P'taah November 2012 Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012

      News & Message from P'taah
      November 2012
      In This Issue
      October Conversation Delayed
      Visit Our P'taah Website
      P'taah's November 2012 Message

      Quick Links
       Find us on Facebook

      Dear Friends,

      Next week is Thanksgiving in the US so it seems appropriate that P'taah talk about the Morning Song.

      The Morning Song is a lovely song of thanks to sing in the shower every day. We make up our own tunes when we sing it and we can certainly add our own words. What's important is that we come from abundance, not lack!

      Singing the Morning Song every day may seem really simple, but in my experience it can utterly and completely change your life. That's especially true, as P'taah says, when we embrace our fears using the 'baby me' tool he talked about in his June message.

      Versions of the Morning Song in ten languages -  English, Spanish, German, French, Norwegian, Dutch, Turkish, Hebrew, Sanskrit, and Italian - are free on the website. And we're adding more all the time as people send us new translations. We also sell laminated versions to keep in your shower.

      In other news, Jani's back and personal sessions with P'taah are again available by phone. Contact us now to schedule yours.

      With much love,

      Mickey

      October Conversation Delayed

      Unfortunately Jani's return home was delayed and we haven't been able to record the October session yet. We will get it up on the website as soon as it's finished and the details will be in the next newsletter.

      Meanwhile the September session has gotten excellent feedback and is still available on MP3 for the special price of $6 and on CD for $10.80. Order yours now!

      Better yet, become a Pay-As-You-Go subscriber and never miss a session. For just $5 a month, an MP3 of every Conversation is delivered to your Inbox the minute it is finished.

      An Invitation to Visit Our Website

      If you're interested in more information about P'taah, there is much free information on the website, including the  Weekly Quote and the Weekly Quote archive, printable versions of the Morning Song, several P'taah transcripts, archived newsletters, and our Community Forum.

      There's also our store where you will find the P'taah books - Act of Faith, Transformation of the Species, The Gift and El Regalo, the Spanish version of The Gift.

      The complete Conversations with P'taah inventory is found under its own tab,  Conversations with P'taah.

      We also have the Outrageous Dreams, Outrageous Reality DVD, and the P'taah meditations -  Exploring Beyond the Crystalline Door, Meeting with Your Soul and Journey of Connectedness - on both CD and MP3.  Archived older sessions recorded in cities around the world can also be purchased on either CD or MP3.

      Lastly we feature laminated versions of the powerful Morning Song in English, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Dutch, French, Turkish, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Polish, and our newest translation - Italian.

      And don't forget our
      Mayan CIB sterling silver pendants and/or earrings. One of CIB's meaning is intergalactic communicator and P'taah has chosen it as his glyph.

      We invite you to visit us there soon.

       Message from P'taah - November 2012
      Abundance or Lack?

      You know, beloved ones, there is no difference between the energy of abundance and the energy of lack.  That is the grand truth. The difference is in your perception.

      When you are focusing on lack and need and have-not, what do you think is the underlying emotion?  Need equals fear.

      A quick trick to transform your life is to stop focusing on have-not. Of course this is presuming that you will be in the embracement of that baby part of you known as fear. One does not work without the other. For as long as you perceive yourself as being in need, you are in a place of fear.

      Shall we give you a beautiful song to sing every day? Indeed, you may create your own tune but we will give you the words. Are you ready?

      From the God/Goddess of my being I give forth the thanks.
      For the love that I am,
      for the love in my life and the love that surrounds me, thank you.
      Thank you for the miracle of life that I am and
      thank you for the miracle of life I see reflected all about me.
      Thank you for the gift of life that I am.
      Thank you for this perfect body, my health and well-being, thank you.
      Thank you for the abundance that I am and
      thank you for the abundance I see reflected all about me.
      Thank you for the riches and the richness of my life and
      thank you for the river of money which flows to me and through me, thank you.
      Thank you for the excitement and adventure of the millions of wondrous possibilities
       and wondrous probabilities, thank you.
      Thank you for the wonderment and thank you for the joy.
      Thank you for the beauty and harmony.
      Thank you for the peace and tranquility.
      Thank you for the laughter and thank you for the play.
      And thank you for the privilege of serving and sharing the gift that I am.
      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

      And all of those things that you have given thanks for do exist in your life. Love is the truth of you and there is not a lot of lack here. Your body is a miracle and is absolutely perfect. You are abundance. How could it be any other way?  And all about you in your exterior reality you are surrounded by love, by abundance, by the miracle of life. And you do know about the possible and probable realities -- wondrous and limitless.  You do know about peace and tranquility, about love and joy, and laughter and play. And even if you cannot really grasp it in this Now, you truly are a gift.

      Sing this song to your universe each day as you go forth to bathe your body. As you stand beneath the delicious flow of water, your beautiful body is warm and relaxed, the water is crystalline in property and grandly magnifying. And as you sing forth the words, the sound embraced by the feeling in the Is-ness, in the Now of being in total abundance, you are in that reality. And as you go forth in your day, you carry with you the resonance, the energy that knows no lack."

       P'taah

      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

      Light Source P'taah | 61416 Twentynine Palms Highway | Box 1251 | Joshua Tree | CA | 92252