Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 11/16/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      There is no risk for you out here on the leading edge, ever. And when you come to understand the true nature of Well-being in which you have come forth—then you can relax and begin to enjoy this magnificent adventure which is your creative life experience. We are not here to guide the specifics of that which you choose. You get to choose that, and you can't get it wrong. We are here to assist you—only to assist you—in finding vibrational harmony with your desire; knowing that when you find vibrational harmony with your desire, you are, in this moment, a joyful Being. And that is our dominant wish for you.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, MO on Saturday, June 1st, 2002 # 626
      Our Love,
      Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2012 Abraham-Hicks Publications.