ancient language such as omnipotence, which is the letters K, S, and Sch.

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters of the ancient language, pay particular attention to and spend time on the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE. For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A [soft A like a sigh ahhhh], which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, then after attuning to the will or intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, FEEL ELOQUENCE, POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the particular form that the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment might take in that instance.
      FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL THE ABILITY TO HAVE CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is another form of the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. After or during this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G as you use the meditation of seeing yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with your body as a universe all around you. See the light blue light flowing from the lungs filling the universe, hear the note of G and have the sensation of ease. Know that as you do this within your own universe it is happening simultaneously in the outer universe through the law of correspondence.
      The stronger that YOU FEEL the divine virtues, the better. The key is to FEEL so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants any other feeling. The feeling of the divine virtue should be so strong, that you are not aware of anything else. When you come to the point that you can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this way, you are well on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility.
      In any situation, we guide you to WHICH DIVINE VIRTUES to feel. In this way, as you will see through experience, you manifest invincibility. For instance, We often inspire you to meditate on the feeling of the letter N, which is the virtue of Supreme Happiness. This letter is of the water element, so you FEEL REFRESHING COOLNESS; visualize "N" as a deep red color coming from the liver, hear the note of A, and you feel the drive for self-preservation and feel absolute freedom and independence. The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over all beings upon or around the earth. The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations. Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all other bodily functions. REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above, so below."
      NEVER use these abilities to impress another. Never knowingly put yourself in harm�s way unless strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when unavoidable danger is present. By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers may be present but you will not even notice. They will not harm you.

      �E-T-A-R-E-Z-H

      E�We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and de-materialization to become invisible.

      T�We help you awaken intuition, inspiration. and remarkable inventive abilities.

      A�We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      R�We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      E�We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      Z�We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      H�We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything, including the physical body, is attained.�

      *

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain,

      "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite of spiritus sanctus is www.spiritussanctus.com

      ==
      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!